Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found this on the wall over my sister's bed
Found this on the wall over my sister's bed
http://imgur.com/a/6o13L

They're just very funny, it looks like a witch recipe for keeping away the evil souls or something like that. LOL

Number 5 is my fav tho, its says "Whoever reads it upon entering a home : Satan will find it impossible to stay and will runaway" .
RUN Satan,....RUUUN.
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
RE: Found this on the wall over my sister's bed
(December 19, 2014 at 8:44 am)Marsellus Wallace Wrote: Number 5 is my fav tho, its says "Whoever reads it upon entering a home : Satan will find it impossible to stay and will runaway" .
RUN Satan,....RUUUN.

Luther had a perfect recipe for chasing away the devil - to fart at him.

Whenever he encountered a black dog, he supposedly blew ass at the poor animal.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Funny how something so mundane can make the prince of darkness scurry away like a roach.

I've always thought that it is a bit creepy to find religious quotes, pictures, and related items pasted all over the walls at someone's place. I was over at a girl's house several years back and I needed to use her bathroom. The walls were covered in handwritten bible verses. We're talking from floor to ceiling. It seriously freaked me out.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin
(December 19, 2014 at 10:16 am)Strider Wrote: Funny how something so mundane can make the prince of darkness scurry away like a roach.

In his own words:
Quote: “But I resist the devil, and often it is with a fart that I chase him away”
(December 19, 2014 at 10:06 am)abaris Wrote:
(December 19, 2014 at 8:44 am)Marsellus Wallace Wrote: Number 5 is my fav tho, its says "Whoever reads it upon entering a home : Satan will find it impossible to stay and will runaway" .
RUN Satan,....RUUUN.

Luther had a perfect recipe for chasing away the devil - to fart at him.

Whenever he encountered a black dog, he supposedly blew ass at the poor animal.

lol , I suppose some take a black dog as satan, in some other cultures its the black cat . racist motherfuckers Big Grin

(December 19, 2014 at 10:16 am)Strider Wrote: Funny how something so mundane can make the prince of darkness scurry away like a roach.

I've always thought that it is a bit creepy to find religious quotes, pictures, and related items pasted all over the walls at someone's place. I was over at a girl's house several years back and I needed to use her bathroom. The walls were covered in handwritten bible verses. We're talking from floor to ceiling. It seriously freaked me out.

you remind me of a Seinfeld episode when he used her bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet and found a cream for some weird skin disease Big Grin

Did you talk to her about these writings ? if so, what did she say ?
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
(December 19, 2014 at 10:20 am)abaris Wrote: In his own words:
Quote: “But I resist the devil, and often it is with a fart that I chase him away”
Plausible. I've encountered a few that could make even the strongest men weep.

(December 19, 2014 at 10:30 am)Marsellus Wallace Wrote: you remind me of a Seinfeld episode when he used her bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet and found a cream for some weird skin disease Big Grin

Did you talk to her about these writings ? if so, what did she say ?
Heh, I remember that episode. Big Grin

Yeah, I did say something actually. I said, "Your bathroom is interesting." She asked how so and I told her that from my perspective it was a bit odd and I didn't understand it personally. She said they were for inspiration and that it gave her comfort to write the verses. She was a sweet girl, but incredibly naieve and religious to a fault. The girl knew I was an atheist but tried to convert me on occasion. She gave me a book once (can't remember the title) intended for people who dismissed god based on logic and reason. It was one of the single biggest pieces of shit I've ever read, but I dutifully went through the whole thing and then reported back to her with everything wrong with the author's poor, weaksauce arguments. Smile
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin
(December 19, 2014 at 11:04 am)Strider Wrote: Plausible. I've encountered a few that could make even the strongest men weep.

And given the diet of the time, things were probably even worse back then.
(December 19, 2014 at 11:08 am)abaris Wrote:
(December 19, 2014 at 11:04 am)Strider Wrote: Plausible. I've encountered a few that could make even the strongest men weep.

And given the diet of the time, things were probably even worse back then.

Imagine a Medieval sauerkraut fart !!!

The mind reels, the paint peels !!!
(December 19, 2014 at 11:46 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Imagine a Medieval sauerkraut fart !!!

The mind reels, the paint peels !!!

And the pants squeal.
Imagine how tough Luther's sphincter had to be to not be corroded from the emissions !!!

Satan might have to rethink buggering old Martin there !!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Huge new monumnet found at Petra - could this be what the first Mosques pointed to? ReptilianPeon 7 2377 June 11, 2016 at 11:44 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  I just found the most amazing scientific miracle in the Quran!!!! ReptilianPeon 15 3862 January 31, 2016 at 11:41 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Pre-Uthman Quran Found in England ReptilianPeon 39 15675 August 3, 2015 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  TV boss found guilty of beheading wife. Skipper 108 41415 April 24, 2011 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Zen Badger