Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more xtian idiocy in the news
more xtian idiocy in the news
It has probably been posted already, but - - did you guys hear about the McIntyre family - - in Texas (of course), that are trying to sue for the right to homeschool their kids?  The Religious Right is all up in arms about it, yelling about persecution and discrimination.   However, the truth of the matter is that the kids weren't being educated at all.  They told friends that they didn't need school because they were going to "be raptured".  A 17-yr-old McIntyre ran away from home, because she wanted to go to school.  They tested her, to find that she would have to start as a 9th-grader.  Sad.  Very sad.  

https://au.org/blogs/wall-of-separation/...eschooling

And then ol' Pat Robertson is at it again.  He thinks that gays and lesbians should be forced to wear identifying garments.  

A quote from this article:  "Referring to “lesbianism and homosexuality” as the causes of such a crisis, Robertson told a caller on his show earlier this week that “The only way to stop the spread of these diseases that are plaguing the country is to make some sort of obvious distinction between gay people and normal, straight people.”
He continued: “I personally believe that we must impose a rule on the gay population that would require them to wear specially-coloured clothes, for example. I’m thinking we need to go through the Senate with this and we need to make it official.  That way, regular people would know that the person wearing the said colour is a deviant sodomite and that they need to stay away from them at all cost, as well as keep their children away from their reach.”

More face-palm worthy moments . . .           Facepalm

http://attitude.co.uk/us-presenter-pat-r...-clothing/
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
RE: more xtian idiocy in the news
(November 4, 2015 at 5:28 pm)drfuzzy Wrote: And then ol' Pat Robertson is at it again.  He thinks that gays and lesbians should be forced to wear identifying garments.  

A quote from this article:  "Referring to “lesbianism and homosexuality” as the causes of such a crisis, Robertson told a caller on his show earlier this week that “The only way to stop the spread of these diseases that are plaguing the country is to make some sort of obvious distinction between gay people and normal, straight people.”
He continued: “I personally believe that we must impose a rule on the gay population that would require them to wear specially-coloured clothes, for example. I’m thinking we need to go through the Senate with this and we need to make it official.  That way, regular people would know that the person wearing the said colour is a deviant sodomite and that they need to stay away from them at all cost, as well as keep their children away from their reach.”

More face-palm worthy moments . . .           Facepalm

http://attitude.co.uk/us-presenter-pat-r...-clothing/

Pat Robertson: dumbass Christian fascist. Nothing new there. And to think he once ran for President. Rolleyes

Anyway, on the subject of specially-colored clothes, Robertson is way late to the party. The other day I saw my neighbor rocking the shit out of a red tailored suit that I couldn't pull off wearing if my life depended on it. I know that "fabulous" isn't what Robertson has in mind, but that suit screamed "I'm not straight" louder than any fag-swastika symbol Robertson and his ghouls could ever devise.

I do so look forward to someday pissing on his grave.
I think that any video, quote, or films of Robertson and his ilk should carry a warning: "Caution: Any form of interaction with this person, online or directly, may lead to loss of intelligence"
Dying to live, living to die.
(November 4, 2015 at 5:28 pm)drfuzzy Wrote: And then ol' Pat Robertson is at it again.  He thinks that gays and lesbians should be forced to wear identifying garments.  

Something like that?

[Image: bent.jpg]

It went out of fashion in may of 1945.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
That's exactly what I was thinking.
Dying to live, living to die.
They only mention the one kid and sounds like there are more. Wonder what their educations level is? If the 17yr old moves to Amish country she'll be a freaking genius. 

The state has every right to verify home schooling curriculum and perform competency testing. The parents behavior borders on child neglect as far as I'm concerned.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I have to wonder whether Pat Robertson is a top, or a bottom. I'm betting on the latter.
How about we just have all the xtian asswipes dress like this.

[Image: 1368502338-fotolia_38395412_subscription_xl.jpg]

Gays at least have a sense of style.
(November 4, 2015 at 6:11 pm)Skeletor Wrote: I have to wonder whether Pat Robertson is a top, or a bottom.  I'm betting on the latter.

Either way I'll bet he does it covered in a sheet with a strategically placed hole. Ball gag optional.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I would rather see all the religious extremists have to wear something, but honestly spending any time with them at all will probably tell you all you need to know.

I'm glad the 17 year old could at least start in highschool, even though she's a few grades down from where she should be.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  7 Pious Xtian Shits Who Stepped On Their Own Dicks Minimalist 0 877 October 12, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Kind of Shit Xtian Fucktards Teach Minimalist 12 2609 June 9, 2018 at 3:35 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Is there room for a xtian section in an atheist forum? Bow Before Zeus 70 9618 December 6, 2017 at 4:04 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  What xtian hymns sound like to an atheist drfuzzy 30 7849 September 22, 2017 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Here's A Xtian I'll Tip My Hat To Minimalist 0 838 April 9, 2017 at 8:04 pm
  I'm Tired of Xtian Shits With Their Silly Fairy Tales. Minimalist 2 1076 March 9, 2017 at 10:09 pm
  Why are the "laws" of physics so different as conceived by many xtian fundamentalist? Whateverist 22 4882 November 13, 2016 at 1:35 am
Last Post: Funky_Gibbon
  a theory about modern xtian deconversion drfuzzy 14 2879 April 29, 2016 at 1:12 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Heard about this snake idiocy before abaris 28 6628 July 30, 2015 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  More Good News....The Bullshitters Are Dying out Minimalist 36 5852 March 21, 2015 at 2:43 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus