Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vatican murder mystery. Interesting.
Vatican murder mystery. Interesting.
It's a murder mystery something like what Dan Brown would write complete with mobsters, Vatican cover ups, pay offs, churches and creepy crypts filled with more bodies than ought to be there. It's interesting.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/arti...b993fcf%3F
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RE: Vatican murder mystery. Interesting.
I am not surprised, I wounder what secrets lye in the Vatican. It would its a thief's dream if they could get inside and out with out being caught.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
Is that for really real? Wow.
(May 14, 2012 at 8:25 pm)Shell B Wrote: Is that for really real? Wow.

It's supposedly true. It's hard to believe though. Usually this kind of stuff is the stuff of mystery novels.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

Wouldn't be at all surprised what "secrets" the Vatican has ....
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(May 16, 2012 at 8:02 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Wouldn't be at all surprised what "secrets" the Vatican has ....

Wouldn't mystery novel writers want to know. Just think of the material they can work from! I mean this is just too fantastic to seem real but supposedly it is.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is Vatican a state? Fake Messiah 13 1303 November 11, 2020 at 9:07 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Interesting Scenario BrianSoddingBoru4 5 324 August 28, 2020 at 11:16 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Trump supporters made a very interesting video brewer 19 1500 October 15, 2019 at 7:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I've been thinking about racism, immigration, violence, murder and culture Shinri 6 728 October 12, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Interesting Turn of Events in California Minimalist 25 3080 May 12, 2018 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Supreme Court Cases (and other interesting cases) - A Thread! TheRealJoeFish 11 3656 June 2, 2017 at 11:58 am
Last Post: TheRealJoeFish
  BalancedRebelion.com interesting website for 3rd party voters ReptilianPeon 0 691 September 13, 2016 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Interesting Double Standard by the Corporate Media Minimalist 2 697 August 31, 2016 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Interesting Turn of Events.... Minimalist 0 602 December 16, 2015 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  US murder rate close to historic lows. CapnAwesome 31 4239 December 4, 2015 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome