Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jury finds for Cincinnati teacher fired from Catholic school while pregnant
Jury finds for Cincinnati teacher fired from Catholic school while pregnant
A Catholic-school teacher who was fired after she became pregnant through artificial insemination won her anti-discrimination lawsuit against the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Cincinnati yesterday and was awarded more than $170,000.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/...gnant.html
[Image: oie_24131128_CIMC84_Qv.jpg]
Sometimes I Pretend To Be Normal,But It Gets Boring. So I go Back to Being Me.
RE: Jury finds for Cincinnati teacher fired from Catholic school while pregnant
Great news. Of course this will be seen as more Christian PersecutionTM.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Good for her!
$170,000?? Fucking hell, who the hell is she? Chelsea Clinton?
Fucking Catholic Church and their medieval ignorance. I'd like to them to tell me to my face that my son is an affront to god.

Good for her, though. IVF is extremely expensive, and that will cover the bill.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(June 5, 2013 at 12:55 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Fucking Catholic Church and their medieval ignorance. I'd like to them to tell me to my face that my son is an affront to god.
What's wrong with saying that your son is an affront to god? Undecided They're only trying to save your son from eternal damnation surely.
There is no god so what they are saying is that it is an affront to ignorant fucks.

Good for her and fuck the church.
(June 5, 2013 at 1:01 pm)ideologue08 Wrote: What's wrong with saying that your son is an affront to god? Undecided They're only trying to save your son from eternal damnation surely.

They can shove their "eternal damnation" and their stupid fucking fairy tales up their ass. They've got every right to cling to their nonsense, but when they're arrogant enought to spout that bullshit publicly like it's a fact, I have every right to push back and scream from the rooftops that they are delusional dipshits.

That's the thing about religious people. Too many of them can't seem to differentiate between proven fact and belief.

ETA: Do I have to pay Min. a royalty for telling someone to shove their beliefs up their ass?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Yes, it's a grand day for people who sign contracts with no intention of complying with them! Huzzah! Clap Worship (large) Tiger
(June 5, 2013 at 1:07 pm)Faith No More Wrote: They can shove their "eternal damnation" and their stupid fucking fairy tales up their ass. They've got every right to cling to their nonsense, but when they're arrogant enought to spout that bullshit publicly like it's a fact, I have every right to push back and scream from the rooftops that they are delusional dipshits.

That's the thing about religious people. Too many of them can't seem to differentiate between proven fact and belief.

ETA: Do I have to pay Min. a royalty for telling someone to shove their beliefs up their ass?
Your son doesn't have to worry anyway, if he's pre-pubescent, then he is saved according to Catholicism as far as I'm aware. Smile But you're right, both sides have the right to scream whatever they want.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I went to the wrong kind of school. onlinebiker 5 446 April 20, 2022 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: brewer
  While out trimming the yard........ brewer 3 266 July 19, 2020 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2164 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  My kid received this while Trick or Treating.... Figbash 33 2263 November 5, 2019 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Excell high school fake or not fake viocjit 13 1550 February 4, 2019 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: viocjit
  This has been nagging me for a while now... Dr H 11 1563 January 21, 2019 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset
  Not going anywhere for a while? Brian37 24 2083 June 6, 2018 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Joods
  Happy Teacher Appreciation Day! (2018!) Cecelia 8 951 May 9, 2018 at 12:30 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  Having such a hard time in High School right now Distheist 7 1148 March 24, 2018 at 1:54 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
Wink Happy Birthday, Catholic Lady pocaracas 31 1802 February 7, 2018 at 12:18 am
Last Post: Whateverist