Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did the Jews con their con man Western masters and win the God Wars?

Modern scholarship has identified that Rome manipulated the Jews into rewriting their scriptures and turn their militant God into a pacifist God. The Jews, being brighter than Rome, now the Western world, were loath to do so but recognizing that they had no choice and decided to build doubt into the Jesus myth.

Jewish scribes used a number of writing tricks to advance their God and not the Western version. They duplicated some parts of their myth beginning in Eden with two creation myths and carried that process to Noah and the flood with two flood myths. They built contradictions and double entendre to create ambiguity and thus insure that their book of myths was filled with many arguable points and thus insure that the population would maintain interest in their God. Seeking God and not finding God is what has kept the idea of a God alive. That is why they will not name their God. Almost. They did put a master key in the Bible though in having Moses name God and going against convention while putting yet another point of debate and argument.

This is why the Bible has been the greatest book that the world has ever known and why more critiques of it have been written without any real consensus or conclusions being reached. They knew that the world loved a mystery and gave them one that would insure that Jews were always required and protected by those in power in order to make any adjustments to their God; since they, of course, were the authorized writers and interpreters of their God regardless of his being usurped by Christianity who quickly created even more ambiguity and doubt by reversing some of the moral lessons in the Jewish Old Testament as well as the New Testament.

Depending on how your read the Bible, you will either come out of it with the most benevolent God possible, or the most evil God the world could possibly imagine. In other word, the Jews wrote a masterpiece of literature and myth and conned the world into believing it was a book that held truth while it was full of lies.

Not too shabby at all for a tribe who, in their beginning, have been described as a nomadic tribe of killers.

They have managed to have their God become the supreme God of this world and the most powerful religious and political force known. Let us hope my friends that the Abrahamic cults never unite otherwise the world will regress to a total dictatorship under the vilest God the world can ever create.

Socrates indicated that the most powerful of men would be those who were evil and could fool the people into thinking they were good. He seems to have been right as that is what the Jews wrote their God into being and thus, in a sense, through the Noble Lie, have made fools out of all peoples of the West as well as those of the Abrahamic Eastern cults.

The West had better learn to not put Jews up against the wall because it seems that evolution has made them a lot brighter than the rest of us poor manipulated dummies.

To honor God is to honor Jews. Who would have known?

The question I would like to ask is this. Who put the idea of rewriting the Bible to suit Rome and the Abrahamic cults of Christianity and Islam? Was it Rome who manipulated the Jews or was it the Jews who manipulated Rome?

Are we a mentally enslaved species or a species of free men and women?

Regards
DL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrMtRm3b8...playnext=1
RE: Did the Jews con their con man Western masters and win the God Wars?
I really don't care who wrote what or why. The bottom line is that people did, and people wrote superstitious crap and fight and kill over CLEAR FICTION.

I do care that people miss the fact from the first writings of the god character of Abraham, to the first canonized bible took over 1,000 years and 40 authors with books left out. The concept of a "all powerful" god seems absurd considering he can(according to believers) "poof" the entire universe and our planet into existence in the blink of an eye, but needs mere mortals to write a book.

Your long winded tripe is a distraction away from reality. It is a book of fiction. A book of myth. It was written by unscientific ignorant tribal people. All cultures of antiquity, allegedly peaceful or not, invented mythological gods that reflected the social memes that culture centered itself around.

Aristotle, "If horses had gods their gods would look like horses".

Buddhists do this too. Tibetan Buddhists claim the same persecution complex as early late Hebrews and early Christians did. But most Asian nations in that region have a Buddhist majority, and in Buddhism's history in that region, there have still been oppression and conflict.

Superstition is superstition, it does not matter if the myth itself is painted as Rosy or evil. Horus was not a real super hero out to protect the Egyptians and he had no arch rival named Set who was the evil villain.

There is no Muslim heaven or hell. Their is no Allah vs Satan, and their is no Jesus vs Satan.

You're attempt to drag us into your Yellow Brick Road comic book wont work simply because you want to claim an evil outsider rewrote your comic book. It was a comic book when the first word was written, and it still is a comic book no matter how many times it has changed over the past.

You "They twisted the words of Spiderman and DC comics sold the rights to Spiderman to Marvel comics".

