Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The end of the World is at hand.
The end of the World is at hand.
Revelation 16:12 "The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East."

The shrinking of the Euphrates, a river so crucial to the birth of civilization that the Book of Revelation prophesied its drying up as a sign of the end times, has decimated farms along its banks, has left fishermen impoverished and has depleted riverside towns as farmers flee to the cities looking for work.

This is proof that the Angels are pouring out the bowls upon the World, as prophecized in the Bible. The shrinking of the Euphrates River is a sign of the times.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/14/world/....html?_r=3
RE: The end of the World is at hand.
Why did you post this? I mean what's the point? Why do you bother?
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Well stop wasting your time on here, and get yourself repenting and prepared for the imminent rapture that awaits!
Angels are doing this and not some sort of global warming or ecosystem exploitation?

news to me
Why of course not, that would be rational.
binnyCoffee
(August 24, 2009 at 12:33 pm)Darwinian Wrote: Why did you post this? I mean what's the point? Why do you bother?
Because I want you to see the bible isn't lying about it's end time prophecies.

Quote:Why don't you just ask to be banned coz much more like this and that's what'll happen.
Why would I get banned? I'm discussing religion in a religion section of this website.
Your preaching....

Are you saying that this is the first time that this river has dried up in the past 2000 years? And I thought that this was one of the last signs.

Quote:In Revelation 16, the last conflict is described in terms which remind us of the historical defeat of Babylon. As the drying up of the Euphrates had formerly led to the confrontation between Babylon and the kings of the East, so Armageddon is the confrontation between MYSTERY BABYLON and forces God has raised up to destroy the false church.

What happened to all the others then?
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(August 24, 2009 at 12:30 pm)The_Truth Wrote: Revelation 16:12 "The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East."

The shrinking of the Euphrates, a river so crucial to the birth of civilization that the Book of Revelation prophesied its drying up as a sign of the end times, has decimated farms along its banks, has left fishermen impoverished and has depleted riverside towns as farmers flee to the cities looking for work.

This is proof that the Angels are pouring out the bowls upon the World, as prophecized in the Bible. The shrinking of the Euphrates River is a sign of the times.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/14/world/....html?_r=3

I don't know what you're talking about. We already know the world will end in 2012.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
(August 24, 2009 at 12:30 pm)The_Truth Wrote: This is proof that the Angels are pouring out the bowls upon the World, as prophecized in the Bible. The shrinking of the Euphrates River is a sign of the times.

Bollocks ... I will give you my car (including shipping it to the US) if you are right!

Oh, I'll need an accurate date (at least one that says when it's over) though!

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
Silly xtian shit.

The article makes clear that this is the result of HUMAN diversion of water. It has nothing to do with your stupid fucking god.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Global Prayer To End Atheism Foxaèr 60 7801 August 25, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: Brian37
  I dreamt that when you die, you end up flying in darkness. But in the midst of it Edge92 27 1741 June 12, 2021 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
Thumbs Down END TIMES COMPENDIUM IAOALGIV 111 24102 August 23, 2017 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  So can god end his own existence? Vast Vision 53 14140 July 27, 2017 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Duggar Fuctards Can't Wait For The End of the World Minimalist 55 10404 October 13, 2016 at 11:20 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  End Poverty with Vocations?! TrueChristian 14 4691 January 20, 2016 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  If in the end, you found that god really existed... Pyrrho 33 6517 June 4, 2015 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Enoch and the Mayans - Calculating the time of the End of Days StrongWaters 24 6862 December 10, 2013 at 9:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  View from up my end: New Church crisis looming Cyberman 11 5615 March 24, 2012 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  The end of the world Manowar 320 89242 October 25, 2011 at 11:22 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger