Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Examples of Civilians Acting Against Religion
Examples of Civilians Acting Against Religion
Hey..! In this thread I would like to see how many examples of everyday people who might be non-religious or not, standing against an unfavourable religious act in any media form (video, image, recording, etc).

Please try to avoid posting examples of controlled or scheduled debates or speeches as they are not sporadically inspired à cette heure (in the moment). An example of what not to post is Dawkins debating Cardinal Pell.

The posting of people who are reacting to such debates or speeches in an uncontrolled or disorderly manner is an example of what could be posted.

I will start with the first video:

Have fun!
RE: Examples of Civilians Acting Against Religion
This one always makes me smile (technically it's part of an organised debate but it's such a good speech IMHO).

Of course, for some of our residents theists, this chap, doesn't follow the correct word of Christ.

As an aside, the video lets you see the arguments of people who are actually against Gay Marraige in the same debate. I mean, wow...just...wow.

Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World War I, religion died in the 20th century, science triumphed in religion in the Interaktive 35 4240 December 24, 2019 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  the case against the case against god chris(tnt)rhol 92 15938 December 10, 2014 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Examples of the atrocities caused by non Muslims WinterHold 64 8166 July 30, 2014 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Is no Religion a Religion. Artur Axmann 76 16566 June 14, 2014 at 4:51 pm
Last Post: Muslim Atheism
  What are some good checkmate arguments against religion? MountainsWinAgain 75 16779 May 30, 2014 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: Rampant.A.I.
  If you were going to take a stand against religion outside a church... Loki_999 16 4949 April 21, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Loki_999