Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 19, 2024, 4:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If these resident theists really talk to god..
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god..
(September 29, 2013 at 1:34 am)missluckie26 Wrote: Question: Did your doctor really call it a miracle or is that just an extrapolation on your part? I ask, because as an 'elite controller', you're not cleared of the virus at all---aka: healed-- because the virus is still inside you, it is merely unable to affect your immune system in the way it does with normal patients.
two things your confusing an elite controller with a HIV controller. Elite's do not have a detectable amount of the virus in their blood. I left a article explaining all of this from aidsmeds.com

Those were the doctors words exactly. He said because of the skin lesions and the pos test he was sure I had advance symptoms and even brought me into his personal office and showed me the book he confirmed the diagnosis from. It had pictures with a guy covered with tthe same leasions I had disbursed in a very similar way.

Quote:Listen Drich, I'm not trying to belittle your experience, I'm sure it was horrifying (although the online site for molluscum contagiosum, it states that they aren't painful and usually rectify themselves on their own. Living in the hot humid climate that you do, I'm quite certain that it's quite easy to pick up such a virus.
contracting the skin virus is very common, but it only ever presents with one or two lesions normally. It presents in patients with what is considered to be compromised immune systems by the dozens. It presents in patients with later stages of HIV/AIDS in the hundreds. I had them in the hundreds with in a weeks time. I had just quit my job ,and hired onto a new one. On the second day the manager told me to have my bumps looked at. No insurance no money, the doctors did not even want to see me.

Quote:I'm just trying to understand why you think you have a free pass on knowing what happens on deaths' door to the point you're perfectly fine with belittling the memory and circumstance of someone with biased bullshit that you claim goes for "all the world, everyone on deaths' door, all the atheists in foxholes, anyone with a bullet flying at their head, anyone who've faced mortality, all the other elite controllers (who are statistically atheists, btw), etc etc etcetera.. And then turn around and accuse someone in bereavement of doing what you just fucking did yourself to them then accusing them of using the memory of their dying father to make a point.
read what I wrote again. I did not belittle anyone. I simple said Fidel could not possible know what was going through his fathers mind when he looked to his own death. No matter how you want to spin it. Only the person looking at his her mortality knows what they are thinking or whether or not they reach out to God. The point of me saying anything to you people is the boldness in which you all seem to be able to speak for others. When most of you have never been in this situation let alone in the mind of the person you are speaking for.

Quote:Oh and are you saying his dad has to be suicidal in order to not pray to god on his deathbed? Thinking
no.

Quote:First of all, prove these assertions along with your assertion about half a dozen people telling you you should've died or whatever.
I'm not going to rat anyone out for speaking their mind. For me it is not the unforgivable sin to wish someone would die. It is worse to create or support a Gestapo state that you want to creat here. If you want proof get off your ass and look for it! I promise you it is there. I've looked for it and found it. One instance is in a place you've quoted from but there are also others you have not quoted from.

If you find it fine, if not that's ok too. Those who have made these comments know who they are and what they said. I am very content with the fact that their 'superior' morality allows me to be falsely accused of lying. Again a greater principle is being allow to play out here than miss luckies kangaroo court of popular justifications.

Quote:Never mind how I know this to be true... lets hear some more about this thrid hand account your discussing.
I don't think you understand the term correctly. Your not using it right in your sentence.

Quote:Second of all: You weren't on death's door like Fidels' father.
I was told with no insurance and no help with Meds I may have a year to live. So would you prefer death walk way to the door?

Quote:You had a rough couple of weeks? Drich, I've had a rough lifetime. I didn't just "think" I was dying, I almost physically died. And so did many members on this forum. I can't speak for them, but I can say that I find it ridiculously offensive that you think that you thinking you're dying (for two weeks) is the same as dying (which is fine, go for it), but don't then expect anyone to not think you're a major douche for speaking matter of factly about what state someone would be in emotionally or physically during a time as touchy as death, even though you know little to nothing about it.
it was a month total. And why do you believe the biggest event of my life happened here? This is just one little pit stop. It was a big deal at the time, and the last time I want to endure anything like that again, but again compared to everything else. This was easy.

