Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:39 pm

Poll: Is Female pseudohermaphroditism a mental disease?
This poll is closed.
Totally.
0%
0 0%
Gurl, no wai.
100.00%
3 100.00%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Female Pseudohermaphroditism a mental disease?
Is Female Pseudohermaphroditism a mental disease?
Why do you people make threads like these in pairs? It's too funny Tiger

But really... IS IT?
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: Is Female Pseudohermaphroditism a mental disease?
Nah. Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(July 11, 2013 at 5:07 am)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: Why do you people make threads like these in pairs? It's too funny Tiger

But really... IS IT?
Well it depends on where you surf the Net. Anything is possible nowadays.

It also depends on weather you were born normal or with some extra toys.Confusedhock:
Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.
Bertrand Russell

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd.
Bertrand Russell
Re: Is Female Pseudohermaphroditism a mental disease?
No. Why would it be a "disease"? Is it uncomfortable? :-/
Having extra diddly bits isn't a mental disease.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(July 11, 2013 at 5:07 am)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: Why do you people make threads like these in pairs? It's too funny

For the same reason men have two testicles. In case one goes badly, you've got a backup.
(July 11, 2013 at 7:08 am)NoraBrimstone Wrote: No. Why would it be a "disease"? Is it uncomfortable? Undecided

Usually? Yes. The questions these people ask, man... ROFLOL Depends, really. Sometimes you may not even know, sometimes it would be pretty hard for you not to know. Take that how you will. Knowing is usually uncomfortable. Not knowing is usually blissful. You know why. Also, if you're looking it up... you probably have an inkling. Or a concern. OR CANCER. All of which are *great* Big Grin

Somehow... ITT: the joke is lost on people who aren't paying attention to other threads of similar name.

(July 11, 2013 at 2:17 pm)Faith No More Wrote: For the same reason men have two testicles. In case one goes badly, you've got a backup.

Then for the love of the gods, tell me this: WHY ARE THEY IN ABOUT THE SAME PLACE?

It's like they're asking to be put out of commission.

(July 11, 2013 at 7:07 am)Attie Wrote: Well it depends on where you surf the Net. Anything is possible nowadays.

Hey... I'm with you. Anything CAN happen. This season has proven that to me... I'd explain, but you'd have to have some rudimentary understanding of the subject matter, and you might get lost in the jargon. And I wouldn't know that you don't know, so I'd have to talk to you like you were five X_X

Quote:It also depends on weather you were born normal or with some extra toys.Confusedhock:

Interse-... never mind. Sleepy

(July 11, 2013 at 2:13 pm)Tonus Wrote: Having extra diddly bits isn't a mental disease.

Funny, that's what I'd say about faith and atheism too. Among other things Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(July 11, 2013 at 9:08 pm)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote:
(July 11, 2013 at 7:08 am)NoraBrimstone Wrote: No. Why would it be a "disease"? Is it uncomfortable? Undecided

Usually? Yes. The questions these people ask, man... ROFLOL Depends, really. Sometimes you may not even know, sometimes it would be pretty hard for you not to know. Take that how you will. Knowing is usually uncomfortable. Not knowing is usually blissful. You know why. Also, if you're looking it up... you probably have an inkling. Or a concern. OR CANCER. All of which are *great* Big Grin

Somehow... ITT: the joke is lost on people who aren't paying attention to other threads of similar name.

(July 11, 2013 at 2:17 pm)Faith No More Wrote: For the same reason men have two testicles. In case one goes badly, you've got a backup.

Then for the love of the gods, tell me this: WHY ARE THEY IN ABOUT THE SAME PLACE?

It's like they're asking to be put out of commission.

(July 11, 2013 at 7:07 am)Attie Wrote: Well it depends on where you surf the Net. Anything is possible nowadays.

Hey... I'm with you. Anything CAN happen. This season has proven that to me... I'd explain, but you'd have to have some rudimentary understanding of the subject matter, and you might get lost in the jargon. And I wouldn't know that you don't know, so I'd have to talk to you like you were five X_X

Quote:It also depends on weather you were born normal or with some extra toys.Confusedhock:

Interse-... never mind. Sleepy

(July 11, 2013 at 2:13 pm)Tonus Wrote: Having extra diddly bits isn't a mental disease.

Funny, that's what I'd say about faith and atheism too. Among other things Smile
Oh this is really a very funny thread.Tongue
Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.
Bertrand Russell

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd.
Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheists: Why did female with fat butts and short legs exist? Lambe7 14 1997 July 30, 2020 at 7:17 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Mental torture purplepurpose 45 12866 January 21, 2018 at 6:17 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Why are there less female atheists? Lebneni Murtad 45 8386 March 8, 2017 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: brewer
Thumbs Up Number of male vs female atheists? MentalGiant 36 6098 October 10, 2015 at 9:40 am
Last Post: houseofcantor
  Religion is a Delusion/Mental Illness z7z 80 15095 May 27, 2015 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: snookerman
  Nigeria atheist sent to a mental institute Nine 15 3333 June 26, 2014 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  do you think people who believe in god have a underlying mental illness or symptom? leodeo 14 4226 January 18, 2014 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Is Free-Thought a Mental Disease? Magnum 35 11364 July 15, 2013 at 2:34 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  Is faith a Mental Disease? Magnum 22 5514 July 11, 2013 at 7:57 am
Last Post: Chas
  Belief in God can improve mental health outcomes. Mystic 19 6469 May 5, 2013 at 1:41 am
Last Post: Ryantology