Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 4:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok.....So you killed off Religion...
Ok.....So you killed off Religion...
...hypothetically of course!

Maybe 50 or 60 years from now when science finally proves that all of you are right and there is no God..... and religion dies out for you!

Where as a society will the moral compass come from? Considering of course you even want a moral society?

Will it be: Laws? hmmmm...who will instill these laws? Teachers? Police? Parents? Military? Government Agencies?

Will it be community groups? Say like: Acorn? YMC...whoops....Boys & Girls & Gay clubs? Planned Parenthood? The cities or states?

Or will it be just every "being" for themselves, and NO LAWS? Total FREEDOM! WOW!! Freedom to do ANYTHING!! And no one to tell you differently!

I'm just wondering what it will be like in "Your Perfect World" w/o God & religion?

Let us see where the moral compass points in a world w/o God?
Quis ut Deus?
RE: Ok.....So you killed off Religion...

It's Miller Time!

[Image: D7612546_714_933718725]

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Oh man... this shit again?
Quote:Where as a society will the moral compass come from?

Where indeed?

[Image: mikescott.jpg]
(June 9, 2013 at 10:23 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Oh man... this shit again?

You have an opportunity here to portray a new world order with no moral laws... and this is your response?

hmmmm, maybe this is typical of what we have to look forward to?

The only thing missing is, you falling out of your smoke filled van on to the sidewalk.

(June 9, 2013 at 10:25 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Where as a society will the moral compass come from?

Where indeed?

eh... sex is the other thread minus?

This one is where religion disappears for you! I guess you don't know whatTF is going on either!
Quis ut Deus?
I don't own a van.
Sorry, shithead. My job is to remind you that while you are talking about fucking morality you support - by your continuing self-identification as one of them - an institution which systematically raped children for longer than anyone can imagine and then tried to cover it up so they wouldn't have to pay damages all the while moving the pervert priests to fresh pastures so they could prey on other kids.

Expect to have that simple fact shoved up your ass every time you open your mouth about catholic "morality."

Do you get it now, hypocrite?
(June 9, 2013 at 11:11 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Sorry, shithead. My job is to remind you that while you are talking about fucking morality you support - by your continuing self-identification as one of them - an institution which systematically raped children for longer than anyone can imagine and then tried to cover it up so they wouldn't have to pay damages all the while moving the pervert priests to fresh pastures so they could prey on other kids.

Expect to have that simple fact shoved up your ass every time you open your mouth about catholic "morality."

Do you get it now, hypocrite?

No.... I don't get it! Why you didn't help all those poor kids?!

Just watching and letting them suffer. Just flapping your toothless gums and doing squat about it.

You knew this was going on...probably in the slum you live in too!

Or are you just a coward? That would let you off the hook.
Quis ut Deus?
You do realize that most of the world does not follow your moral laws already, right? Were you aware that there exists virtually zero laws which originate from your religion?

Your religion is nowhere near as vital to the world as you think it is. If it disappeared tomorrow, what would we lose besides more raped boys and inspiration for Japanese anime?
(June 9, 2013 at 10:29 pm)ronedee Wrote: You have an opportunity here to portray a new world order with no moral laws... and this is your response?

hmmmm, maybe this is typical of what we have to look forward to?

Concerning ethics, I can only hope that humans 2000 years from now don't look back and vomit some dogmatic bullshit that one dude was supposed to have said today.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how to get kicked off a christian forum Drich 61 8276 April 30, 2020 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: no one
  Who killed Jesus? Graufreud 56 4134 August 8, 2018 at 9:32 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Seventh-Day Adventist churchgoers killed by lightning zebo-the-fat 19 3462 March 13, 2018 at 12:46 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Two More Xhristard Assholes Killed Their Kid Minimalist 17 4435 June 25, 2017 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Astonished
Sad My parents have gone off the deep end Tea Earl Grey Hot 25 6034 March 8, 2017 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  Fuck Off, Xtians! Minimalist 94 20390 July 27, 2015 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink
  Let's Give The Muslims A Day Off Minimalist 60 9406 April 7, 2015 at 2:38 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  This Should Piss Off The Fucking Mormons. Minimalist 3 2360 December 26, 2014 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  How many has god killed? IATIA 48 9286 December 20, 2014 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Selling off the Family Silver Fidel_Castronaut 8 3826 July 31, 2014 at 9:27 am
Last Post: Dystopia