Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seal who shot Bin Laden speaks out.
Seal who shot Bin Laden speaks out.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/seal...45195.html

USA probably one of the most fucked up countries.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmM7-ByoFl8US4y_iRp5-...g86MG6N622]

RE: Seal who shot Bin Laden speaks out.
I guess Obamacare isn't doing much for him, eh?
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(February 13, 2013 at 10:52 am)CapnAwesome Wrote: I guess Obamacare isn't doing much for him, eh?

Damn straight. We need to double the coverage of Obamacare, to make it a real national health care.

Edit-- What, you didn't mean it that way? Wink
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
(February 13, 2013 at 11:00 am)Aegrus Wrote: Damn straight. We need to double the coverage of Obamacare, to make it a real national health care.

Edit-- What, you didn't mean it that way? Wink

Well I actually think that a Universal Single payer system would be preferable to the Universal Health Care act (Obamacare), which does nothing for most poor people who can't afford health care. I think requiring people who can't afford healthcare to get it, and then taxing the poorest people for not having it is rediculous. True Universal Health Care has is major problems, but so does a entirely Private system. There isn't going to be a system that makes everyone happy, but that's life.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(February 13, 2013 at 8:45 am)Phish Wrote: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/seal...45195.html

USA probably one of the most fucked up countries.

To say the USA is "fucked up" implies that there's some objective way to measure the quality of a nation. In reality, your preconceptions of the world are meaningless. Cultures throughout history have all held different, equally illogical and erroneous views of the world.

There is only one true constant.

The pursuit of every human is power and, in that, the United States excels. For power, sometimes sacrifices must be made. Yet, if a refusal to aid the weak and degenerate allows those with will to dominate the developed world scientifically and, more importantly, militarily, the trade-off is well worth it.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
Seriously, this guy's killed the greatest villain in American history since Hitler and somehow, he's not being provided for? That's fucking stupid.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
So I'm to understand that he's no longer in military service?

It would be illogical for America to continue to provide for someone who no longer serves any purpose for it.

If he wanted pension and health care benefits he should have stayed in for the required 4 more years.

As for the rest of it, here's a job interview:

Interviewer: So what is your work background?

Seal: I shot people in the head....including Osama bin Laden.

Interviewer: I see.....any skills in marketing or software design?

Seal: Nope, but I can remain very still and then shoot someone in the head.

Interviewer: Right.....we'll get back to you.
(February 13, 2013 at 12:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote: If he wanted pension and health care benefits he should have stayed in for the required 4 more years.

As for the rest of it, here's a job interview:

Interviewer: So what is your work background?

Seal: I shot people in the head....including Osama bin Laden.

Interviewer: I see.....any skills in marketing or software design?

Seal: Nope, but I can remain very still and then shoot someone in the head.

Interviewer: Right.....we'll get back to you.

I'd hire him... I need people like that for my Legion of Doom.
Cunt
(February 13, 2013 at 12:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote: If he wanted pension and health care benefits he should have stayed in for the required 4 more years.
I haven't been following the story that closely, but I take it from your statement that he kinda brought this upon himself?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pushing the flu shot Foxaèr 11 1076 October 16, 2021 at 11:37 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Ich bin wieder da dyresand 10 1224 February 22, 2016 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  A devout Muslim speaks, and I agree with every word Catholic_Lady 12 2378 November 17, 2015 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Micheal Brown deserved to be shot. paulpablo 129 15027 December 10, 2014 at 12:59 am
Last Post: Lao Shizi
  Oprah speaks for atheists? Brian37 43 9649 October 27, 2013 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Take Your Best Shot freedomfromforum 11 2927 September 19, 2013 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Hit Me With Your Best Shot. Brian37 24 6339 April 16, 2013 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Violet
  NY POLICE CHIEF: COPS SHOT ALL 9 BYSTANDER VICTIMS 5thHorseman 6 2431 August 25, 2012 at 3:49 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  12 shot dead at 'Dark Knight Rises' screening in Aurora, Colorado Hovik 27 11102 July 21, 2012 at 9:57 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat