Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another xtian pedo rant
another xtian pedo rant
Ok maybe some of the Christ bots on this site can 'splain this to me.
Earlier this summer a 20 year old nephew on my ex wife's side was arrested and confessed to molesting a little boy, numerous times for several years.
While he was doing this, he was raising money to go on a foreign missions trip with compassion international. He was reised in a United Pentecostal Church and always wanted to preach.

Now for those of you who haven't thrown up in your mouth yet, here's the kicker. Ever since he has been in jail he has been showered with love frm this church, everyone haas been praying for him, making excuses for him and going to visit him. I have not heard ONE of these christians pention the little boy or express anything but indifference toward the victim.

If you really know me you know it took an act of will to complete that last paragraph without any four letter words.DevilDevilDevilDevil

BTW this is the same group of Christ tards that never welcomed or wanted me in their assembly, or wanted anything to do with me, and do you think they come visit me after I left the fold. bahaahah don't be silly. I am worse to them than this pedophile who was raised in their midst, and my ex's family thinks worse of me too.
These are the people who wouldn't pee on me, or anyone else who leaves the church, if I was on fire unless they could pee gasoline! Defending a pedo.

So, what say you xtians to this?? Got any explanations?
Why do you justify your own people's actions and condemn others for less. I'll be waiting.
RE: another xtian pedo rant
Coz he's a true believing paedo who will repent and be saved. There's no hope for us heathens though.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: another xtian pedo rant
I was raised and baptized UPC, and your account doesn't surprise me in the least. If you stay in the church and mouth the right words, you can be forgiven anything.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  7 Pious Xtian Shits Who Stepped On Their Own Dicks Minimalist 0 882 October 12, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pennsylvannia Pedo Priest HORROR vorlon13 124 6369 August 19, 2018 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The Kind of Shit Xtian Fucktards Teach Minimalist 12 2620 June 9, 2018 at 3:35 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Is there room for a xtian section in an atheist forum? Bow Before Zeus 70 9636 December 6, 2017 at 4:04 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  What xtian hymns sound like to an atheist drfuzzy 30 7911 September 22, 2017 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Here's A Xtian I'll Tip My Hat To Minimalist 0 841 April 9, 2017 at 8:04 pm
  I'm Tired of Xtian Shits With Their Silly Fairy Tales. Minimalist 2 1078 March 9, 2017 at 10:09 pm
  Why are the "laws" of physics so different as conceived by many xtian fundamentalist? Whateverist 22 4892 November 13, 2016 at 1:35 am
Last Post: Funky_Gibbon
  a theory about modern xtian deconversion drfuzzy 14 2888 April 29, 2016 at 1:12 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  more xtian idiocy in the news drfuzzy 11 3514 November 4, 2015 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: brewer