That is all you are doing.
What on earth are you smoking? The Jews were influenced by the people around them as much as any other culture - there's no conspiracy involved. Quit anomaly hunting.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
My question would be "How?" I mean people live short lives and this would require a multiple generation conspiracy that there isn't really any evidence for. Why do people always have these conspiracies involving the Jews?
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
No one knows what we do behind closed doors with our devious, devious dreidels and bland matzo-based food.

(No, seriously, ignorance is the root of all fear. Most conspiracy theorists only get enough information to support their claim that they make in ignorance, and it wasn't so long ago that Jews were terribly insular. It's easy to blame a group that marries into itself and has stranger customs and strange ways of dressing)
Quote:Modern scholarship has identified that Rome manipulated the Jews into rewriting their scriptures and turn their militant God into a pacifist God

Whoa, there. Atwill's fantasies are crap.

The Romans solved the jewish problem the way they usually solved problems: By killing people, burning down the whole fucking country and telling the survivors to get the fuck out.

The Romans had no trouble with "the jews" after the bar Kochba revolt was put down. They did not need to waste their time getting them to re-write their fucking scriptures.
How droll. Believers read what I put and accuse me of trying to kill their God and atheists read the same thing and think I want to lead them to God.

No one is too bright in either camp it seems.

Regards
DL
(December 19, 2012 at 12:54 pm)Greatest I am Wrote: How droll. Believers read what I put and accuse me of trying to kill their God and atheists read the same thing and think I want to lead them to God.

No one is too bright in either camp it seems.

Regards
DL
Stop it asshole! "I am not trying to convert you" is the first red flag a con man uses.

Used car salesman, "Yea, those other dealers sell crap. I am not like the others".

Look, you wrote this because you have a belief and we don't care where that belief is coming from. We would not care if you simply want to "discuss", which is a lie, but fine.

What matters no mater what your fucking motive is are facts. Since you, nor Muslims or Jews or Hindus, have any lick of evidence for sky fairies, I'd suggest you stop trying to convince yourself that you need a sky fairy which is what you are doing.
I said nothing of the sort, neither did anyone else.

I personally think you're either taking drugs or incredibly delusional.
(December 19, 2012 at 11:21 am)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Modern scholarship has identified that Rome manipulated the Jews into rewriting their scriptures and turn their militant God into a pacifist God

Whoa, there. Atwill's fantasies are crap.

The Romans solved the jewish problem the way they usually solved problems: By killing people, burning down the whole fucking country and telling the survivors to get the fuck out.

The Romans had no trouble with "the jews" after the bar Kochba revolt was put down. They did not need to waste their time getting them to re-write their fucking scriptures.

Way to play into his superstitious mind.

IT DOES NOT MATTER.

You just got pulled into his Yellow Brick Road, not that you are a believer now, but you got pulled into it, for two reasons.

1. To allow him to continue the distraction.

2. To allow him to act as a billboard.

I already pointed out why we should not get distracted by such tactics.

His argument is that the persecution and twisting of the "original" "true" words of the "real" intent of God's word was corrupted.

My point is not to allow this tactic to distract you from the fact that neither the Roman gods or the Jewish god or a Hindu god or Mormon god or even the new age bullshit of the universe being a thinking thing, is the real issue.

The gods of Abraham are merely spinoffs of prior cultures. Just like Coke and Pepsi compete with soda flavors.

He wants the reader stuck in the trap of "Coke is the first beverage because the can is red".

Crap is crap and myth is myth, no matter who wrote the first word of ANY religion, polytheist or monotheist, born out of antiquity or even recently invented new age bullshit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear God, please soften their hearts... zwanzig 12 1017 August 6, 2023 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Did God play peek-a-boo? LinuxGal 36 3147 March 16, 2023 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  3 reasons for Christians to start questionng their faith smax 149 58488 December 4, 2021 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Ketzer
  Why did Jesus suffer for sinners and not victims zwanzig 177 19229 June 9, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: John 6IX Breezy
  What will win the god wars? Faith, Fantasy, Facts, or God? Greatest I am 98 6208 December 28, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Did Mary and Joseph ever have sex? Fake Messiah 41 7318 March 18, 2020 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Saints writings on Jews Fake Messiah 14 2480 December 21, 2019 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  South Dakota Schools required to have "In God We Trust" on their walls Cecelia 16 1757 July 29, 2019 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Why did the Jews lie about Jesus? Fake Messiah 65 5877 March 28, 2019 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Aliza
  Did Jesus call the Old Testament God the Devil, a Murderer and the Father of Lies? dude1 51 8504 November 6, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Angrboda