Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 12:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I Don't Want To Be An Atheist
Thumbs Down 
Why I Don't Want To Be An Atheist
1.      Because I feel Insecure without God
2.      I can’t control how I feel without God
3.      Because Atheists support gays and I don’t
4.      Because being an atheist is too easy and therefore boring
5.      Because my parents can’t control me without religion and I won’t be able to on my kids.
6.      Because I feel some sort of guilt not following God
7.      Because Atheists like abortion and I don’t
8.      Because being an atheist makes me feel like hell
9.      Because I don’t want to go to hell if it exists
10.  Because many people are religious
11.  Because If I was an atheist I would kill anyone in my family, if they annoy me. But religion keeps me under control.
12.  But If do kill them, then I would feel guilty and that guilt proves God.
13.  Because I can’t understand how all this universe just randomly came into existence from nothing, what makes sense to me is that God created it.
14.  Because the internet makes me feel like God exists.
15.  Because If am an atheist I would be always be worried with the question, what if I am wrong and God exists then I don’t want to be on God’s Bad side.
16.  Because planet earth is boring, including sex which only lasts 5 minutes
17.  Many people have testimony about their experience with God.
18.  Because I can’t find an reasonable argument against God’s existence
19.  Out of existence the highest form of existence is God.
20.  Because I am debating and this makes me feel God exists
21.  Which God?- I Believe  the Christian God since, the bible can be proven archeologically and prophetically, and morally and historically and how it improves people. Miracles prove God.
22.  The Western Civilization is the most power fullest in history, which was influenced and built up by Christianity. 
23.  I could go on, but I like to stop here because I know very well that you know God exists but pretend he doesn't
---ThePrick
RE: Why I Don't Want To Be An Atheist
Bahahahahaha.

ok.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
Hell, you got me.

A god does exist.

Hail to Odin AllFather.
Dying to live, living to die.
Hmmm...sock?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Gotta find Thor and give him a good fucking.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
You forgot the most important one: without God, there'd be no Christmas. Ever.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Omg number 16. Bahahahaha!

If it only lasts 5 minutes, you're doing it wrong.
ROFLOL
I'm glad I wasn't drinking my green tea when I hit #21.

I'd have blown a swig out my nose all over the keyboard.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Meh, I don't care whether or not your god exists OP.  GL coming up with an itemized list to handle that, lol.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did Jesus want to create a poli-theism religion? Eclectic 83 5918 December 18, 2022 at 7:54 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Enough of this crap, I want to hear directly from god Foxaèr 82 5396 December 22, 2020 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Prycejosh1987
  If there is a God(s) it/they clearly don't want us to believe in them, no? Duty 12 1361 April 5, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Prayers don't work so why do religious keep jabbing at it? Fake Messiah 65 9564 August 26, 2019 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Why Creationists don't realize the biblical Creation is just jewish mythology? android17ak47 65 8006 July 27, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Why We don't take your Holy Scriptures Seriously vulcanlogician 75 7491 October 25, 2018 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Don't like saying "I'm an atheist"? Try this instead. Gawdzilla Sama 40 7796 January 22, 2018 at 6:53 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Look i don't really care if you believe or don't believe Ronia 20 7744 August 25, 2017 at 4:28 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Why do far right Christian-Conservatives want to put Jesus in schools NuclearEnergy 41 8089 February 8, 2017 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Asmodee
  Why don't Christians admire/LOVE SATAN instead of the biblical God? ProgrammingGodJordan 18 3570 January 21, 2017 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama