Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~Funny Movie Quotes~
~Funny Movie Quotes~
I am decidedly bored off my assTongue Let's have a fun movie quote thread yes? no?
Post a movie quote or name one posted, or both!

Also, for whomever can name the most movies' titles at the end of the week, they will get a kudos from meWink

Also also, whomever can match a movie quote up with a member (non-offensively) tactfully will also get a kudosSmile

I'll start it off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr. Poopy Pants?

If I'm not back in five minutes, just wait longer.

Attention. Here's an update on tonight's dinner. It was veal. I repeat, veal. The winner of tonight's mystery meat contest is Jeffrey Corbin who guessed ‘some kind of beef'.

The war between the sexes is over. We won the second women started doing pole dancing for exercise.

Whenever a big white man picks up a banjo, my cheeks tighten.

There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.

Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love.

God gave men brains larger than dogs' so they wouldn't hump women's legs at cocktail parties.

I'm a mog - half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend.

The last time I was inside a woman was when I visited the Statue of Liberty.

Normally, someone would have to go to a bowling alley to meet someone of your stature.

There's just something about an anatomically correct rubber suit that puts fire in a girl's lips.

Well, I'm the best there is, plain and simple, When I wake up in the morning I piss excellence.”

Terribly sorry to bother you, but, do you speak koala? Sprechen sie koala?

One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

I arrived in America's airport with clothings, US dollars, and a jar of gypsy tears to protect me from AIDS.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
RE: ~Funny Movie Quotes~
In the spirit of the OP:

'missluckie26 has gone bye bye. Egon, what do you have left?'
Not exactly a movie quote.... it didn't even make it to the series, but it's a good one
Quote:Cersei and Tyrion sit down to talk:
Tyrion: Were you fucking our dear Jaime?
Cersei: *slap*
Tyrion: You think I'm as blind as our father? Altough it's pretty unfair that you open your legs for one brother, and not for the other.
Cersei: *SLAP*
Tyrion: Just kidding. I prefer a good whore. Never understood what he saw on you, apart from his own mirror.
Cersei: *SLAP*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE-1RPDqJAY
(February 13, 2013 at 2:17 am)missluckie26 Wrote: One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

Kung Fu Panda.

No idea about any of the others.
(February 13, 2013 at 2:17 am)missluckie26 Wrote: I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr. Poopy Pants?
- Ace Ventura

If I'm not back in five minutes, just wait longer. - From the movie Godzilla spoken by Matthew Broderick

Attention. Here's an update on tonight's dinner. It was veal. I repeat, veal. The winner of tonight's mystery meat contest is Jeffrey Corbin who guessed ‘some kind of beef'.

The war between the sexes is over. We won the second women started doing pole dancing for exercise.

Whenever a big white man picks up a banjo, my cheeks tighten.

There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. - From the movie Goldmember spoken by Micheal Caine

Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love.

God gave men brains larger than dogs' so they wouldn't hump women's legs at cocktail parties.

I'm a mog - half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend. From the movie Spaceballs, spoken by John Candy

The last time I was inside a woman was when I visited the Statue of Liberty.

Normally, someone would have to go to a bowling alley to meet someone of your stature.

There's just something about an anatomically correct rubber suit that puts fire in a girl's lips.

Well, I'm the best there is, plain and simple, When I wake up in the morning I piss excellence.”

Terribly sorry to bother you, but, do you speak koala? Sprechen sie koala?

One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

I arrived in America's airport with clothings, US dollars, and a jar of gypsy tears to protect me from AIDS.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
The BURBS!!!!!!! Hell yes! And lord of the rings... I like you, GermanSmile

Quote:Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love.
I kinda thought of my good friend catfish when I saw this oneWink

Baalzebut: 3, Darkstar 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R57PlZFAeM
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
blades of glory

Chazz: Hey. They laughed at Louis Armstrong when he said he was gonna go to the moon. Now he's up there, laughing at them.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Right - let's see how many of these you get without resorting to Google...

Quote:I did naht hit her; I did naht. Oh hai Mark!

Quote:I merely suggest the Sun, if it is out, would give you a rough idea of the time. Alternatively, the clock, if it is going, would give you a rough idea of the position of the Sun. I forget which you are trying to establish.

Quote:- Oh no you don't! Osgood, I'm gonna level with you. We can't get married at all.

-- Why not?

- Well, in the first place, I'm not a natural blonde.

-- Doesn't matter.

- I smoke! I smoke all the time!

-- I don't care.

- Well, I have a terrible past. For three years now, I've been living with a saxophone player.

-- I forgive you.

- I can never have children!

-- We can adopt some.

- But you don't understand, Osgood! Ohh... I'm a man!

-- Well, nobody's perfect!

Quote:Well, just don't do something, sit there!

Quote:- I've got a return to Dublin!

-- And I've got a single to Belfast!

--- And what am I going to do with my Cork?

Quote:- Come come, Matron. Surely you've seen a temperature taken like this before?

-- Oh-ho, yes Colonel; many times! But never with a daffodil!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(February 13, 2013 at 9:43 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Right - let's see how many of these you get without resorting to Google...

Quote:I did naht hit her; I did naht. Oh hai Mark!

Definitely The Room. Tongue

God, the delivery on that line's something else, huh?
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What kind of a Jesus movie would you make? Fake Messiah 18 2143 August 16, 2023 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Artificial intelligence without filters is really funny purplepurpose 3 1031 February 19, 2023 at 5:33 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Movie/Song titles for everyday situations. The Valkyrie 1 350 October 25, 2021 at 6:44 pm
  The scariest movie I saw as a child was: ignoramus 19 1196 April 26, 2021 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Dawn of The dead, ok, not exactly. But funny. Brian37 4 327 January 30, 2021 at 5:13 pm
  Mel Gibson's apology movie? Fake Messiah 5 519 April 7, 2020 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Little Known quotes from famous people... Brian37 7 455 January 5, 2020 at 3:04 am
Last Post: Brian37
  45's versions of famous quotes...add yours. Brian37 14 1134 September 3, 2019 at 6:38 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Most Inappropriately Funny Moments of Your Life Shell B 32 2559 May 22, 2019 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  SOOO wrong but funny! Brian37 4 707 April 21, 2019 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: Succubus