Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Most Insane Christians
The Most Insane Christians
What type of Christians are the most insane?

I'm going to go with the reconstructionists. These goons believe that in order for Jesus to return they have to prepare society for him by creating a strict Xtian theocracy based on biblical literalism. Complete with the stoning to death of anyone who does not want to go along with their plan.

The most well-known is Gary North. He thinks that public execution by stoning is really groovy because stones don't cost anything.

He's a sick fuck.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste -- don't pollute it with bullshit.
RE: The Most Insane Christians
(November 26, 2013 at 11:36 am)Godlesspanther Wrote: What type of Christians are the most insane?

I'm going to go with the reconstructionists. These goons believe that in order for Jesus to return they have to prepare society for him by creating a strict Xtian theocracy based on biblical literalism. Complete with the stoning to death of anyone who does not want to go along with their plan.

The most well-known is Gary North. He thinks that public execution by stoning is really groovy because stones don't cost anything.

He's a sick fuck.

Well, now. You didn't leave much room for other suggestions, now did you? I was going to say Pentecostals, but what you just said is over the top.

I will now proceed to talk in tongues. rababababaseek! ashalbababab.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
All theists are loony, regardless if someone wishes to attribute separate degrees of lunacy to individual theists.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(November 26, 2013 at 11:39 am)Kitanetos Wrote: All theists are loony, regardless if someone wishes to attribute separate degrees of lunacy to individual theists.
Bibbbble. Flordon blibb blob blib
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
(November 26, 2013 at 11:38 am)Ivy Wrote:
(November 26, 2013 at 11:36 am)Godlesspanther Wrote: What type of Christians are the most insane?

He's a sick fuck.

Well, now. You didn't leave much room for other suggestions, now did you? I was going to say Pentecostals, but what you just said is over the top.

If you are going with the Pentecostals, may as well go with the snake-handler sect. Pentecostal-plus they are.

(November 26, 2013 at 11:39 am)Kitanetos Wrote: All theists are loony, regardless if someone wishes to attribute separate degrees of lunacy to individual theists.

All religions are loony. Some are more dangerous than others. The Amish are mostly harmless as a ladybug but they are some goofy-ass motherfuckers.

I should have said "dangerously insane."
A mind is a terrible thing to waste -- don't pollute it with bullshit.
Definitely Christian Scientists. Anyone who lets a child die of a treatable illness is not just crazy, but evil.
(November 26, 2013 at 11:44 am)Jacob(smooth) Wrote:
Bibbbble. Flordon blibb blob blib

Fus Ro Dah!
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Pretty much anyone who wants to try to take every word as literal. The WBC is probably the worst in America. Though at least they don't open fire at the funerals that they go to. I read about an animal rights group that did, but that's off topic.

Anyone who looks at the old testament, and thinks that's exactly the kind of world we should be living in.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(November 26, 2013 at 11:45 am)Godlesspanther Wrote:
(November 26, 2013 at 11:38 am)Ivy Wrote: Well, now. You didn't leave much room for other suggestions, now did you? I was going to say Pentecostals, but what you just said is over the top.

If you are going with the Pentecostals, may as well go with the snake-handler sect. Pentecostal-plus they are.

You are too good for your own thread. It's like someone says, "Yeah, my dad can beat up two men at a time." And you say, "My dad can fuck two men at a time." Yup! You win!

Angel Cloud

I was six when I saw my first exorcism. I was also around six when I spoke in tongues (hmmmm busy year). When I was 17 a young preacher put his sweaty tie on my neck and said he had just given me his unction so I could go to the nations and preach the word of the god. When I was 18 I got locked up in a Pentecostal Bible institute because the god reveled I was a serpent, and I talked to a boy. When I was around 19 a preacher splashed his water bottle on the congregation saying that would replace wisdom teeth with gold teeth. Some people left there thinking it would happen over night. Yeah, pennies are wackos.

I survived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Devil
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
Yes, yes, yes. Floss today and everyday. Good advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7836 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why do Christians become Christians? SteveII 168 31262 May 20, 2016 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Christians. Prove That You Are Real/True Christians Nope 155 51210 September 1, 2015 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  The most insane defense of faith healing ever Esquilax 38 6608 February 27, 2015 at 10:01 am
Last Post: Spooky
  Do Christians really believe most of us are going to hell? GrandizerII 126 18500 July 15, 2014 at 11:52 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  The first Christians weren't Bible Christians Phatt Matt s 60 15813 March 26, 2014 at 10:26 am
Last Post: rightcoaster
  Most so called Christians have invented their own "God" that they worship TheGoodwillingAtheist 45 17414 June 12, 2013 at 8:26 am
Last Post: TheGoodwillingAtheist
  Further proof that William Lane Craig is insane little_monkey 14 6486 November 21, 2011 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: The Skeptic
  Now Christians piss of Christians. leo-rcc 10 9947 December 11, 2010 at 4:02 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The Christians Stole Most of Their Traditions from the Pagans chasm 22 39173 July 16, 2010 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: Minimalist