Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
The destination clock. Where are you going?
The destination clock. Where are you going?
This is a destiny clock thing were you can see which way your going. Heaven or hell.

I know there is no such place but thought I'd post it for a laugh.

(A a reminder, Do not take any of the results seriously.)

http://www.longagony.com/destinyclock/index.htm

My results came back and I'm due to go to hell for over 900 years. Well at lest it insn't an eternity.

What was your results?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
RE: The destination clock. Where are you going?
Our exclusive and infallible Destinyclock predicts you'll end up in Hell for 1104 years
in the Circle of the gluttonous lying in mud tormented by dirty rain and hail, lacerated by hound Cerber before ascending to Heaven among pious souls.
'How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely? Jer 8:8
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. Groucho Marx
Fuck you all.

Quote:Our exclusive and infallible Destinyclock predicts you'll end up in Hell for 4113 years in the Circle of the well-connected roasting on the fire like skewered chicken before ascending to Heaven among pious souls.
Ha! that gives me 3009 years of laughing down at your roastin' ass. "How's it going Adrian? You done yet?" lolz
'How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely? Jer 8:8
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. Groucho Marx
I can't complain though. 4113 years of torture followed by eternity of bliss is a good a deal as any.
Wow you guys got it bad. I did the test again and I made a few tweaks, Since I wasn't completely honest and so now It said I'm going to be spending 2,367 years in hell. Ouch!

We'll if you keep in mind that it's better than eternity it doesn't seem that bad. I guess we will reunite in heaven after all....Well after horrific, un-bearable torture.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
I forgot to mention what kind of torture I'll endure - Circle of the seducers harassed by lively 300-pound old women craving for sadomasochistic sex

HELP!

How is that torture if you are into big girls and sadomasochism?
(August 26, 2008 at 1:06 pm)Tiberius Wrote: How is that torture if you are into big girls and sadomasochism?

Well their big, Old and want to do things that I personly think would violate me as an intelligent individual.

Trust me, That would be hell for me.

Wanna trade?

(August 26, 2008 at 1:12 pm)Ace Wrote: Wanna trade?

Hell yes, fat ugly old women craving sadomasochistic sex is my idea of a good night out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do I believe Atheists are going to hell? Mystic 292 41481 February 3, 2018 at 1:09 am
Last Post: haig
  Going to be brutally honest [Religion Edition] dyresand 3 1407 August 25, 2016 at 5:25 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Am I Going To Hell? Shuffle 202 41767 August 25, 2015 at 9:33 pm
Last Post: Shuffle
  I am actually going to create my own religion ComradeMeow 21 5253 July 15, 2015 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief Mudhammam 66 8387 April 22, 2015 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Okay, You Were Born Gay...But You're Still Going To Hell! Nope 18 7594 December 15, 2014 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
Information FOR THE Atheist/Anti-Muslim/Non-Muslim, A Muslim ( Me) is going to answer you kahmed123 47 8393 October 8, 2014 at 8:37 am
Last Post: bladevalant546
  Why is this still going on!? CapnAwesome 19 3958 April 7, 2013 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Going to church Nitsuj 69 13991 August 20, 2010 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: everythingafter
  Going to church can help you live longer? Nitsuj 12 4638 August 11, 2010 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Nitsuj