Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does "Reputation mean" in our profiles?
What does "Reputation mean" in our profiles?
I noticed in every post to the right above we have an assigned "Reputation". What does that mean?
RE: What does "Reputation mean" in our profiles?
Popularity, if you have tits it will go up quickly. If you don't have breasts you have to be a good or funny poster.

People rep you for any of these reasons.
If someone likes your posts, they give you a rep. point.

If you like someone else's posts, you can give them a rep. point.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Well, tiver me shimbers! Since I don't have breasts I'll have to be funny.

Ok here goes.

A waitress walks into the kitchen and says "I need some poached eggs"

The cook responds "We don't deal in stolen property'

A waitress walks into the kitchen and says "I need french toast"

The cook responds, "I've French'd women, but toast, I don't play with my food like that"

I was thinking about starting a business, does anyone want to invest in stringless parachutes? WHAT? Ok, how about waterless swimming pools, you could save money on water. It might make the diving a bitch.

DAMN no one ever likes my ideas.

I know what you guys are thinking. SOMEONE PLEASE SHOOT HIM!
Quote:DAMN no one ever likes my ideas.

Try growing tits.
I don't want people here to like me for my tits. Can we pretend I don't have them?

(June 5, 2012 at 10:36 am)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:DAMN no one ever likes my ideas.

Try growing tits.

No, I already have an appendage that keeps me entertained. But if I had tits I would never leave the house.
(June 5, 2012 at 10:46 am)aleialoura Wrote: I don't want people here to like me for my tits. Can we pretend I don't have them?

About as easily as we could stop breathing.
(June 5, 2012 at 10:46 am)aleialoura Wrote: I don't want people here to like me for my tits. Can we pretend I don't have them?

Yeah, yeah. You've got a good heart, a nice bucket of grey matter upstairs and you can turn a phrase with the best of us. But your sweater puppies are adorable. I mean, what tits?
Holly shit I have never heard that one before "Sweater puppies". LOL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What does your username mean? vulcanlogician 46 2597 February 11, 2022 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  The Reputation Roadmap Foxaèr 0 187 September 14, 2020 at 8:35 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  How do you have so many reputation points? Macoleco 55 4311 August 3, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  What is it that makes people so mean on the internet? NuclearEnergy 9 1091 October 23, 2017 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: c172
  So these rapists are... I mean these.... Brian37 43 8703 August 2, 2017 at 12:29 am
Last Post: Athene
  The Mean Arena The Valkyrie 27 4589 January 30, 2017 at 2:31 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  What Does/Does Not Offend You? BrianSoddingBoru4 51 6245 December 22, 2016 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Reputation Discussion Thread Excited Penguin 42 3936 November 26, 2016 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Good intentions -- how much do they mean to you? Edwardo Piet 92 12128 October 3, 2016 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What Does Your Name Mean? Rhondazvous 53 4909 January 20, 2016 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan