Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 8:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great anagram
Great anagram
A buddy of mine recently pointed out that the the letters in the word "CATHOLICISM" can be rearranged to spell "COMICAL SHIT"!

How appropriate is that?

I thought something like this needs to be shared!

Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
RE: Great anagram
It's only funny till the alter boy gets touched.

Atheism gets the pleasure of the following anagrams:

Ahem sit
Saith me
Has time

I like them all.
"I get angry when believers say that the entire unimaginable hugeness of the universe was made entirely for the human race, and atheists by contrast say that humanity is this infinitesmal eyeblink in the vastness of time and space, and then religious believers accuse atheists of being arrogant."
-Greta Christina, Skepticon IV 2011
Has time... especially on Sunday mornings.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
atheist = eat shit
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
What the fundies believe: atheist = a theist.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Yeah, remember that time we all went to the secret meeting to discuss why we were angry at god, and should proclaim that we don't believe in him to escape our guilt?

Me neither.
"I get angry when believers say that the entire unimaginable hugeness of the universe was made entirely for the human race, and atheists by contrast say that humanity is this infinitesmal eyeblink in the vastness of time and space, and then religious believers accuse atheists of being arrogant."
Whenever I need an anagram, I cheat and use this:

http://www.anagramgenius.com/

Their archive's worth looking at as well, even if some of them seem more than a little forced. Just a few at random -

'Does it hurt when I do that?' (Rude hothead now hits tit.)
'Eat shit and die!' (And I hesitated.)
'Dust to dust and ashes to ashes' (Death's status? Thou ends as sod!)
'Enlarge your penis in one week!' (Win a genuine eyesore plonker!)
'Emission of wind from the anus' (Mrs: I now sniff odious methane.)
'Gave hand relief' (Having feel, dear.)
'God is with you' (Why!? Odious git.)
'Is it in yet?' (i.e. it's tiny!)
'A 'blonde moment' ' (No, don't blame me!)

And so on.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
mother in law = woman hitler
Theist = Gullible sponge like being
You are currently experiencing a lucky and very brief window of awareness, sandwiched in between two periods of timeless and utter nothingness. So why not make the most of it, and stop wasting your life away trying to convince other people that there is something else? The reality is obvious.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Constantine the Great Der/die AtheistIn 14 4473 July 3, 2017 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Tell Me Again How Great Fucking Xtians Are Minimalist 44 13299 June 26, 2017 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  God: The Great Tempter Rhondazvous 146 17573 March 5, 2016 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  I have a question about the Great Flood ApeNotKillApe 32 7115 September 28, 2015 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  A bizarre anagram of St Peter's name Newtonscat 4 1738 January 17, 2015 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Alex K
Wink A great day for the church... StuW 0 1285 January 18, 2014 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: StuW
  2010 was a great year SHIN KAIRI 4 3028 March 31, 2013 at 6:09 am
Last Post: Violet
  God is the great spirit friend jstrodel 320 100707 March 29, 2013 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  God is the great spirit Killer. Cinjin 5 3839 March 23, 2013 at 1:38 am
Last Post: Ryantology
  The Great Virgin Mother Isis - Ancient Mythology is not a Cheeseburger michaelsherlock 13 7750 June 12, 2012 at 8:29 am
Last Post: michaelsherlock