Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New Members Needed
New Members Needed
Hey Guys, you should all come join Christianity. It's a really cool religion. Whoops, I meant it's like this old cult thing from the middle east that originated back a couple thousand years ago by a sect of jews. Back then they were like the smartest people around because they could read and write and shit.

It's all about...um...wait. It's like there's god, right? And he's all pissed off at us because we don't do what he wants us to do. Like fornicating or drinking light beer. We follow our god given impulses and commit sins and stuff.

Cause being good means ignoring our natural urges that god gave us. I mean he created everything. All those 100 billion galaxies with like a billion stars each. But if you take his name in vain, whoo boy, that really pisses him off. That's some serious shit.

God don't play.

Of course, most people don't really understand what god is all about. He isn't some big meany that invented hell just for torturing your ass for eternity if you jerk off in the bathroom. He's a loving god and he was worshipped by just about everyone back in the days before we had all this nerdy science shit telling lies. Right here in Genesis it says, whoa, sorry, I was just reading a few verses. Jesus, who the fuck wrote this shit?

Oh yeah, there's some old guy that said something cool last Sunday about everything being forgiven. Isn't that great? I didn't even realize I needed to be forgiven before I heard about this stuff. That's the kind of attitude we need today, when everyone spends all their free time getting involved in flame wars on forums and going to Bieber concerts.

You just got to stay away from those evolutionists that hate god and want to destroy everything. I think they make up all this shit about us being related to monkeys because they got busted screwing a gibbon after closing hours at their local zoo. I mean, ok, we got over the whole earth revolving around the sun thing, but that's just one step too far.

Kay. Thanks. Bye.
RE: New Members Needed

Wink
[Image: sadcato.jpg]
[Image: 31548373.jpg]
Come join Scientology. Because the stuff that a science fiction writer wrote in this one book is totally real unlike all his other works that he just made up.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I know you are being fatuous in your OP, but this is exactly the kind of stuff that draws me away from this forum. Isn't this board here to discuss the things of Christianity? Instead I see countless threads that have nothing substantive to read. Just ridicule, caricatures, and posts like this that do nothing but lower the bar for intellectual discourse.
All generalizations are false.
[Image: 3t7ghr.jpg]
Why Won't God Heal Amputees ? 

Oči moje na ormaru stoje i gledaju kako sarma kipi  Tongue
(June 13, 2013 at 1:27 am)Pandas United Wrote: I know you are being fatuous in your OP, but this is exactly the kind of stuff that draws me away from this forum. Isn't this board here to discuss the things of Christianity? Instead I see countless threads that have nothing substantive to read. Just ridicule, caricatures, and posts like this that do nothing but lower the bar for intellectual discourse.

This thread should be in the humour section, it's true. So should most of the posts in most threads, also true. Smile
Quote:Isn't this board here to discuss the things of Christianity?

No.

All theists are allowed - provided they don't get too preachy. Let me guess. You think your god is REAL and all other gods are FALSE?
(June 13, 2013 at 2:59 am)Minimalist Wrote: All theists and atheists are allowed - provided they don't get too preachy.

<preachy bit removed>

Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Twelve religious group members arrested over Australian girl's death zebo-the-fat 2 696 July 6, 2022 at 2:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Group prayer on Skype on behalf of our Christian members I_am_not_mafia 132 16376 May 26, 2018 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Why did god only make exactly the number of talking animals that he needed? godlessheatheness 41 8561 March 26, 2017 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Help needed. The Last Reformation. I_am_not_mafia 17 5393 July 29, 2016 at 8:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  What is needed to combat the overwhelming level of belief in God? SteveII 149 20841 December 14, 2015 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Athene
  For our Catholic members: What are your feelings on this? BrianSoddingBoru4 10 4250 August 6, 2015 at 11:39 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Much needed advice. I need more atheist friends. dangSHAYNAdang 32 5885 January 6, 2014 at 1:13 am
Last Post: dangSHAYNAdang
  Atheist Interview! All knowledgeable Atheists needed! danidare13 19 3905 September 25, 2013 at 11:25 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Why I hate the protection from the law which churches give their members. Something completely different 11 6067 February 12, 2013 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Something completely different
  I Trolled the members of my Facebook Page Gambit 9 4026 December 16, 2012 at 1:36 am
Last Post: Shell B