Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 2:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone want to trade families??
Someone want to trade families??
Not my hubby and kids, just my parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, etc. I'm seriously tired of dealing with their shit. Sorry, I'm just whining... I have to call my mom and explain why I haven't called her (though I've texted on several occasions) for 2 months... le sigh.
Perhaps I could fake my death... Thinking
RE: Someone want to trade families??
No, sorry. My family's a keeper, small and I love them all (even my in-laws to be) Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

My family is filled with religious conservo-crazies, but I love them anyway.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
You lucky duck... We just found out that my mother-in-law is probably suffering from some sort of early dementia. My husband wants to take the kids to see her (they're on the opposite coast), but she's been really paranoid, anxious, and angry... Hubby thinks I'm being "mean" for not wanting my kids to see their grandmother in that condition. I think it would freak them out, they're only 4 and 6 and won't understand. Again, le sigh. Seriously, I'm happy for everyone that has a happy, loving, supportive, at least somewhat well-adjusted family... Jealous, more like.
All four of my grandunkles are still in what use to be Stalingrad, maybe they already swapped families.
(October 4, 2012 at 2:35 pm)festive1 Wrote: Not my hubby and kids, just my parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, etc. I'm seriously tired of dealing with their shit. Sorry, I'm just whining... I have to call my mom and explain why I haven't called her (though I've texted on several occasions) for 2 months... le sigh.
Perhaps I could fake my death... Thinking

What do you want for them? I've got three ill matching pairs of socks with holes in and a book on fly fishing by J R Heartly. Is this the best bid? If I win the auction what can I do with them? Can I sell them on to a Columbian drugs Baron?
Well... maybe not my siblings... I'll give you my dad and aunts for the aforementioned trade. Hell, they may even like living in Columbia as drug mules.
(October 4, 2012 at 2:43 pm)festive1 Wrote: You lucky duck... We just found out that my mother-in-law is probably suffering from some sort of early dementia. My husband wants to take the kids to see her (they're on the opposite coast), but she's been really paranoid, anxious, and angry... Hubby thinks I'm being "mean" for not wanting my kids to see their grandmother in that condition. I think it would freak them out, they're only 4 and 6 and won't understand. Again, le sigh. Seriously, I'm happy for everyone that has a happy, loving, supportive, at least somewhat well-adjusted family... Jealous, more like.

My family's fucked. I won't trade them for anything.

Anyway, c'est la vie. Your children will eventually have to realize that grammy has gone off the deep end. I think your husband's right. One or both of you will be there. They will be safe. Besides, kids are better at adjusting than adults. Fact.
You wouldn't want mine. Bunch of judgemental fundy assholes, one step away from being the same kind of douche bags at Westboro Baptist.

Humiliating.

Blush
[Image: Evolution.png]

(October 4, 2012 at 8:16 pm)festive1 Wrote: Well... maybe not my siblings... I'll give you my dad and aunts for the aforementioned trade. Hell, they may even like living in Columbia as drug mules.

OK, you are paying for the shipping aren't you, I've contacted a pimp in Amsterdam, the elderly sex slave market has expanded immeasurably. Just box them up with the right certificates and a rewarding life long hobby of fly-fishing is in your reach.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which do you want to go? Foxaèr 13 787 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do people just naturally want conflict Ahriman 113 3730 September 26, 2023 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Anyone here trade the financial markets ? Bucky Ball 15 839 August 22, 2023 at 7:00 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  Why does everyone want to advertise in their signature? Foxaèr 2 336 September 14, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Already want to change my name again Foxaèr 14 800 July 12, 2020 at 1:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  When someone says something really stupid. Cod 8 1547 July 28, 2019 at 7:35 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A day with someone from AF Cod 76 7042 April 27, 2019 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: Shell B
Music The best advice someone gave you. onlinebiker 65 6165 April 14, 2019 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  The WORST Advice Someone Ever Gave You BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1073 April 14, 2019 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Fireball
Wink Want to read about my mom?? Clueless Morgan 2 649 April 5, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: brewer