Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes a picture says more than I can express in words.
Sometimes a picture says more than I can express in words.
I'm flabbergasted. WTF is all I can muster right now.[Image: IMAG0215.jpg]

I mean I guess it's kind of sort of good maybe perhaps that they are making an attempt to make their religious beliefs modern and relevant but then again I just go back to thinking WTF?
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RE: Sometimes a picture says more than I can express in words.
I'd love to see 'em try it with cats. Tigers, for preference.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
German Shepards are sinners. All Shepards repent!
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Good point! There used to be loads of sinful Rottweilers round our way! In fact, one of the OP guys comes near Ozzy, my parents' Springer Spaniel who, though infinitely loyal, is as brainy as he is metallic, they'll immediately come face-to-face with gnashing of teeth.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
But think about the Irish Wolf-Hounds!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Just as with regular xtianity, some poor shmuck has to clean up the dog shit.
I guess Jesus was just REALLY REALLY good at "play dead"... convinced everyone, even after he got up again.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
OBEDIENCE IS POWER
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
(May 16, 2012 at 12:46 am)Stimbo Wrote: Good point! There used to be loads of sinful Rottweilers round our way! In fact, one of the OP guys comes near Ozzy, my parents' Springer Spaniel who, though infinitely loyal, is as brainy as he is metallic, they'll immediately come face-to-face with gnashing of teeth.

Humm, makes me wonder what they'd do with weenier dogs. Wait,...scratch that, I don't want to know.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

"A life of submission to Jesus Christ"

Are you fucking kidding me????
[Image: YAYBOOMAVAtAR1_zpse61010be.gif]
The feeble mind will pray to god, the feeble mind will fall.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The implications of Obama's words at the Charleston shooting memorial. Duty 21 1915 April 13, 2021 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Christian trigger words Nihilist Virus 173 20606 April 12, 2019 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: Nihilist Virus
  The Bible Says So YahwehIsTheWay 24 3441 December 7, 2018 at 5:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  In UK atheists considred more moral than theists. downbeatplumb 254 29272 September 20, 2018 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  German Catholic Priests Abused More Than 3,600 Kids Fake Messiah 17 2137 September 14, 2018 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  World ending on April 23rd, says false prophet Divinity 41 8568 April 27, 2018 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Truer Words Were Never Spoken Minimalist 9 2477 April 23, 2018 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Pope says in interview that there is no hell. downbeatplumb 56 9810 April 16, 2018 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
Sad My mother believes in Jesus more than in me suffering23 56 8872 April 16, 2018 at 3:11 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Tell All Book Says Pat Robertson Full of Shit Minimalist 12 3548 September 29, 2017 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Atheist73