Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brad Pitts mom recieves death threats for criticising Obama.
Brad Pitts mom recieves death threats for criticising Obama.
Now while I am no fan of republicans or the Reich wing, the fact remains in a pluralistic society even among family, there will be disagreement. If one wants to say "I hate Obama's policies" or "I hate republican policies", that is fair game to me.

But no one, deserves death threats NO ONE! There isn't even one person here who doesn't have some sort of political rival as a co-worker or family member or even friend.

I may hate what Brad''s mother said about Obama, but that is the price we pay for living in a free society. NO ONE deserves death threats, no matter if we hate the claim the person makes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...Obama.html
RE: Brad Pitts mom recieves death threats for criticising Obama.
She sounds like your typical fascist dumb cunt.... but I agree that death threats are over the top.
This isn't a statement about anything in particular but I honestly can't work up the energy to care.
Its afew fuckwits wasting their time with a massive fuckwit that no-one particularly cares about. No I'm not condoning it and yes its a shame she got death threats but when you engage in major acts of fuckwittery then what else can you expect? I mean the fact her son has opposing views probably should of convinced her to keep quiet if only not to embarrass him.
Her son likely gets tons everyday for nothing more than being famous, its not right but you don't hear him complaining.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Yeah it's almost like there is no such thing as free speach, she should go on t.v. and say I got my glock come get me.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
It's the daily fucking mail.

Britain's National Enquirer.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
No one deserves death threats, but the big question to me is why does anyone give a shit what Brad Pitt's mom says? So his mom is an indotic, conservative bigot that loves to run off at the mouth. It's not like those aren't a dime a dozen here in the states.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(July 10, 2012 at 3:13 pm)Minimalist Wrote: She sounds like your typical fascist dumb cunt....

How did she sound fascist?!? Just because she doesn't want gay marriage or abortion, and doesn't like Obama, does not make her a fascist. If you throw that term around loosely it will eventually lose all actual meaning.
NO ONE, NO ONE, NO ONE that is all I saw.
"'Brad Pitt's mom, die,' Sandy Kownacka posted on Twitter."

That is not a death threat. I am inclined to wonder if the other quote is someone posing and trying to inflame.

Seems rather odd for anyone to care enough what Pitt's idiot mother has to say, to issue a death threat. I call "reverse Poe".
(July 10, 2012 at 3:18 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote: This isn't a statement about anything in particular but I honestly can't work up the energy to care.
Its afew fuckwits wasting their time with a massive fuckwit that no-one particularly cares about. No I'm not condoning it and yes its a shame she got death threats but when you engage in major acts of fuckwittery then what else can you expect? I mean the fact her son has opposing views probably should of convinced her to keep quiet if only not to embarrass him.
Her son likely gets tons everyday for nothing more than being famous, its not right but you don't hear him complaining.

In the west we have the luxury of ignoring death threats and calling police. But a good study in human behavior when you don't have secular government demanding that you leave it at words, it is an easy backslide into the Christian dark ages and the current state of the Middle east.

Our evolution is ripe with humans who when you merely blaspheme are willing to kill over it. Secular civility wont make hate go away, but it can demand the arrest of anyone of any religion or atheist, who seeks to go beyond a mere "fuck you".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mom is 102! Gwaithmir 20 1611 September 23, 2023 at 7:44 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  My mom would be pissed at me. Brian37 4 511 October 23, 2019 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
Wink Want to read about my mom?? Clueless Morgan 2 656 April 5, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Shut Everything Down - Barack Obama Just Won The Internet BrianSoddingBoru4 30 2704 August 5, 2018 at 1:26 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  My mom is dying, going to need an ear. Brian37 230 29695 May 13, 2018 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Who do you like more Mom or Dad? ErGingerbreadMandude 34 3382 October 19, 2017 at 10:55 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  What does your mom/grandma bake for you? mcolafson 24 2054 January 3, 2017 at 10:04 am
  Presumptive at mom's rehab.... Brian37 11 2289 August 24, 2016 at 9:07 am
  Ive lost all trust for my mom Socratic Meth Head 61 6359 June 2, 2016 at 4:27 am
Last Post: Alex K
  My Mom is so cute. Brian37 6 1318 March 22, 2016 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Joods