Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I fucking despise religion
I fucking despise religion
In this particular story it's islam.

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arab...-1.1141045

Not worth the shit on my shoes.

Let this shit sink in - fucking disgusting people, disgusting country, doing disgusting things due to laws based on an interpretation of islam.

I honestly feel like crying my eyes out.

RELIGION - GET OFF MY PLANET.
You are currently experiencing a lucky and very brief window of awareness, sandwiched in between two periods of timeless and utter nothingness. So why not make the most of it, and stop wasting your life away trying to convince other people that there is something else? The reality is obvious.

RE: I fucking despise religion
WTF did I just read?!?!!
Quote:The ruling is based on Islamic laws that a father cannot be executed for murdering his children, nor can husbands be executed for murdering their wives,

Now that`s new to me.

But I guess a woman can be sentenced to death for killing her husband or child.
Don't the Saudis have tougher punishments for girls talking to men or wearing short skirts?

If ever a time for one of the harsher punishments.......

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(February 3, 2013 at 8:04 am)pocaracas Wrote: WTF did I just read?!?!!

You read fucking reality, I'm afraid to say.

Reality in these backwards fucknut islamic countries is horrific for women and girls.

(February 3, 2013 at 8:19 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: Now that`s new to me.

But I guess a woman can be sentenced to death for killing her husband or child.

I don't think Saudi women are even registered at birth, they are literally nobodies that are easily disposed of, and no one cares. Thanks to allah.
You are currently experiencing a lucky and very brief window of awareness, sandwiched in between two periods of timeless and utter nothingness. So why not make the most of it, and stop wasting your life away trying to convince other people that there is something else? The reality is obvious.

That country is a hell hole and we should break all diplomatic ties. Can't talk to Apartheid.
Don't think there's really anything new about stating you despise religion in an athiest forum haha!
I cannot even put into words my feelings on religion these days, it's actually well beyond despise - there hasn't been a word invented for it yet.

So much intolerance and hate, because an invisible man said it had to be that way. FUCK OFF RELIGION.

Quote:The ruling is based on Saudi laws that a father cannot be executed for murdering his children, nor can husbands be executed for murdering their wives,

Soon I expect someone will show up claiming that this is not "islam."

And they will be as full of shit as the fucking saudis.
this is pure evil! but wait let us remember that religion is what gives people hope and brings good in the world ha what a fucking joke! i mean without religion the world would be a horrible place ha another fucking joke! i despise religion so much it makes me sick!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Were I A Muslim I'd Stop Going To Those Fucking Mosques. Minimalist 11 3269 June 26, 2017 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  These people are fucking nuts! Jehanne 25 5379 August 25, 2016 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: RobertE
  These Fucking People Need Fewer "Shrines" Minimalist 1 785 January 31, 2016 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  About fucking time, Saudi Arabia... Rev. Rye 50 18304 September 30, 2015 at 9:01 am
Last Post: TruthWorthy
  The fucking Crusades Shinagami 12 3650 September 26, 2015 at 5:38 am
Last Post: TruthWorthy
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5421 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  They Spend Half Their Lives Groveling to Fucking Allah Minimalist 18 4728 June 5, 2014 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Iran is a weird fucking place... theVOID 89 31972 June 8, 2011 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: Violet