Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does comb over Mussolini think he's king with unlimited powers?
Why does comb over Mussolini think he's king with unlimited powers?
Now that GM has said they are taking 15,000 jobs out of the country, humpty dumpty is threatening to withold tax credits from those who purcahse an electric car. I'm confussed, why does he think he can do this? People who purchase electric cars get a tax credit.

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/27/671231681...es-from-gm
Better there than here where all my stuff is

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Why does comb over Mussolini think he's king with unlimited powers?
Personally I think the motherfucker is crazy.
He participated in a farcical aquatic ceremony.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 28, 2018 at 12:39 pm)wyzas Wrote: He participated in a farcical aquatic ceremony.

No.

He was elected by morons using a flawed electoral system.

If there had been an aquatic ceremony, involving some chick lobbing scimitars, I would be in charge right now.
Dying to live, living to die.
(November 28, 2018 at 2:00 am)Libertarian God Wrote: Now that GM has said they are taking 15,000 jobs out of the country, humpty dumpty is threatening to withold tax credits from those who purcahse an electric car. I'm confussed, why does he think he can do this? People who purchase electric cars get a tax credit.

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/27/671231681...es-from-gm

While I am glad you hate the orange turd, I still cant get over your handle name.

Libertarians I like for their social defense of minorities, but as far as "less government" it merely means to me they are willing to extend poverty wages to LGBT and pot smokers too.

I think the best policy if you want more off the government dime, pay that meets the cost of living will do just that. Our goal in the west, at least to me, should not be to compete for cheap labor like Communist China. 

If a government is not responsive to it's citizens, those citizens have the right to vote those in office they think can do better. We have never been a plutocracy, and if "let the rich do what they want" worked the way the "less government" advocates say, nobody would be bitching, and right now, both rural republicans, and urban democrats are all rightfully bitching.

My point is that for 40 years we have had deregulation and don't tax the rich. And the middle class has been shrinking ever since.

And here is a billionaire who would agree, livable wages benefit him.

(November 28, 2018 at 12:49 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(November 28, 2018 at 12:39 pm)wyzas Wrote: He participated in a farcical aquatic ceremony.

No.

He was elected by morons using a flawed electoral system.

If there had been an aquatic ceremony, involving some chick moistened bint lobbing scimitars, I would be in charge right now.

FTFY

I think of you as more like the bint.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Golden showers?
Better there than here where all my stuff is

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]

Aye.

Because his cultists treat him like one.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
He thinks he has unlimited powers because that's what he's used to.  For his entire career, there wasn't anyone there to tell him 'no'. As such, he still thinks of himself as a CEO, not as a head of state.

He has no conception of either the nature or the responsibilities of the position he now holds. In political science, this type of person is technically referred to as a 'manbaby'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saudi Arabia: the King has Alzehimer; forgetting words in front of camera WinterHold 27 2369 February 28, 2019 at 6:37 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why Do Republicans/Conservatives Bend Over Backwards for Companies? Jade-Green Stone 14 1418 November 28, 2018 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why does Politics bring out the worst in so many people? GODZILLA 21 2034 October 10, 2018 at 9:09 am
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  So who do you think Comb Over Mussolini will nomiate? GODZILLA 15 1781 July 2, 2018 at 7:13 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Why does it have to be government vs market? Aegon 15 3095 December 30, 2017 at 11:47 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Why aren't the fuckheads on the right losing their shit over this NuclearEnergy 11 2464 February 18, 2017 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: DarkerEnergy
  Why I think Trump is a human google and how he won Won2blv 1 588 January 12, 2017 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Poll of over 3000 U.S. troops: Gary Johnson preffered over Clinton, Trump ReptilianPeon 7 1819 July 22, 2016 at 11:22 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Why do Trump supporters think he's going to win GoHalos1993 62 7535 June 21, 2016 at 6:41 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Poor Peter King.... Minimalist 3 530 April 8, 2016 at 4:14 am
Last Post: Alex K