Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gun Control: Say What you Mean.
Gun Control: Say What you Mean.
I'm not even going to try to persuade you to be pro gun, but only to ask that you say what you mean rather than sugar coat your proposals in euphemisms and metaphors.

Many people do not put it specifically, what they actually want in regards to gun control. This is extremely common for those that support "Gun Control" which really means, threatening gun owners with being put in a cage if they don't hand them over to the government.

Even "Ban assault weapons" is not accurate as to what it actually means. It really means that you are threatening to put millions of Americans that own semi automatics in a cage if they don't forfeit their assault weapons (which the Government has plenty btw). A ban on guns does not mean guns go away, they don't simply vanish- you need to threaten millions of Americans with imprisonment in the hopes that they comply- the same way prohibition didn't make alcohol disappear, but rather cage a lot of people. There are many people that will resist bans on their weapons, as in- if you advocate people violently taking away someone's possesions, many will defend themself- so think about that, they and the person taking the weapons will likely get shot & die. So you believe that their life is worth less than them owning a gun.

What you really want, is to throw people in cages to the extent of killing them for owning something you don't like.

If you want something done, at least have the courage to actually say what you mean.
RE: Gun Control: Say What you Mean.
I just want to ban Americans from Earth... is that so bad?
Cunt
(January 6, 2013 at 3:18 pm)frankiej Wrote: I just want to ban Americans from Earth... is that so bad?

You want all Americans to be killed? Even now you are not even saying what you mean. Wtf does 'ban americans' mean?
Okay, what I actually mean is that by using 15 tiny hotdogs, you can potentially scare 15 different old ladies off a bus. However, the marbled keyboard catchers are often nearby, so watch out... they get stingy.

I hope this has made everything clearer. I'm sure you will have absolutely no problem understanding me.
Cunt
Quote:Many people do not put it specifically, what they actually want in regards to gun control. This is extremely common for those that support "Gun Control" which really means, threatening gun owners with being put in a cage if they don't hand them over to the government.

OK - so you are just a gun nut asshole. Thanks for clearing that up so I don't have to waste any more time with the likes of you.

By the way? Who Would Jesus Shoot?

[Image: jesus-machine-gun1242140842.jpg]
(January 6, 2013 at 3:26 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Many people do not put it specifically, what they actually want in regards to gun control. This is extremely common for those that support "Gun Control" which really means, threatening gun owners with being put in a cage if they don't hand them over to the government.

OK - so you are just a gun nut asshole. Thanks for clearing that up so I don't have to waste any more time with the likes of you.

By the way? Who Would Jesus Shoot?

[Image: jesus-machine-gun1242140842.jpg]

"Gun Nut Asshole" again, no idea what that means, or what you are arguing.
Look in a mirror. Then consider the NRA inspired horseshit you wrote and say " I'm a Gun Nut Asshole."

It's very simple. Usually xtians can only handle simple.
(January 6, 2013 at 3:32 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Look in a mirror. Then consider the NRA inspired horseshit you wrote and say " I'm a Gun Nut Asshole."

It's very simple. Usually xtians can only handle simple.

I don't support NRA.

Even though I don't like you, I still don't think you should be arrested for simply owning something- Why? because that would be immoral. Will you grant me the same respect?
(January 6, 2013 at 3:26 pm)frankiej Wrote: Okay, what I actually mean is that by using 15 tiny hotdogs, you can potentially scare 15 different old ladies off a bus. However, the marbled keyboard catchers are often nearby, so watch out... they get stingy.

I hope this has made everything clearer. I'm sure you will have absolutely no problem understanding me.

Ha, Frankiej wins the internet lol Big Grin
(January 6, 2013 at 3:33 pm)BGChuckLee Wrote: Even though I don't like you, I still don't think you should be arrested for simply owning something- Why? because that would be immoral. Will you grant me the same respect?

It would be immoral to deny you the right to own a nuclear weapon? What about a container of Sarin or Ricin? Perhaps you can argue the moral imperative which gives a person the right to cultivate anthrax? Or hey, how about reviving the classic Christian justifications for owning people as property?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you think about gun control? FlatAssembler 93 3883 February 21, 2022 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Why Political Parties Mean Nothing onlinebiker 10 608 September 29, 2020 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Another Gun Thread Foxaèr 254 18245 September 29, 2020 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Population control onlinebiker 43 2611 April 11, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Proof gun control works GrandizerII 115 6145 August 23, 2019 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control? jessieban 37 5383 June 21, 2019 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  [Serious] What's the point? Trump and the GOP are clearly above the law no matter what you say GODZILLA 21 2428 May 21, 2019 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Why People Ignore Facts (Gun Control) Jade-Green Stone 22 1591 December 5, 2018 at 9:03 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Democrats Say Don't Support Independents Except... ReptilianPeon 0 384 October 7, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Republicans Lack Of Self Control BrianSoddingBoru4 45 4570 August 30, 2018 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger