Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do you get a girlfriend?
How do you get a girlfriend?
idunno

BUT I'M NOT A LOSER!!!
RE: How do you get a girlfriend?
I didn't get a girlfriend until I was 19, if it makes you feel any better.
(March 2, 2014 at 3:45 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: I didn't get a girlfriend until I was 19, if it makes you feel any better.

Thanks!
And I thought you were a girl.
(March 2, 2014 at 3:47 pm)JesusLover1 Wrote: Thanks!
And I thought you were a girl.
I am. Wink
We are just like fish. Throw some really good bait on a hook, and throw your line in the water.

Ok, serious answer:

Be yourself, and don't play games. Treat women as you wish to be treated, and not like we are all alike. I tend to be friends with guys, build trust, and then it turns to something else if chemistry is there. Everyone's mileage varies.
(March 2, 2014 at 3:49 pm)Deidre32 Wrote: We are just like fish. Throw some really good bait on a hook, and throw your line in the water.

Ok, serious answer:

Be yourself, and don't play games. Treat women as you wish to be treated, and not like we are all alike. I tend to be friends with guys, build trust, and then it turns to something else if chemistry is there. Everyone's mileage varies.

I'm boring though. Undecided Seems like no girls like what I do (baseball, football, video games (mostly retro).
(March 2, 2014 at 3:54 pm)JesusLover1 Wrote: I'm boring though. Undecided Seems like no girls like what I do (baseball, football, video games (mostly retro).
Don't worry, everyone is boring. Pro tip: try asking what the girls like and having a conversation about that.
(March 2, 2014 at 3:54 pm)JesusLover1 Wrote:
(March 2, 2014 at 3:49 pm)Deidre32 Wrote: We are just like fish. Throw some really good bait on a hook, and throw your line in the water.

Ok, serious answer:

I'm boring though. Undecided Seems like no girls like what I do (baseball, football, video games (mostly retro).

Well that type of thought isn't gonna help your cause.Be yourself, let it come naturally, dont force it.
I can get a girlfriend by walking into certain bars and saying I'm interested.

Thinking
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 2, 2014 at 3:54 pm)JesusLover1 Wrote:

Ok, serious answer:

Opposites attract. What's cool about dating people, is that you open up new interests for someone else, and she, to you. You don't have to see eye to eye on everything, or even like the same things.

If I dated my carbon copy, THAT would be boring. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you get bored? zwanzig 19 954 June 14, 2023 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What did you get for Christmas? arewethereyet 13 669 December 29, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] How do you get over your past mistakes? [Please Don't judge me] GODZILLA 12 1079 June 3, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  From where do you get your information ? notimportant1234 23 3288 January 9, 2018 at 11:22 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2319 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  You get what you pay for...? AceBoogie 28 2887 November 25, 2016 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Virtual reality girlfriend Macoleco 76 6954 October 17, 2016 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Zero Motivation... how do you get through it? Joods 20 2196 March 2, 2016 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The best way to dump your cheating girlfriend Napoléon 219 22325 December 1, 2015 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Atheist with a Muslim girlfriend ponhei9502 19 2892 October 11, 2015 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: MTL