Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls! Show your contempt for religion -Have butt sex!
Girls! Show your contempt for religion -Have butt sex!
Islam forbids it -so do christians , who knows what jews do.

So YOU must do it. Tonight!

You can also lose weight doing it!
RE: Girls! Show your contempt for religion -Have butt sex!
[Image: notsureif.png]
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
Meh, not quite sure why so many men are into anal sex with women. Homosexuals I understand, they have less options, but for me personally who really cares about that orifice? I'm not a guy who likes sticking my body parts into containers of fecal matter. But hey, that's just me. You do what you like.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Great Reply Tarajo. Love it!
Buttsex is pretty fucking disgusting when you look at it with a little objectivity.
Religion is an attempt to answer the philosophical questions of the unphilosophical man.
(September 11, 2012 at 12:56 pm)Cinjin Wrote: Meh, not quite sure why so many men are into anal sex with women. Homosexuals I understand, they have less options, but for me personally who really cares about that orifice? I'm not a guy who likes sticking my body parts into containers of fecal matter. But hey, that's just me. You do what you like.

Heh, you may think with my constant want for sex that I'd be into it as well. I'm not.
I don't mind kissing it but for some reason, not all that interested in penetrating that area. Undecided
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
(September 11, 2012 at 3:31 pm)Ace Otana Wrote: I don't mind kissing it but for some reason, not all that interested in penetrating that area. Undecided

The same reason nobody uses the sewer system as a slip n slide?
Religion is an attempt to answer the philosophical questions of the unphilosophical man.
No interest whatsoever in stick it up some waste disposal chute. Why not stick it in a in-sink trash disposal unit?

Mouth is different, however.

(September 11, 2012 at 6:31 am)Puddleglum Wrote: Islam forbids it -so do christians , who knows what jews do.

So YOU must do it. Tonight!

You can also lose weight doing it!

I would stick things up christian and Muslim asses, but it won't be a body part of mine.
(September 11, 2012 at 3:33 pm)liam Wrote:
(September 11, 2012 at 3:31 pm)Ace Otana Wrote: I don't mind kissing it but for some reason, not all that interested in penetrating that area. Undecided

The same reason nobody uses the sewer system as a slip n slide?

Pretty much. There are some things the human body does that affects my sexual interest and sometimes largely. Like girls and periods, being pregnant and already have given birth (marks/scars around the vagina, stretch marks). If I don't keep it out of my head, I'll no longer be sexually interested. So with like the anus, certain images that may appear in my mind could easily switch me off completely, even for days.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
(September 11, 2012 at 3:39 pm)Ace Otana Wrote: Like girls and periods, being pregnant and already have given birth (marks/scars around the virgina, stretch marks).

ROFLOLROFLOLROFLOL
The Virgina.... it must be like a virgin vagina, no? Can't be pregnant then!

It's completely ok to have sex with a pregnant woman.... It's just that some positions are... uncomfortable.
From the baby hygiene POV, there's a sort of cork blocking the vagina from the uterus, so no problems there!

Girls on period,.... yucky... a bit sticky... wouldn't put my mouth in there... smells a bit too strong... but, when they want it, it's some of the best sex you can have! Slides really well!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Computers have been converted to Islam religion! AVMXF 40 2538 August 20, 2023 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Is there a kink to have sex with certain atheist tribes? Woah0 5 748 September 11, 2022 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  World War I, religion died in the 20th century, science triumphed in religion in the Interaktive 35 4029 December 24, 2019 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Could this exciting 2019 comedy show about God, concern artificial intelligence? blue grey brain 8 1260 February 22, 2019 at 7:17 am
Last Post: Rahn127
  The Atheist Experience talk show by Matt Dillahunty and others Alexmahone 12 2631 December 6, 2017 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  The Atheists of Today Show announcement ILoveMRHMWogglebugTE 17 3981 November 17, 2017 at 11:10 pm
Last Post: ILoveMRHMWogglebugTE
  are there any girls in the world that like shy guys? Rextos 154 14371 August 11, 2016 at 6:43 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Would you have sex with a Christian fundamentalist? Jehanne 110 14592 February 2, 2016 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: GodCherry
  Does Religion Have A Place in the World? InsomniacMike486 23 5662 July 31, 2015 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Atheists/Non-Religious What was your Craziest Belief while in your Religion? Eel_LahjicK 27 8615 August 17, 2014 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger