Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fox News Again
Fox News Again
FOX News Host to Atheist: You Offended Me With Your Billboard So I’m Going to Laugh About the Murder of Your Group’s Founder

Quote:Even though the focus of the clip is on whether saying “Merry Christmas” is controversial, there was one moment that had nothing to do with that topic that made my jaw drop. It begins at the 5:14 mark:

Quote:
Varney: … Madalyn Murray O’Hair…
Silverman: Madalyn Murray O’Hair founded American Atheists in 1963.
Varney: She was murdered, wasn’t she?
Silverman: Yes.
Varney: For her money!
Silverman: Yes.
Varney: What do you care. She’s dead, right?

Quote:Cut to Dave’s reaction:

[Image: ANitw.jpg]

Quote:Back to the conversation:

Varney: What do you care. She’s dead, right?
Silverman: Of course I care. How in the world can you say that? How in the world can you say that?! What a bigoted thing to say! That I don’t care about people dying because I’m an atheist?
Varney (talking over Silverman): Well, is it true–? Is it true–? Hold on a second. Is it– God forbid, I should offend you. No, Heaven forbid I should offend you. [Laughing]
Silverman: You should not offend anybody! You should try to not offend people. But that doesn’t mean–
Varney: [Laughing] See, I’ve got to! I’ve got to!
Silverman: You’re not letting me speak, and it does get to me…
Varney: [Laughing] But you offended me with your billboard!

I think Dave's face is permanently stuck like that.

Also, not that it doesn't deserve it, but this is the first time *I've* seen Hemant curse about it. I'm sure he's done it before, but it's certainly not often:

Quote:What the fuck sort of logic is that?!

I don't know, but someone needs to take "news" off that station.

Also, this:

FOX News Commentator (Unsurprisingly) Hates The Obama Christmas Card

Fuck, just make this the "anti-Fox News thread"
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: Fox News Again
Bill 'O Reilly, Fox, 'Facts' & Amsterdam.

'The way they do their statistics in the Netherlands is different, plus it's a much smaller country'
Willfully ignorant wanker;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpU0NxPhA78
I can't stand the whole war on Christmas bullshit myth that the social right likes to perpetrate. No Atheist is trying to get rid of your mangers or marry christmas's. Shut up and stop making things up.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(December 12, 2012 at 11:15 pm)Dee Dee Ramone Wrote: 'The way they do their statistics in the Netherlands is different, plus it's a much smaller country'

Well sure. Anyplace that doesn't fudge their statistics is going to do them differently than Faux.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
(December 12, 2012 at 11:55 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: I can't stand the whole war on Christmas bullshit myth that the social right likes to perpetrate. No Atheist is trying to get rid of your mangers or marry christmas's. Shut up and stop making things up.

If Fox News didn't create shit like that to be outraged about, they wouldn't have anything to report on.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
The german word for christmas is "Weihnachten" which pritty much means "Blessed night".

Probably one of the reasons why we never have such crazed and neurotic "debates" over the use of the term.
I have completely run out of insults for Fox News, as I have gone through my entire collection of them since the birth of their channel.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I've met Dave Silverman. He's a really nice guy. Obviously you can tell because he is very patient when handling these FOXnews cocksuckers. But anyway, I was just in awe of the level of disrespect these assholes showed Dave.
From what I've seen, Dave Silverman doesn't give very good interviews.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
From what I have seen of him, I conclude that; he is deliberatly invited by "Fuchs Nachrichten" because he doesn`t seem to have the brain capabilities to counter the fox news pannelists attacks and "arguments"

Which is sad.

Because even a 12 year old knows how the tieds work.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is There an Atheist Groups Powerful Enough to Counter Fox and Protect Gay Rights Rhondazvous 6 1739 September 14, 2015 at 3:03 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus