Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make MAGA pay for the Wall Street
Make MAGA pay for the Wall Street
Well well well, 45 is doing so well.

http://fortune.com/2018/04/02/stock-mark...epression/
RE: Make MAGA pay for the Wall Street
It certainly feels just like the great depression. I just hope all those old-timers are dead, as nobody should have to face these hardships twice in their lives.

Putting aside the alarmist pile of bullshit you can't spoon into your mouth fast enough...

If you address problems in corporate globalist greed, the stock market will take a hit. Again, this should be something you support Trump on. Or are you an Amazon fan now, and against anything that hurts their stock price?
(April 3, 2018 at 9:20 am)wallym Wrote: It certainly feels just like the great depression.  I just hope all those old-timers are dead, as nobody should have to face these hardships twice in their lives.

Putting aside the alarmist pile of bullshit you can't spoon into your mouth fast enough...

If you address problems in corporate globalist greed, the stock market will take a hit.  Again, this should be something you support Trump on.  Or are you an Amazon fan now, and against anything that hurts their stock price?

It is is a huge problem for workers WORLDWIDE that 62 billionaire individuals and families have the combined GLOBAL income of 3 billion others.

Greed is a problem, now you show me where the I have ever said it is possible to end global trade. Breaking up monopolies does not mean anti private sector. 

Nope sorry, if your argument is "let the rich do what they want to everyone else" and if you think "trickle down" really works, you are ignorant of economic history.

Right now at this point I'll be a fan of anyone who knocks the orange fuckface off his narcissistic perch.
So Trump says Amazon should pay more. This has cost the richest man in the world 16 billion dollars in fears that future policies would cut into Amazon's profits by taking away loopholes. Isn't this what you want?

A side effect of this, is the stock market dipping. But the 62 billionaires own most of the stock market. So to spread their wealth, the stock market has to dip.

Do you see how it's weird you're painting the stock market dipping as a negative in your OP. Then complaining about billionaires in your 2nd post? Being anti-trump has pitted you against yourself.
Chicken Little.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(April 3, 2018 at 9:52 am)wallym Wrote: So Trump says Amazon should pay more.  This has cost the richest man in the world 16 billion dollars in fears that future policies would cut into Amazon's profits by taking away loopholes.  Isn't this what you want?  

A side effect of this, is the stock market dipping.  But the 62 billionaires own most of the stock market.  So to spread their wealth, the stock market has to dip.  

Do you see how it's weird you're painting the stock market dipping as a negative in your OP.  Then complaining about billionaires in your 2nd post?  Being anti-trump has pitted you against yourself.

Please spare me. 45 could give one fuck less if Amazon fucks people over. The only reason he is picking a fight with the CEO is because the CEO doesn't like him. For the same reason 45 decided to run, was because Obama poked fun of him at the Press conference dinner. 45 is a narcissistic jackass.

No asshole, just the opposite. THE GOP has conned their supporters in voting against their own self interests.

45 himself, long before he ran, has had a business history of fucking over his contractors and investors.

If you really think he cares you are a fool.

You're not going to get away with the bullshit claim that 45 OR the GOP want the rich to pay more. This is the same bullshit con he pulled on Carrier workers. This is merely him pretending to give a fuck.
Post Office has contradicted the claim they lose money delivering Amazon parcels.

It was my impression First Class Mail was the big money loser and the collectibles and parcels were profitable.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 3, 2018 at 10:16 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Post Office has contradicted the claim they lose money delivering Amazon parcels.

It was my impression First Class Mail was the big money loser and the collectibles and parcels were profitable.

You don't mean to tell me 45 is a liar?
(April 3, 2018 at 10:16 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Post Office has contradicted the claim they lose money delivering Amazon parcels.

If you can charge 2 dollars for a service, and charge 1 dollar instead, you'd be losing a fortune, even if you're making a profit.  

It's like the best baseball player in the world signing a contract for $25,000 dollars a year.  They'd be profiting $25,000.  But they lost a ton of money signing the deal, because they could have gotten $25,000,000 a year.    

The key principle is that the value of that 1 dollar exists.  And Amazon, the giant company that prints money is getting it,  and the Postal Service which loses tons of money doesn't.

Don't let the semantics distract from the more important point.
(April 3, 2018 at 10:36 am)wallym Wrote:

If you can charge 2 dollars for a service, and charge 1 dollar instead, you'd be losing a fortune, even if you're making a profit.  

It's like the best baseball player in the world signing a contract for $25,000 dollars a year.  They'd be profiting $25,000.  But they lost a ton of money signing the deal, because they could have gotten $25,000,000 a year.    

The key principle is that the value of that 1 dollar exists.  And Amazon, the giant company that prints money is getting it,  and the Postal Service which loses tons of money doesn't.

Don't let the semantics distract from the more important point.

No no no no, if you are going to claim 45 is making this argument, even if I agreed with you, which I don't, it is still FUCKING LIP SERVICE.

We've done deregulation, union busting and "don't tax the rich" since Reagan, now, which party does the Orange fuckface belong to?

If you want a Republican who actually cared, Teddy would have fit that bill.

45 only gives a shit about himself, nobody else.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  100th Aniversery of the Black Wall Street Masacre. Brian37 8 533 May 28, 2021 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Conservatives charged in border wall fraud Foxaèr 5 408 August 20, 2020 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  If the Fed can print an unlimited amount of money, why does anybody need to pay tax? ignoramus 12 912 April 24, 2020 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Government to pay pastors' salaries with relief funding Foxaèr 7 566 April 9, 2020 at 9:09 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  MAGA "Tough Guy " Gets His Clock Cleaned By Immigrant In The UFC The Architect Of Fate 28 2496 December 19, 2019 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Donald Trump Jr. compares border wall to zoo fences that hold animals WinterHold 3 274 January 10, 2019 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Pay No Attention To The Fucktard Behind The Curtain Minimalist 5 695 August 1, 2018 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Do You Think The Orange Turd Will Pay Attention? Minimalist 3 467 January 16, 2018 at 4:00 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  New border wall? Alexmahone 10 783 January 12, 2018 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. Minimalist 6 794 December 12, 2017 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia