Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Bet This Guy Thinks He's A Fine Xtian!
I Bet This Guy Thinks He's A Fine Xtian!
Oklahoma...for once it isn't Texas.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/07/ok...ecipients/

Quote:Oklahoma restaurant won’t serve ‘freaks,’ ‘f*ggots,’ the disabled and welfare recipients

Time for someone to sue this ignorant hick.
RE: I Bet This Guy Thinks He's A Fine Xtian!
(February 7, 2014 at 1:36 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Oklahoma...for once it isn't Texas.

Quote:Oklahoma restaurant won’t serve ‘freaks,’ ‘f*ggots,’ the disabled and welfare recipients

Oklahoma, the self proclaimed "buckle" of the Bible Belt. In a lot of ways a concentrated form of Texas. The most telling fact about the state of Oklahoma is that he's been operating for 44 years with customer service like that.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Quote:The restaurant’s official t-shirt makes it clear that a “f*ggot” isn’t welcome in James’s establishment. It features that word, the N-word, and threatens violence against Muslims, Democrats, and members of many minority groups.

I really want to see that shirt.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
People like this make America look so dumb.
(February 7, 2014 at 1:44 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(February 7, 2014 at 1:36 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Oklahoma...for once it isn't Texas.

Oklahoma, the self proclaimed "buckle" of the Bible Belt. In a lot of ways a concentrated form of Texas. The most telling fact about the state of Oklahoma is that he's been operating for 44 years with customer service like that.

That kind of stuff may have been just fine 44 years ago to the community.

I'm not sure what he means by "freak", and I guess he thinks wheelchairs are inconvenient, and would rather ban them than making a ramp, bigger door, and all that stuff. He says he wants welfare people to spend "his" money at home. Why? You'd think if he was against welfare, he'd be happy to get some of "his" money back.

I guess this is some high end establishment where you need a reservation to get in or something. Except it doesn't look that way in the video.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

It's Oklahoma, man. Ribs and beer and sawdust on the floor.

Shitty beer (Bud) probably at that.
What a life to live... Full of hate and anger.
(February 7, 2014 at 2:29 pm)No_God Wrote: What a life to live... Full of hate and anger.

Its also typically much shorter, if Britebart is any indication.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
(February 7, 2014 at 2:29 pm)No_God Wrote: What a life to live... Full of hate and anger.

Agreed. It's a little bit sad actually.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
A lot of people that used welfare have paid into that system, it's their money too. Using his logic, maybe he should stop serving people collecting social security as well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Bet "Jesus" Is Real Proud of These Shits Minimalist 34 6088 December 4, 2018 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  7 Pious Xtian Shits Who Stepped On Their Own Dicks Minimalist 0 882 October 12, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Kind of Shit Xtian Fucktards Teach Minimalist 12 2622 June 9, 2018 at 3:35 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  So, According To This Guy, "God" Is A Fuckhead. Minimalist 6 1436 April 1, 2018 at 8:56 pm
  Is there room for a xtian section in an atheist forum? Bow Before Zeus 70 9654 December 6, 2017 at 4:04 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  What xtian hymns sound like to an atheist drfuzzy 30 7914 September 22, 2017 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Here's A Xtian I'll Tip My Hat To Minimalist 0 842 April 9, 2017 at 8:04 pm
  The Problem With This Guy Is That He Does Not Understand Evangelicals Minimalist 1 1107 April 6, 2017 at 12:19 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  I'm Tired of Xtian Shits With Their Silly Fairy Tales. Minimalist 2 1079 March 9, 2017 at 10:09 pm
  Why are the "laws" of physics so different as conceived by many xtian fundamentalist? Whateverist 22 4892 November 13, 2016 at 1:35 am
Last Post: Funky_Gibbon