Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEED SERIOUS ADVISE! IMPORTANT!
NEED SERIOUS ADVISE! IMPORTANT!
I recently had a very bad fight with my stepfather, I wont go too much into detail, I just need info on law stuff sense I'm only 15.
The recent has happened and I'm wondering who would win in court. I know its weird sharing personal problems, but I just dont know where else to go, or anyone who can help me with this sort of thing!
1. He threatens to kick the shit outta me several times, "say another word to my kids, and I'll break your fucking nose" (I said to his kids, "I'm sorry you have to listen to us argue") I then responded, "Then I will fucking kill you"
2. I pushed his computer monitor off his desk after he kept telling me how, "My family doesnt love me... I'm a parasite who just consumes... I'm a failure", The monitor DID NOT BREAK, no damage done, but after this he almost broke down my door to my room, pushed me down, and put his hands around my neck.
3. He then proceeded to get in my face, push me around, and tell me to hit him, I told him he assaulted me and I can take him to court if I wanted to, he then said, "Who's gonna believe you over me?" I did not hit him sense I'm not THAT stupid.

I know I have a bad temper, and it was wrong of me to ALMOST damage his property, but please note, I'm 15, hes 48. I also know I sound like a hunk of shit for doing this to a 48 year old man, but clearly you can see... Well I think I'm a lot more mature then that prick.
So how do you think this will hold up to a judge?
I also forgot to mention his daughters heard me getting choked, and heard him threaten me.
As I said before, I know its weird sharing personal problems here, but I have no where else to turn. Thank you.

"Truth can never be reached by just listening to the voice of an authority." -- Francis Bacon

RE: NEED SERIOUS ADVISE! IMPORTANT!
You need to call whatever the local equivalent of Child Protective Services is in your state.

And your fine xtian parent needs an anger management course.
Yeah, what Min said.

Meanwhile, try not to damage any of his property or attack him physically (or verbally for that matter). I'm not saying you're the one at fault here, but if you do do anything stupid: best case, he'll have something to defend himself with in court, and worst case, he'll attack you and your life might be in danger.

If you can, put all your important stuff in a rucksack and go stay at a friend's house.
What Min and Adrian said. Do your best to not react to provocation - it can only make the situation worse.
just tell him he's right, call cps and get the fuck out. If you really need to, go to a friends house you know you can trust and call them from there.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
http://www.childhelp.org/pages/hotline

Don't be afraid to call that number. They will get you in contact with someone who can help you. For now, lay low and just keep to yourself as much as possible. Keep us updated!

I can give you advise on how to dispose of a body if you want...
Cunt
Yep. You have been given great advice here. Follow it. There is no reason to further damage yourself by continuing to put up with this shit. In three years, you will be an adult. In the meantime, you can find somewhere else to leave or have CPS help you find somewhere else to live. My parents took in a bunch of my friends when they were going through stuff like this. There are other parents out there who would be willing to help.
Oooooooor, fly me out there and I'll take care of the bastard.

Promise I won't kill him... That will definitely cost more.
Cunt
I'm sure he'll be pissing his pants frankie when he see's you turn up in your skirt playing the bagpipes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Serious Thread. Seriously? onlinebiker 12 1266 May 9, 2022 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  How important are you? Ahriman 50 4357 April 26, 2022 at 6:55 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  An important dressing question Foxaèr 18 518 September 6, 2021 at 5:52 am
Last Post: brewer
  Vincent who? Are you serious! ignoramus 9 2154 July 6, 2021 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  [Serious] SERIOUS POST, Hillbilly Atheist has COVID. Brian37 50 3049 January 8, 2021 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: Hillbillyatheist
  [Not Serious]Pick one, then post the next selection. Gawdzilla Sama 64 2772 October 18, 2019 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Uselss skills/qualifications! (#2) [NOT SUPER SERIOUS] ignoramus 44 2113 May 2, 2019 at 8:56 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  [NOT SERIOUS] But wondering.... Brian37 14 2126 January 26, 2019 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The Most Important Post You'll Read Today BrianSoddingBoru4 4 685 March 14, 2018 at 2:55 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Will you share your food (serious question) ErGingerbreadMandude 39 5585 January 15, 2018 at 2:21 am
Last Post: DLJ