Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suicide
Suicide
how would one go about it? Angry Lynch Mob
Atheism is a non-prophet organisation. - A dusty old book that I found that must be completely true because someone wrote it down.
RE: Suicide
I have two favored methods.

1 - Pistol with hollow-point bullets.
2 - Lots of magic mushrooms on the top of a large building and a note telling myself I can fly.
I will not tell you how I think someone should commit so serious a harm upon their person as to end their life. I refuse.
I don't know, but I'd leave a bloody note next to the knife wound in my heart saying "Eric Hovind did it!"

Lets see the fucker pray his way out of that one.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
(April 12, 2012 at 8:03 pm)SophiaGrace Wrote: I will not tell you how I think someone should commit so serious a harm upon their person as to end their life. I refuse.

Hmm. Mine are just personal thoughts on the idea of how I would go about it. Anybody who wants to cause harm to themselves would not need to go far to find a way of doing it.
Tbh if you don't know of a decent way to kill yourself you probably aren't clever enough to deserve living anyway Tongue
No doubt. I can look around the room and see a surprising number of ways to off myself, should I so desire. You'd have to be sans imagination to actually need advice on how to kill yourself.
Suicide
I'd want to do it in such a violent and horrific way that I scar people for life when they find me. Probably pull my intestines out slowly and walk as far as I can leaving a trail. Or hang myself with them. Like a boss.
(April 12, 2012 at 7:59 pm)WhatIfGodWasJustAMyth Wrote: how would one go about it?
Like this:

Or like this:

However, I don't think I would ever want to kill myself. I can't even imagine myself doing that.
I can think of quite a few cases where a bullet to the head did not kill immediately and instead left the victim mostly paralyzed while they hemorraged for several minutes.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My not-so-fatal Suicide. Goosebump 7 834 July 28, 2021 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Suicide among Christians purplepurpose 6 357 May 29, 2021 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  assisted suicide vs suicide prevention Catholic_Lady 130 16225 June 18, 2018 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Do you have the courage to commit suicide in case if terminal disease? Macoleco 62 9465 April 18, 2018 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Does it take courage or cowardice to commit suicide? ErGingerbreadMandude 35 5134 November 30, 2017 at 8:59 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  When your significant other threatens suicide Tangra 6 1210 December 14, 2016 at 10:42 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Suicide Shinagami 78 9116 August 12, 2015 at 3:53 pm
Last Post: Shinagami
  GOP Political suicide and you dyresand 14 2609 June 30, 2015 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Is suicide wrong? Angrboda 91 13452 June 7, 2014 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Pakistani Teenager dies preventing suicide bomber from attacking his school Fidel_Castronaut 21 5462 January 12, 2014 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Chas