Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags
RE: Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags
Catholic Priest In Southern Maryland Charged With Indecent Exposure On Highway

Reverend Jaroslaw “Jerry” Gamrot, 58, who serves at Holy Face Catholic Church and Little Flower School in Great Mills, has been charged for an incident that reportedly happened in July on a highway.

Charging documents for the incident indicate that on July 25, Gamrot was traveling west on Route 70 in Frederick with no pants on and was allegedly masturbating.

A male victim claimed to police that he was exposed to him on a public road near the 56-mile-marker. The victim claimed to state police that he was targeted by Gamrot, as he continued to pull up next to his vehicle multiple times to expose himself.

This allegedly occurred three times.

However, on Gamrot’s final maneuver, the victim took a picture of the vehicle’s license plate and the inappropriate action taking place.

https://thebaynet.com/catholic-priest-in...n-highway/

I once looked up to my uncle, the Jesuit priest and teacher – then I discovered the monstrous truth

My new acquaintance who, it turned out, had been a pupil during the 1960s at Wimbledon College, the Jesuit school in south-west London where my uncle had taught and where, I was told over the bar-room chatter, he had gained a reputation as a man with a predilection for young boys.

Uncle Peter – Father Peter Orr – was my father’s elder brother. Peter, whose visits to my childhood home near Dublin I loathed. Peter, a teacher and pedant: he once returned a letter I’d dutifully written to him from boarding school with my grammar and spelling mistakes circled in red ink. Eccentric Peter, who so embarrassed me as a teenager by recounting our family history to strangers on buses and in cafes. Peter, the serial paedophile, it turns out.

It was not until I was put in touch with the Jesuits’ safeguarding officer in the UK, Jo Norman, that I learned the full extent of my uncle’s depredations. Norman, who has since moved on from her role, told me the Jesuits had received numerous complaints “of a sexual nature” against my uncle, including some in schools. Most of these came from the UK and Ireland, and these are the only ones officially listed in the Jesuits’ records, though it seems there were others from farther afield.

What seems clear is that Peter Orr’s superiors had very little idea how to deal with him. Like other Catholic orders, the Jesuits preferred to handle such cases in-house, only rarely referring the matter up to Rome. A ploy common to many orders was to move the perpetrator quietly away from the scene of his misdeed in the hope he would not reoffend.

“Even today, priests are virtually untouchable as far as the law is concerned,” I’m told by Jon Bird of the National Association for People Abused in Childhood, a British organisation that supports recovery from childhood abuse. “The Jesuits and other orders should report offending priests but generally they don’t.”

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle...rous-truth

De La Salle school sold to pay for abuse restitution and ageing brothers

De La Salle Brothers will sell their Malvern school, which has net assets of $27 million, to fund compensation claims from victims of historical sexual abuse and to financially support ageing brothers.

The buyer, Melbourne Archdiocese Catholic Schools, will take over the running of the college for more than 1000 boys in years 5 to 12.

Lawyers say they have more than 50 ongoing claims against the De La Salle Brothers nationally.

A sale price was not disclosed, but the school, one of four owned by the brothers, has more than $27 million in net assets, according to its financial accounts for the 2021 calendar year.

The Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse said Catholic Church data showed that 328 people made a claim of child sexual abuse to the De La Salle Brothers between 1980 and 2015. The brothers accounted for 7 per cent of all claims made to a Catholic Church authority.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victo...5bdts.html

Chaplain who sexually abused inmates gets 7 years in prison

Behind a closed chapel office door inside a federal women’s prison in California, a chaplain forced inmates seeking his spiritual guidance to have sex with him, exploiting their faith and their powerlessness behind bars for his own gratification, prosecutors said.

James Theodore Highhouse was sentenced Wednesday to seven years in prison — more than double the recommended punishment in federal sentencing guidelines. U.S. District Judge Haywood S. Gilliam Jr. said the guidelines, which call for a sentence of less than three years, “seriously underestimate the seriousness” of Highhouse’s conduct.

Highhouse, who was arrested in January and pleaded guilty in February, would tell women he abused at the Bay Area lockup, that everyone in the Bible had sex and that God wanted them to be together, prosecutors said.

An Army veteran, he pressured one inmate into intercourse on Veterans Day by telling her she needed to serve her country and on Thanksgiving by telling her she needed to show her gratitude for him, prosecutors said.

https://apnews.com/article/us-prisons-ch...b4eff05ce8
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags - by Fake Messiah - September 1, 2022 at 7:00 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 751 131391 April 4, 2024 at 5:31 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Damned Christians Foxaèr 835 122425 April 3, 2024 at 12:53 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Catholics Minimalist 1997 311496 March 29, 2024 at 9:37 pm
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 83 22817 January 22, 2024 at 7:47 am
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 216 45144 September 18, 2023 at 9:53 am
Last Post: zwanzig