Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 5:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
favorite weapons
favorite weapons
What is your favorite weapons?
This is for all the gun lovers. Hell, even if you dont like guns and think they should be banne...but you really think the Uzi looks cool or even a star wars blaster...post a picture of it with maybe a reason.
Absolute #1 favorite... AK-47....would trust my life almost 100% with this in my arms fully loaded:
[Image: 300px-Rifle_AK-47.jpg]
and THIS is why i feel so strongly about this weapon. They ruin this beautiful weapon, but they make a point. it will shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNAohtjG14c
Look at the damage an ak47 causes on this armored glass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZzoB6xBWOI
Next favorite. I would have this classic on my leg...colt m1911...tried and true through several wars and military action.
[Image: 300px-Colt_Model_of_1911_U.S._Army_b.png]
Then of course I LOVE the room broom saiga 12:
[Image: 300px-Saiga_12K.JPG]

Full auto room broom..this is an aa12...just as good as the saiga..im not picky too much
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWsW2urXPMM
An asp baton would also come in handy in non-leathal situations..dont always have to reach for that blaster at your side:
[Image: 220px-21%27_ASP_Baton.jpg]
RE: favorite weapons
That would be the tavor at the moment.

http://www.israeli-weapons.com/weapons/s...Tavor.html

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

[Image: fc300x300asphalt-1.jpg]

[Image: picture%5C299254910275.jpg]

PTRS -41 makes Barrett .50 BMG rifles look pathetic.
LOL...what is that Loura?
My "favorite" ones are the ones that I find practical.
For most of my life, I found pocket knives and sticks/clubs the most practical of weapons.
I only fired a gun in my life once, but I would like to learn the usage of guns, which I will while doing my military service, but I'd like to teach it to my children, in case they would need to defend their country.
But other than that, I have no specific love for weapons.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(January 8, 2012 at 3:41 pm)Blam! Wrote: PTRS -41 makes Barrett .50 BMG rifles look pathetic.

Yea? Well I’ll see your scrawny 14.5 mm antitank rifle and raise you an Anzio Ironworks 20mm rifle.

[Image: 20-mm.jpg]

As long as I don’t have to hump the big mutherfucker anywhere….
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
(January 8, 2012 at 4:16 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: My "favorite" ones are the ones that I find practical.
For most of my life, I found pocket knives and sticks/clubs the most practical of weapons.
I only fired a gun in my life once, but I would like to learn the usage of guns, which I will while doing my military service, but I'd like to teach it to my children, in case they would need to defend their country.

I had thought yours wouldve been a scimitar.
Can I change my weapon?

I think I might go with.

"a look of withering disdain"

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(January 8, 2012 at 4:19 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(January 8, 2012 at 4:16 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: My "favorite" ones are the ones that I find practical.

I had thought yours wouldve been a scimitar.
Can I change my weapon?

I think I might go with.

"a look of withering disdain"
I have inherited a saber(scimitar or whatever names you have for it) from my grandfather, who ihherited another one from his grandfather(which is in the possession of one of my uncles).
But obviously, a saber, scimitar or similar weapon(such as any type of sword) is hard to conceal, and quite alarming to the enemy. He might run away at the sight of it.
I favor subtle weapons of which the enemy is unwary.

[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
I’m fond of my 24” AR and Remington 700 in 308 for as far out as I want to shoot.

[Image: 3.jpg]

For closer in it’s hard to beat a 45.

[Image: KimberCarryCombo.jpg]
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom weapons for cutting down Zombies. frankiej 15 3564 September 18, 2011 at 8:58 am
Last Post: Zen Badger