Assuming you speak of the truth with regards to you being an elite controller, there was surely a test that could have been performed to confirm this if you indeed got a legitimate diagnosis, which I highly doubt.. Here are some of them listed. If you were diagnosed as such once, you are still one to this day. You weren't cured, douchely friend. [i]You're in remission[/quote]
I think you've confused yourself with your choice source material. Here is something geared a little more towards the layman, and a little easier to understand.

http://www.hivcontrollers.org/hivcontrollers

This is what an elite controller is: Some HIV controllers are able to maintain levels of virus that are so low that they are termed "undetectable," these individuals have been described in the literature as elite controllers or elite suppressors.

I do not have a detectable viral load as per my last blood test. Sorry to Burst your bubble missy.

Quote:We did, and found you lacking in credibility.
for some yes, for others no. It is to the 'others' I speak. If your not an 'other' then know my efforts are not really meant for you to benefit from. I am just using your posts as an opportunity to speak (dare I say preach) without breaking the rules to those who do find my words creditable.
Wink

(September 29, 2013 at 2:04 am)max-greece Wrote:
(September 29, 2013 at 1:04 am)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: I also want to add something drich. If your not willing to provide any evidence of your illness, then why do you pass it as evidence of god? Do you think people will take your word for such a claim. I would never expect people to just take my word for something like that.

Can I just argue the flipside on this one.

When arguments like this come up I have to ask myself the question - would I lie about something like this?

The answer is no.

I will not, therefore, assume that someone else would. To do this is to accept Christian thinking (everyone is basically a savage without Jesus).

I therefore accept Drich's claim that he had aids and further surmise that he is in remission.

Here's the thing: Remission is something medicine does not really understand (a bit like the placebo affect).

So we have Drich in remission and he thinks God did it.

Lets say you manage to persuade him otherwise. Then his aids returns and he dies - but you won the argument on the internet - right?

To me its not worth the victory, but that's just me.
I know this does not make us friends, but I do want to thank you for arguing the 'flip side.' This all happened mid 90s. HIV controllers (remission) tend to only last 7 to 10 years before their viral loads start to increase. Those who have been in remission for 10+ years are considered to be elites. I am not aware of elites re infecting without being exposed to secondary source creating what is called super-HIV. That is when an active strain re activates the dormant strain and together are more aggressive in the host than one would be on its own. Even testing elites with supposed aids vaccines have activated this super HIV. Which is why I will not be "helping out humanity" as missy put it.

For some reason when I think about it a hear "you shall not put your lord thy God to the test." Ring in my ears.

That said I do not want anyone to feel guilty if I do die of aids. Know your 'well wishing' had nothing to do with nothing. The Lord gives and The Lord takes away. Blessed be the name of The Lord.-Job.

