Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 2:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palestinians Wave Nazi Flag over Mosque
Palestinians Wave Nazi Flag over Mosque
[Image: Nazi-flag-flying-right-near-the-mosque-i...Agency.png]

Quote:In a move that has outraged Jewish residents of Judea and Samaria, a Nazi flag was waved over a Palestinian mosque near Hebron.

Jewish residents of Judea and Samaria were shocked to see a Nazi flag waving over a mosque in the Palestinian village of Beit Omar near Hebron on Monday. The flag was visible to thousands of Israeli citizens who pass by this mosque en route from Hebron to work. Uri Arnon, who saw the flag, told Tazpit News Agency, “I felt we were going back 75 years, losing our hold on the land. The Arabs no longer feel the need to hide their murderous tendencies, announcing out loud that they wish to destroy us.”

Aryeh Savir of the Tazpit News Agency reported, “The IDF’s Coordination Office of Government Activities in the Territories (COGAT) latest response is that they are waiting for members of the Palestinian electricity company to come in and remove it because it is on power lines.” Still, regardless whether the flag stays up or not, the fact that a Nazi flag was waved over a Palestinian mosque is an uncanny reminder of how certain Palestinian nationalists have demonstrated overt support for Nazism, thus demonstrating once again that they have no intention of peacefully coexisting with Israel.

In fact, according to the Walid Shoebat Foundation, which is run by a Palestinian named Walid Shoebat who used to be a PLO terrorist yet has in recent years become an advocate for Israel, claims that such Palestinian actions should not surprise any of us. He says that the fact that a Nazi flag would be waved over a Palestinian mosque “should be common knowledge but is continuously ignored – Islamic fundamentalists and Nazis are like-minded. That a Nazi flag would be flying over a Palestinian village near a Mosque should actually be less shocking than the fact that so many are shocked by it.”

http://unitedwithisrael.org/palestinians...cd18a1ee52
RE: Palestinians Wave Nazi Flag over Mosque
In breaking news....

Palestinians read Mein Kampf, looked around and realized that very few within a three hundred mile radius were born with blonde hair and blue eyes. The fact that they could easily, to the lazy satanic western eye, be mistaken for a jew also contributed to the shocking develpment of the flag bursting into flames as it reached the speed of light when being taken down.
you would be surprised:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hHMwCE3ECU
(May 25, 2013 at 1:33 am)cratehorus Wrote: you would be surprised:

Are you making the claim that Palestinians and Kurds are the same?

Or, are you assuming some ignorance on my part?
They must like Hitler and Catholics.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
(May 25, 2013 at 1:47 am)cato123 Wrote:
(May 25, 2013 at 1:33 am)cratehorus Wrote: you would be surprised:

Are you making the claim that Palestinians and Kurds are the same?

Or, are you assuming some ignorance on my part?

nope just that more aryans exist outside of northern europe than in:

[Image: indo-european_branches_map.png]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0TQ1gj8GQo

Hitler actually allied with muslims and they are the current leaders in holocaust denial theories and writings today
True! And everyone fuck everyone! No races, so no more racism. I am willing to take one for the team, bring in the hot bitches!
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
(May 25, 2013 at 3:25 am)Dragonetti Wrote: True! And everyone fuck everyone! No races, so no more racism. I am willing to take one for the team, bring in the hot bitches!

Be careful what you wish for... the ladyboys of Thailand are sexier than the ciswomen.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(May 25, 2013 at 3:40 am)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote:
(May 25, 2013 at 3:25 am)Dragonetti Wrote: True! And everyone fuck everyone! No races, so no more racism. I am willing to take one for the team, bring in the hot bitches!

Be careful what you wish for... the ladyboys of Thailand are sexier than the ciswomen.

Sounds like you are jealous of those lady boys.

But, those are not my cup of tea.
(May 25, 2013 at 3:23 am)cratehorus Wrote: nope just that more aryans exist outside of northern europe than in:

Did you mean to include a legend for the different colors on your map? Or am I to assume that the different colors correspond to the months where Iron Maiden was touring last year?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what is GOP's plan for the new wave of newborns? Fake Messiah 43 2860 June 30, 2022 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Are conservatives in this country trying to turn 'Murica into Nazi Germany? Foxaèr 11 1465 May 6, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why Red Flag Laws Won't Work. onlinebiker 203 10369 August 26, 2019 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Donald Trump predicting Red Wave!! Jehanne 99 12407 November 18, 2018 at 12:29 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  I posed a question for these flag loving Trumpsters and they did not like it NuclearEnergy 23 5597 September 29, 2017 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: JackRussell
  I don't understand; why do people defend things such as the confederate flag NuclearEnergy 80 28155 May 18, 2017 at 1:21 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Is There Anything Sadder Than A Disappointed Nazi? Minimalist 7 1189 April 14, 2017 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Periods, body positivity, and third wave feminism BrokenQuill92 143 12004 February 8, 2017 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Poll of over 3000 U.S. troops: Gary Johnson preffered over Clinton, Trump ReptilianPeon 7 1821 July 22, 2016 at 11:22 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  NZ to hold flag referendum in '16 c172 4 960 March 24, 2016 at 6:47 am
Last Post: c172