Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 2:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump orders wall to be built on Mexico border
RE: Trump orders wall to be built on Mexico border
(January 26, 2017 at 3:23 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: When I ask a genuine question, I would appreciate being given the respect of a response coming from you, in your words, and in the form of a human to human discussion. Not a copy pasta. But alright, I'll roll with it. 

This sounds like it's saying it would be purely a symbolic thing... for the sake of principle. The principle being to make a clear, physical distinction between "our culture" and "their culture". Are you admitting then that the wall will probably not physically keep illegals from getting in?

As an immigrant myself, I believe in controlling our borders as every country does. But not for the reason of some sort of "culture preservation."

Ah yeah see your point, no disrespect was meant by just posting the quote.

So I think the wall is a bit symbolic, but also an extension of the 700 miles of fence we already have. I see it as added security not only from our enemies and drugs coming over, but controlling migration to protect citizens who and wages. Easy access to cheap labor in the form of illegal immigrants bring down the wage average for citizens and limit opportunity for low skilled workers who tend to end up on welfare. I would be perfectly happy to make worker visas easy to get so they can come work here, but for them just to sneak across the border and exploit American tax payers and our laws needs to stop. Trump really isn't enforcing new laws, they are already in place but are not being followed to an extent.

No one is really against immigration, it's the illegal immigration that needs to stop because it's unregulated. I think the left since they don't let us use the term illigal alien, and then said to stop using illegal immigrant and just use the term immigrant, has confused a lot of people on the left to the point that some who are younger don't see the difference between legal and illegal. I work with people from India a lot at my job who are here on worker visas, and documented. I know a few illegal immigrants who have come over and accept them as good people just trying to live a better life.

Problem is we need to worry about the enemy infiltrating the border, and also have some self respect and just put up the wall as the first barrier. Honestly, it's not a garuntee, and just like people can escape jail, they will find a way to get here. The wall is just one thing, the clamp down hiring of illegals, and deportations of the violent criminals, and stricter immigration rules we already have is the rest.

The interesting thing from psychological warfare, is you defeat the enemy from within. It comes down to ideological subversion, and I think the extreme left has succumb to it. I feel like the extreme left has been subverted into not accepting borders under the guise that it's racist, but if you want to destroy a nation from within, you need to infiltrate covertly using these steps: Demoralization, Destabilization, Insurgency, Normalization. For the extreme left, we are at normalization where zero defense on the border is a good thing.

This plan to destroy the US was laid out by ex KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov in how to destablize the US for complete take over using ideological subversion techniques. Which is why you have communists protesting Trump. Trump represents a wall to their plans.

https://mcalvanyintelligenceadvisor.com/...malization

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump orders wall to be built on Mexico border - by GUBU - January 27, 2017 at 6:24 am
RE: Trump orders wall to be built on Mexico border - by Cato - January 26, 2017 at 3:06 am
RE: Trump orders wall to be built on Mexico border - by Aegon - January 26, 2017 at 10:08 am
RE: Trump orders wall to be built on Mexico border - by scoobysnack - January 26, 2017 at 8:25 pm
RE: Trump orders wall to be built on Mexico border - by GUBU - January 27, 2017 at 7:27 am
RE: Trump orders wall to be built on Mexico border - by Aegon - January 27, 2017 at 10:26 am
RE: Trump orders wall to be built on Mexico border - by GUBU - January 27, 2017 at 11:49 am
RE: Trump orders wall to be built on Mexico border - by GUBU - January 27, 2017 at 5:51 pm
RE: Trump orders wall to be built on Mexico border - by GUBU - January 28, 2017 at 6:41 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 6413 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  100th Aniversery of the Black Wall Street Masacre. Brian37 8 590 May 28, 2021 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Subway crash in Mexico City. Brian37 11 946 May 4, 2021 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Conservatives charged in border wall fraud Foxaèr 5 424 August 20, 2020 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Border Control Gets Bipartisan Support onlinebiker 20 1442 August 6, 2020 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Turkey's Erdogan orders the conversion of Hagia Sophia back into a mosque AniKoferBo 91 3162 July 15, 2020 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  North Carolina orders new election. Brian37 4 590 February 22, 2019 at 5:46 pm
  Donald Trump Jr. compares border wall to zoo fences that hold animals WinterHold 3 287 January 10, 2019 at 9:43 am
  CA judge orders warning on coffee. brewer 15 1305 April 7, 2018 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Make MAGA pay for the Wall Street Brian37 40 3965 April 3, 2018 at 3:15 pm