Messages In This Thread
If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Brakeman - September 23, 2013 at 7:08 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 23, 2013 at 10:42 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 23, 2013 at 9:27 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 9:04 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Waratah - September 23, 2013 at 11:10 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 8:36 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 9:23 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 9:52 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Esquilax - September 24, 2013 at 10:12 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 11:51 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 9:47 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Cyberman - September 24, 2013 at 10:07 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Tonus - September 24, 2013 at 10:32 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 9:37 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Waratah - September 24, 2013 at 6:17 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by John V - September 23, 2013 at 10:44 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by John V - September 23, 2013 at 12:22 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 23, 2013 at 8:12 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 23, 2013 at 8:29 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Tonus - September 23, 2013 at 10:19 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Cyberman - September 23, 2013 at 11:39 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 23, 2013 at 11:44 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Cyberman - September 23, 2013 at 11:45 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 23, 2013 at 11:47 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Cyberman - September 23, 2013 at 11:52 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by John V - September 23, 2013 at 4:50 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by John V - September 23, 2013 at 4:56 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Jiggerj - September 23, 2013 at 8:52 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 23, 2013 at 9:58 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Airyaman - September 23, 2013 at 10:12 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Mystical - September 23, 2013 at 10:56 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 8:34 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by John V - September 24, 2013 at 8:35 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by John V - September 24, 2013 at 12:39 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Kayenneh - September 24, 2013 at 10:02 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 11:25 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Esquilax - September 24, 2013 at 11:30 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by LastPoet - September 24, 2013 at 11:44 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 12:00 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by LastPoet - September 24, 2013 at 12:44 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 12:52 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 2:16 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Violet - September 24, 2013 at 11:55 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by LastPoet - September 24, 2013 at 10:48 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Cyberman - September 24, 2013 at 10:53 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by LastPoet - September 24, 2013 at 11:10 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Kayenneh - September 24, 2013 at 12:11 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 12:21 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 1:33 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 2:27 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 6:10 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 2:43 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 3:37 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Violet - September 24, 2013 at 3:04 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Foxaèr - September 24, 2013 at 2:47 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 3:59 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Foxaèr - September 24, 2013 at 4:08 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 4:54 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 6:17 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Foxaèr - September 24, 2013 at 6:21 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Waratah - September 24, 2013 at 11:25 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 25, 2013 at 12:12 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Waratah - September 25, 2013 at 1:30 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Violet - September 25, 2013 at 2:39 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 25, 2013 at 6:41 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 27, 2013 at 9:18 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Mystical - September 27, 2013 at 11:57 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Tonus - September 25, 2013 at 9:01 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Cyberman - September 25, 2013 at 10:44 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by LastPoet - September 25, 2013 at 12:46 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Cyberman - September 25, 2013 at 12:49 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Mystical - September 25, 2013 at 10:40 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Cyberman - September 25, 2013 at 11:12 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Mystical - September 25, 2013 at 11:24 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Cyberman - September 25, 2013 at 11:31 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Tonus - September 26, 2013 at 8:26 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Cyberman - September 26, 2013 at 10:34 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Brakeman - September 28, 2013 at 12:25 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 28, 2013 at 4:06 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Foxaèr - September 28, 2013 at 4:10 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 28, 2013 at 4:21 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Zazzy - September 28, 2013 at 8:12 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 28, 2013 at 10:26 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 28, 2013 at 4:39 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 28, 2013 at 10:07 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Zazzy - September 28, 2013 at 10:58 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Mystical - September 28, 2013 at 10:17 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Zazzy - September 28, 2013 at 11:20 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Mystical - September 28, 2013 at 11:14 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 29, 2013 at 1:45 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 29, 2013 at 2:47 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 29, 2013 at 5:35 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 29, 2013 at 9:08 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 29, 2013 at 11:27 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Cyberman - September 29, 2013 at 11:33 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 29, 2013 at 11:49 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Cyberman - September 29, 2013 at 11:59 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Bet "Jesus" Is Real Proud of These Shits Minimalist 34 6310 December 4, 2018 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I need to talk about this Der/die AtheistIn 2 737 October 9, 2017 at 8:29 am
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  Atheists, how would you explain these Christian testimonies? miguel54 44 9626 August 28, 2016 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  These atheists are right, no, it is not trolling. Brian37 11 2927 March 19, 2016 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Let's talk about... yaweh dyresand 106 10325 March 12, 2016 at 10:39 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Let's Talk About Saints! BrianSoddingBoru4 7 1906 March 8, 2016 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  what are they teaching in seminaries these days? drfuzzy 14 4126 August 28, 2015 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  These Crasy-Assed People Made Me Write This Song (or go bonkers) Rhondazvous 3 1374 June 23, 2015 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
  "My God, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me?" Was Jesus Really Sinless? Rhondazvous 46 7233 May 14, 2015 at 4:26 pm
Last Post: Vicki Q
  How often does the holy spirit talk to you? TubbyTubby 54 14712 March 20, 2015 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam