Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think "necrophilia" can be considered a legit sexual orientation?
Do you think "necrophilia" can be considered a legit sexual orientation?
Sexual behaviors that range from pedophilia, incest, homosexuality, and necrophilia are found throughout every culture and era. It definitely isn't anything new.

Since nature encompasses EVERYTHING, there is absolutely NOTHING that is unnatural. This term was born out of the human need to find a counterweight to resolve an issue. Black/White, Positive/Negative- these polarized ways of thinking come off as a hindrance especially to the free thinker.

PEDOPHILIA IS (YES) NATURAL. However, not so much in the socially biased sense. As our (America's) expectations for young adults gradually decreased in terms of responsibility (having a job, providing for a family, etc) this was followed by a certain limitation in which they could have children.

Our distant human relatives like the Cro-Magnon and Neaderthals were a nomadic species that tried their best to survive. It was very common for the mother to die from birth complications. Today, from the grace of technology and general human ingenuity, this is no longer an issue. However during those times females were more likely to die prematurely. This had to do with physical limitations i.e. not fast enough or too weak to fight predators, birth complications, etc.

From this, evolution decided to allow females to have a headstart in maturity. If they were to die early, the only way around that problem was to make sure she had the opportunity to copulate and conceive before her unfortunate early demise.

Why else do most young girls develop "crushes" on older men? Why it's more acceptable for a man to marry a younger woman but not the other way around? Why preteen girls look taller than preteen boys? Why they have more proportional, developed physiques than males their age? Their menstrual cycles as early as 12? Coincidence?

If you are a male and are "guilty" for being attracted to younger females, their is no fault in you. In fact, your genealogy is more likely to succeed than males who have reinforced the denial of younger females.

Btw I am not a "pedophile", and I also don't support raping kids...but I don't think we should look down on people who are attracted to younglings. Not every pedophile is a child molester - but also, not every child molester is a pedophile.
RE: Do you think "necrophilia" can be considered a legit sexual orientation?
Why does your second thread besides your interduction have to be something weird?
I think it's funny how often atheists on this forum will just assert moral values like if they're obvious.

Wait...this all seems so familiar....
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Our society's witch-hunt attitude towards pedophiles astounds me. My great grandmother got married when she was 13, to an 18 year old man, and that was not considered abnormal. Treating all pedophiles as if they are completely and equally terrible monsters is the incorrect way to approach it. A 24 year old who has sex with a 16 year old is not the same as a man who kills a newborn baby while raping it.

Regarding necrophilia, if a person's will included some provision to have their dead body used, by another person, for sexual gratification, I don't see why it's any of my business.

My thoughts on sexual practices (and marriage) ultimately boil down to legal consent. Two or more consenting adults can do whatever the hell they want with one another. I recognize that the age of consent is entirely arbitrary and based upon nothing in particular, but as I can think of no better way to determine suitability, I don't know that it should be changed.
I believe that any fetish can exist
Um.. Just a question: Why ask in the heading about necrophilia and then introduce your topic with mostly thoughts on pedophilia? Necrophiliacs can fuck dead bodies all they want, because though I find it immensely repulsive, it's not like the former 'owner' of the body will mind.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg

If the kid wants it, I'll exert my ridiculous power over them, and stop them from having sex with someone who vastly outages them. Not yet, silly ones... but prove you can handle it, and off you go.

If they want to do such after they've had sex with people their age (of their own initiation), I'm not about to attempt to stop them, though a watchfully wary eye will I give them and their mate(s). And pestering, and concern, and worry... just like if they had a mate their age!
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
The age of consent for a corpse is 14 years after rigor mortis sets in, after that, go for it!
Welcome Jextin.

So you are into Formaldehyde?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 22, 2013 at 11:18 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: I think it's funny how often atheists on this forum will just assert moral values like if they're obvious.

Wait...this all seems so familiar....

Since it is the law, it is you who is in need why the things you think should be debated over have the possibility of being legal.
So please give your arguments for the legality of:

Childrape.

Child genital mutilation

Corpse fucking

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sexual desire seems to be a curse for men Macoleco 121 7393 January 24, 2023 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Would you get rid of your sexual desire if you could? Macoleco 78 12119 October 16, 2017 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Exploring orientation and playing with perspective. Arkilogue 2 689 October 1, 2016 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: Arkilogue
  Do you think the universe is real? Excited Penguin 40 5638 December 15, 2015 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Sappho
  Just read this and tell me what you think. rary 75 9635 June 3, 2015 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  You can't prove to me you are an atheist. Knowledge of God 129 17419 June 29, 2014 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  What Do You Think of Presuppositionalism? MindForgedManacle 15 2994 December 19, 2013 at 7:46 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  unreported personal experiences of sexism/sexual harassment? ideologue08 24 10361 May 30, 2013 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: Violet
  [split] Do you think "necrophilia" can be considered a legit sexual orientation? Love 7 3749 May 4, 2013 at 5:22 am
Last Post: Violet
  A One In An infinity Chance That God Exists. What Do You Guys Think? amateurlyinsightful 82 29602 July 6, 2012 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: amateurlyinsightful