Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 10:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Destroying "atheism", God(The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit) is a Fact
RE: Destroying "atheism", God(The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit) is a Fact
(December 31, 2012 at 2:04 pm)whateverist Wrote:
(December 30, 2012 at 3:32 pm)SavedByChrist94 Wrote: First Uncaused Cause
Fine Tuning
Morality(Apart of nature, therefore scientific)
Substance Dualism
Intelligent Design
"naturalism" being imposssible
"macro-evolution" being impossible.

Was this an argument or an incantation? Weird shit.

(December 30, 2012 at 3:32 pm)SavedByChrist94 Wrote: while under "atheism" there would be no right or wrong, what reason would rape be wrong under "naturalism"/"atheism"?

None.

Good to see you've given this such careful consideration. Angel

Do you really believe that the only thing holding people back from rape and murder is fear of the consequences or fear of god? You must be one sick bastard if that is true of you. I guess you guys who get all your facts from one magic book don't do a lot of thinking for yourself, hey?

(December 30, 2012 at 3:32 pm)SavedByChrist94 Wrote: Nope, you cannot believe nor Lack belief that the person is a killer, it's what you call neutral, which is not "atheism" but "agnostics", however that is false as something happened, so it would be either Theism(Christian) or "atheism", "atheism"(denial of God's existence or lack of belief in His existence) has no evidence whatsoever and has Substantial evidence against from Theism, that it's an Irrefutable Fact, Theism, Christian Theism that is, is The Facts of life

Gee, you really know your shit, huh? Hmmm .. should I convert to believing in 'agnostics' (sic) or keep my 'faith' in atheism. This is just so damned important to me. Wait, I know! I'll just cop to not knowing everything -after all I have no magic book that gives me the illusion you suffer from- thus claiming the mantle of agnosticism AND be a defacto atheist TOO. Brilliant, hey? Did you see what I did there? Did I go too fast? (What am I asking you for? You're fucking banned you moron.)

The believer(incert label here of any religon) never wants to consider reality.

You can want to survive more than one way.

1. You can not break the law because you fear going to prison.

Or and more importantly

2. You don't do shit to other people simply because you have empathy and don't want that same shit to happen to you.

It bothers the believers of myth in our entire history as a species, that nature is what is going on, not magic or a fictional being.

"Sin" and "god" are nothing more than our species narcissism in wanting a super hero.

And the morality(especially of the gods of Abraham) are Orwellian in nature. The laws they dictate to you are via fiat and force, not through cooperation and consent. Thus these comic books can only be described as such because when you look at the pluralistic west, we do NOT behave in the same dictatorial manor of which the gods they have invented and worship do.

We have the right in pluralistic societies to change our laws and leaders. We don't have to join a popular club by proxy of threats or bribes. We can hold to account those we put in office. The same cannot be said for the god/s of Abraham.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Destroying - by GurrenLagann - December 30, 2012 at 3:09 am
RE: Destroying "atheism", God(The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit) is a Fact - by Brian37 - December 31, 2012 at 6:26 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Thank God" after the fact. Brian37 44 2792 June 4, 2021 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  The problem with "Holy Places". onlinebiker 28 2436 March 8, 2020 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Gender of Holy Spirit TwoKnives99 31 4793 November 17, 2018 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Why We don't take your Holy Scriptures Seriously vulcanlogician 75 8033 October 25, 2018 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Conspiracy after the fact onlinebiker 7 1562 October 14, 2018 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  First Holy Communion (reflections) vulcanlogician 39 5937 May 13, 2018 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Finding the holy grail ignoramus 3 1046 May 4, 2018 at 8:25 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  How can you explain the miracle of the Holy Fire? Thracian 42 10987 April 23, 2018 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  Why can't Christians accept the fact that Hitler was a Christian NuclearEnergy 118 16966 April 18, 2017 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
Music Are the holy angels like the time-cops? theBorg 150 19574 October 11, 2016 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire