Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chinese Eat Baby Soup For Sex
Chinese Eat Baby Soup For Sex
This was shared by someone on Facebook. Before clicking the link, I need to stress that the images are less-than-pleasant (to put it mildly). I recently told someone that I was un-shockable... which proved to be true when reading this article. Humans are pretty much capable of anything.

And it has to be said... the whole in-joke about atheists eating babies... much less amusing, now.
[Image: ascent_descent422.jpg]
Tho' Nature, red in tooth and celt
With ravine, shriek'd against his creed

Red Celt's Blog
RE: Chinese Eat Baby Soup For Sex
There are people in Africa who eat babies/other people/human hearts because they think it makes them stronger in battle and what-not. Yum.
Re: Chinese Eat Baby Soup For Sex
Well that's a little disturbing. No, it's not a little disturbing. It's very disturbing. Who the fuck thought this cannibalism was a good idea? Especially when it's like not even cut up into meaty chunks or anything. It's just the whole thing in a bowl. Who the fuck would eat that?
Oh, fuck me, I clicked on it. I figured, how bad could it be?

I always regret indulging my morbid curiosity, but I never seem to learn from it.

I fucking hate humanity sometimes.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(July 25, 2013 at 3:49 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: Who the fuck would eat that?
[Image: raisedhand1_thumb.jpg]
(July 25, 2013 at 3:49 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: Well that's a little disturbing. No, it's not a little disturbing. It's very disturbing. Who the fuck thought this cannibalism was a good idea? Especially when it's like not even cut up into meaty chunks or anything. It's just the whole thing in a bowl. Who the fuck would eat that?

Well, some Chinese people. There really is a disturbing mindset among some residents of that country. Notoriously (and tragically) known for eating all sorts of parts from animals that are being needlessly depleted, regardless of how at risk their populations are. And also babies/fetuses.

There's also the tragedy (as mentioned in that article) that baby girls are being disposed off more readily as they are seen as less valuable.
[Image: ascent_descent422.jpg]
Tho' Nature, red in tooth and celt
With ravine, shriek'd against his creed

Red Celt's Blog
(July 25, 2013 at 3:49 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: Well that's a little disturbing. No, it's not a little disturbing. It's very disturbing. Who the fuck thought this cannibalism was a good idea? Especially when it's like not even cut up into meaty chunks or anything. It's just the whole thing in a bowl. Who the fuck would eat that?

The human placenta is considered a health restorative in traditional far east medicine, so I guess actual fetus is even better.

It's no secret that in pre-modern societies, cannibalism becomes rampant whenever there were femines. In China's history, there were certainly many episolds of extreme femine. The frequency of femine in china actually rose sharply from 1500 - 1950, from about one every 5 years in 1600 to more than one major femine somewhere in the country every year in 1800s. So the practice of cannibalism must be closer to the surface of chinese social conscience than societies which have been free of extreme femine for much longer.
It depends. Did the baby die of natural causes or was it killed?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
I'm not even clicking it. I've seen enough fucked up shit related to humanity.

I don't want to see any more.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
Errr... that chinese guy eating the kid.... that photo is so old that it got me thinking that this is a scam....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Restaurant to eat free for a year Fake Messiah 6 625 January 17, 2023 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  How to eat healthy Woah0 20 1726 September 13, 2022 at 11:43 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Is Soup a Drink? T.J. 14 873 December 5, 2021 at 2:16 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2322 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Let them eat spam! Foxaèr 33 2084 September 13, 2020 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Brunei to Punish Adultery and Gay Sex With Death by Stoning Megabullshit 0 234 March 31, 2019 at 2:38 am
Last Post: Megabullshit
  Baby pictures/Videos ect..... Brian37 12 868 December 7, 2018 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Should we be more humanitarian towards the fish we eat? Angrboda 14 1316 October 29, 2018 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What Was Your Sex Education Like? Jade-Green Stone 30 2758 October 21, 2018 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  A Thought On Oral Sex BrianSoddingBoru4 28 1682 September 22, 2018 at 12:26 am
Last Post: Minimalist