Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young Blood, Better Brain?
Young Blood, Better Brain?
http://www.geekosystem.com/blood-transfu...-subjects/

Quote:In what has to be a strong contender for creepiest news of the week, researchers at Stanford University have found that a transfusion of blood from young mice makes the brains of older mice sharper and more effective.

The research is not only ghoulish, but totally galling, meaning that not only vampires but also dictator Kim Jong Il – who was long rumored to receive blood transfusions from young virgins, because hey, what’s even the point of being a tyrannical dictator if you’re not going to be a little batshit loony about it sometimes –may have had a point about the life restoring qualities of other people’s blood.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: Young Blood, Better Brain?
This is creepy and cool.
I have to say, I might have passed it by except for the Kim Jong Il sentence. That made me laugh.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Heh, this is the reason we atheists eat babies.
Cunt
(October 19, 2012 at 3:50 pm)frankiej Wrote: Heh, this is the reason we atheists eat babies.

[Image: 120919_brain_boosting_food.jpg]
Now including babies!

[Image: EatBabies.jpg]
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
(October 19, 2012 at 3:47 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: I have to say, I might have passed it by except for the Kim Jong Il sentence. That made me laugh.

...and yet, if I'm not terribly mistaken, Kim Jong Il is quite dead, is he not?

Hey, Kimmy, how's that blood transfusion thing workin' out for you these days?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should I cut back on salt since I have high blood pressure? FlatAssembler 14 768 December 26, 2023 at 9:27 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  Man completely paralyzed by ALS asks for a beer via brain implant TaraJo 14 1027 March 26, 2022 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  [Serious] Link between brain damage and religious fundamentalism established Fake Messiah 9 987 November 18, 2019 at 12:14 am
Last Post: John 6IX Breezy
  Screen time and the preschool brain brewer 8 740 November 6, 2019 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Making and using acellular blood vessels, it's pretty damn cool! brewer 1 406 May 31, 2019 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The brain Drich 140 17044 May 15, 2019 at 10:23 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Human brain genes in monkeys popeyespappy 5 508 April 12, 2019 at 5:21 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Diets according to brain biologist from Russia purplepurpose 10 1774 November 15, 2018 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: Duty
  Religion Wires the Brain to Believe Nonsense Devout-Humanist 4 1029 October 17, 2018 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Are there situations where it is better to have a low IQ? Alexmahone 41 6529 July 5, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: brewer