Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 7:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Batshit Crazy Motherfuckers
Batshit Crazy Motherfuckers
God is punishing Colorado with wild fires because.....

(wait for it.....)

Quote:Swanson Links Gay Kiss and Women Wearing Hats and Pants to Colorado Forest Fires

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/sw...rest-fires

Apparently you have to be a psycho to love fucking jesus.
RE: Batshit Crazy Motherfuckers
Yea and this is new in theism insanity? Kiss my god's ass or else?

Pat Robertson and Falwell and Katrina, anyone?
Quote:The two ultimately determined that the forest fires were linked to the state’s liberal abortion laws and the recent success of civil union legislation.

That makes sense. New York City has been hit by severe forest fires for every day since the 60s. We were wondering why that was...
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Here's the scary part: stupid of that magnitude breeds.
Damn, but these guys are seriously fucked in the head. What is it about religious nuts and human sexuality. I mean, if what God creates is good, how is it that human sexuality is bad? What is with these people?
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens

"That fear first created the gods is perhaps as true as anything so brief could be on so great a subject". - George Santayana

"If this is the best God can do, I'm not impressed". - George Carlin

My favorite was shithead Pat Robertson saying, in the aftermath of the election in which the Dover Pa school board was thrown out on their holy asses....

Quote:"I'd like to say to the good citizens of Dover: if there is a disaster in your area, don't turn to God, you just rejected Him from your city."

Of course, a few days later it was fucking Kansas that got flattened by tornados.
Meddling is what humanity is best at, for man cannot seem to be happy unless everyone else thinks exactly as he does.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 9, 2013 at 6:30 pm)Minimalist Wrote: My favorite was shithead Pat Robertson saying, in the aftermath of the election in which the Dover Pa school board was thrown out on their holy asses....

Quote:"I'd like to say to the good citizens of Dover: if there is a disaster in your area, don't turn to God, you just rejected Him from your city."

Of course, a few days later it was fucking Kansas that got flattened by tornados.

God has very poor aim.Wink Shades

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Quote:Swanson Links Gay Kiss and Women Wearing Hats and Pants to Colorado Forest Fires

So, uh, all we have to do to get these wildfires under control is get women out of their pants, amiright?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Pretty much, I guess.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So....why are crazy leaders always have a funny hair or facial hair? WinterHold 23 3314 July 31, 2019 at 9:50 am
Last Post: Drich
  How Crazy Is Arizona? Minimalist 19 1818 November 13, 2018 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Republicunts Embrace Crazy Minimalist 4 1715 October 17, 2017 at 9:50 am
Last Post: JackRussell
  Roy Moore: Batshit Crazy Motherfucker Minimalist 16 2556 September 29, 2017 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Romania's hot events [crazy] Zenith 1 736 February 2, 2017 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Zenith
  The Left's Basket Full Of Intolerant Crazy Ass Unfuckables A Theist 74 10872 November 12, 2016 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  Apparently Selling Crazy to the Already Insane is Easy Minimalist 12 2232 October 23, 2016 at 7:56 am
Last Post: A Theist
  Rich Motherfuckers Think They Are "Special" Minimalist 23 4224 June 17, 2015 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  Crazy Runs Rampant Minimalist 21 3550 December 18, 2014 at 12:32 am
Last Post: Schwa
  Crazy Republicunts Minimalist 7 3006 February 10, 2014 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: TaraJo