Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 10:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Do you think "necrophilia" can be considered a legit sexual orientation?
[split] Do you think "necrophilia" can be considered a legit sexual orientation?
(March 22, 2013 at 10:26 pm)Jextin Wrote: Sexual behaviors that range from pedophilia, incest, homosexuality, and necrophilia are found throughout every culture and era. It definitely isn't anything new.

A rather creepy topic of discussion.

All of the "sexual behaviours" that you mentioned (with the exception of homosexuality) are labelled in medicine exactly as they should be, as "paraphilias". Jeffrey Dahmer is an extreme example of somebody who suffered from multiple paraphilias. As a teenager, he was sexually aroused by the dissection and the viewing of the internal organs of dead animals. This eventually led to him fantasising and masturbating about necrophilia, murder, mutilation and the internal organs of homosexual men. Consequently he murdered and dismembered 17 males. It is clear that his sexual fantasies felt "normal" and "natural" to him, but I think most people on this planet would agree that there was clearly something VERY wrong with him. I fully support the medical definition of "paraphilia", which includes pedophilia and necrophilia. I believe all paraphilias have the potential to be extremely dangerous, especially if a person with this disorder has a distinct lack of self control.
RE: Do you think "necrophilia" can be considered a legit sexual orientation?
(March 27, 2013 at 11:29 pm)missluckie26 Wrote:
Quote: I am not a "pedophile", and I also don't support raping kids...but I don't think we should look down on people who are attracted to younglings. Not every pedophile is a child molester - but also, not every child molester is a pedophile.

Preliminary "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE" comment
Can someone please explain to me this statement? I'm still trying to fathom Creeds post link. WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS GOING ON??? Where's the leg to stand on in asserting this??????WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Sigh... it's simple. So it's hardly a secret that Lilly is into beastiality. But will she ever abuse an animal to that end? Nope.

Same thing. Further, not everyone who molests a child does it out of a sexual desire regarding children... say he or she gets off on power trips: this may manifest as child molestation as easily as it might manifest as other abuses.

Or they could contain this, and enter into a consensual BDSM relationship. Pedophiles have an option to this end: they are called asians Smile

(March 28, 2013 at 11:15 am)catfish Wrote: Fuck, you heard him guys. He consented. Wink Shades

And that's all that's important Sleepy

Love that this got necro'd.... maybe Love is a Necrophiliac? Sounds like a good song.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(May 2, 2013 at 11:17 am)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: So it's hardly a secret that Lilly is into beastiality.

Erm, swiftly moving on...

(May 2, 2013 at 11:17 am)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: maybe Love is a Necrophiliac? Sounds like a good song.

No paraphilias here, although I do rather enjoy watching lesbians. Wink
(May 3, 2013 at 12:06 pm)Love Wrote:
(May 2, 2013 at 11:17 am)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: So it's hardly a secret that Lilly is into beastiality.

Erm, swiftly moving on...

Come now, gentleman... the mammals of this world are a very small jump from restricting oneself to only the human animals of this world. Aliens, tentacles, children, incest, AI, S&M... these are all quite reasonable.

There are far more disturbing things someone might enjoy sexually.

Quote:No paraphilias here, although I do rather enjoy watching lesbians. Wink

Cool. I enjoy banging lesbians... you can always count on eating out if you're with one. Smile
RE: [split] Do you think "necrophilia" can be considered a legit sexual orientation?
Another necro? Split, Split, Split Dodgy
RE: [split] Do you think "necrophilia" can be considered a legit sexual orientation?
(May 3, 2013 at 1:53 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Another necro? Split, Split, Split Dodgy

For a second there, I thought you were summarizing Violet's post. Thinking
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
It is impossible to summarize posts by Sae Big Grin

People, when you find an old topic that you are interested in, please create a new one instead of raising a dead one Undecided
(May 3, 2013 at 1:53 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Another necro? Split, Split, Split Dodgy

Or you could have just posted... this.

(May 3, 2013 at 1:59 pm)LastPoet Wrote: It is impossible to summarize posts by Sae Big Grin

It's true... they would first have to... HAVE A POINT! Tiger

Mad Scientist

Wait... oh shit. Let's just forget about this post.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sexual desire seems to be a curse for men Macoleco 121 7406 January 24, 2023 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Would you get rid of your sexual desire if you could? Macoleco 78 12120 October 16, 2017 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Exploring orientation and playing with perspective. Arkilogue 2 689 October 1, 2016 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: Arkilogue
  Do you think the universe is real? Excited Penguin 40 5638 December 15, 2015 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Sappho
  Just read this and tell me what you think. rary 75 9636 June 3, 2015 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  You can't prove to me you are an atheist. Knowledge of God 129 17454 June 29, 2014 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  What Do You Think of Presuppositionalism? MindForgedManacle 15 2994 December 19, 2013 at 7:46 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  unreported personal experiences of sexism/sexual harassment? ideologue08 24 10366 May 30, 2013 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Do you think "necrophilia" can be considered a legit sexual orientation? Jextin 71 15413 March 28, 2013 at 11:15 am
Last Post: catfish
  A One In An infinity Chance That God Exists. What Do You Guys Think? amateurlyinsightful 82 29628 July 6, 2012 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: amateurlyinsightful