Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California Politician Advocates Assassination of Obama & Family
California Politician Advocates Assassination of Obama & Family
Quote:On Sunday, many Facebook users were greeted by the shocking spectacle of a California libertarian and Ron Paul supporter by the name of Jules Manson advocating for the assassination of President Barack Obama. Manson, a failed politician, recently ran for and lost a seat on the City of Carson’s City Council last March.

http://www.examiner.com/democrat-in-nati...and-family

He can't even win a seat as city council! Who do these people think they are? Fucking disgusting. He should be tried for treason, but probably won't be because he said it about the black president.

Thoughts?

RE: California Politician Advocates Assassination of Obama & Family
We start laughing at this "Failed Politician" now?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
How do people like this guy live with themselves? So full of hatred... Don't people wake up every morning and feel like not being assholes?
(December 19, 2011 at 2:33 am)helmespc Wrote: How do people like this guy live with themselves? So full of hatred... Don't people wake up every morning and feel like not being assholes?

Live with it?
Usually they're rather quite proud of it.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
I completely agree with it being disgusting, though I completely disagree that he should be tried for treason. That is freedom of speech, alei. It's treason if he plans or acts on it, which I am sure he is being watched for now . . . dumbass.
(December 19, 2011 at 8:26 am)Shell B Wrote: I completely agree with it being disgusting, though I completely disagree that he should be tried for treason. That is freedom of speech, alei. It's treason if he plans or acts on it, which I am sure he is being watched for now . . . dumbass.

Yeah, I'm betting he has a nice long chat with the Secret Service very soon.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
I find it funny that a pastor can claim to want to 'cut off the president's balls' and not have allie call for treason charges while someone can call for death and get "he should be tried for treason".

Trust me, Allie, there's a LOT of people who need to be tried for treason. Sometimes I think President Obama should be tried for the treasonous action of selling out the US to corporate interests.

But... it's an imperfect world. And we never really get what we want. Wink

But as a resident of California, while we have our fruits and nuts, I would like to point out that we are rather sick and tired of having our revenue and tax dollars sucked up dry by the likes of the midwest.

Those fucking republicans benefit more than they can ever imagine from federal funds... Much which comes from our economic engine.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(December 19, 2011 at 2:33 am)helmespc Wrote: How do people like this guy live with themselves? So full of hatred... Don't people wake up every morning and feel like not being assholes?

They LIKE being assholes. Figures he's a Paul supporter.
(December 19, 2011 at 8:26 am)Shell B Wrote: I completely agree with it being disgusting, though I completely disagree that he should be tried for treason. That is freedom of speech, alei. It's treason if he plans or acts on it, which I am sure he is being watched for now . . . dumbass.

You're right, Shell. I was totally pissed after reading this. So much so that I really wasn't thinking as clearly as I can. He definitely needs to be watched.

(December 19, 2011 at 5:35 pm)aleialoura Wrote:

You're right, Shell. I was totally pissed after reading this. So much so that I really wasn't thinking as clearly as I can. He definitely needs to be watched.

Watched? Yeah,through a door-peephole in a rubber room. Cool Shades

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1199 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The prospect of starting a family in today's economic system Macoleco 23 2247 October 3, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Justice Obama? BrianSoddingBoru4 33 1442 August 26, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Michelle Obama Crushes It BrianSoddingBoru4 32 1472 August 19, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Obama Eulogizes Elijah Cummings AFTT47 2 538 October 26, 2019 at 3:01 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Family Secular Elf 4 496 August 15, 2019 at 10:00 am
Last Post: brewer
  AP: Obama's nose is growing John V 113 8893 September 17, 2018 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Conservative Asskisser Wants Obama Back Minimalist 8 1951 July 20, 2018 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  Interesting Turn of Events in California Minimalist 25 2977 May 12, 2018 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  One Reason Trump is Intent on Reversing Everything Obama Did Rhondazvous 9 1269 November 6, 2017 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous