Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
only Catholics go to Heaven
only Catholics go to Heaven
Only Catholics are true believers and therefore will go to Heaven. All non-catholics are reprobate unbelievers because though some may claim to believe in Christ, the reality is that they reject his teachings and therefore are "unbelievers". Calvinists and all other protestants are "unbelievers". All protestants, jews, muslims, hindus, buddhists and atheists etc... will be cast into the eternal torments of hell. This link to that debate below proves that only Catholics are true "BELIEVERS" who will receive eternal life in Heaven, while all others are "UNBELIEVERS" you will be casts into the fires of Hell.

<snip!>

Extra Ecclesium Nulla Salus(Outside the Catholic Church There is No Salvation)
RE: only Catholics go to Heaven
Will somebody please get me a shovel and a mop. RC_Dave invited hiimself in and took a big shit in the foyer before saying hello.
Indubitably
And in the end, it was the entire post being bolded that really convinced me to finally stop living in sin. Only words inspired by the Holy Spirit could lie within all of that markup. Amen.
I'm just glad we finally found the right religion. After thousands and thousands of religions that claimed to be the right one, we finally found the one that really is.

Christians can't even agree amongst themselves about how to worship the same god, from the same book. How are we supposed to take it seriously?
Just go molest some kids or something.
[Image: thfrog.gif]

Ok, I'll join your organisation.

Does this mean I can molest little boys with a clear conscious now?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
[Image: aBKVLWQ_460s.jpg]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

And they made poor Mary almost a non character. About the only time Jesus' mom is mentioned after the birth was when she went to greet him and he brushed her off with "my followers are my family". Poor woman. At least the catholics made her a saint. But some protestants think they worship Mary instead of Jesus.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(January 30, 2014 at 8:00 am)Chad32 Wrote: And they made poor Mary almost a non character. About the only time Jesus' mom is mentioned after the birth was when she went to greet him and he brushed her off with "my followers are my family". Poor woman. At least the catholics made her a saint. But some protestants think they worship Mary instead of Jesus.

They don't? Confusedhock:

Tell that to these nuns of Slaves of the Immaculate Heart of Mary in the nunnery in my town.

Quote:Slaves of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, a unique traditional religious Order living the spirituality of Saint Louis Marie de Montfort's "True Devotion to Mary" through Total Consecration.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? Jehanne 159 13234 January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  You think Catholics hate Charles Goodyear Woah0 7 1299 August 28, 2022 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What do Catholics think of Frollo from "Hunchback of Notre Dame" story? Woah0 2 626 August 26, 2022 at 9:46 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Traddy Catholics on the ropes? Jehanne 16 2105 July 18, 2021 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Is there free will in Heaven? zwanzig 54 4577 April 12, 2021 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Not just catholics! zebo-the-fat 109 9455 June 11, 2019 at 12:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Good Christians only may answer... Gawdzilla Sama 58 10152 September 18, 2018 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  Eternity in Heaven - Scary? JairCrawford 47 5486 July 26, 2018 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Catholics warring against the Pope? Fake Messiah 29 7534 November 27, 2017 at 6:52 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Pope Francis -- dogs go to Heaven! Jehanne 34 5535 October 19, 2017 at 3:46 am
Last Post: ignoramus