Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mind Control
Mind Control
Why do you believe the things you believe.

Everyone relies on the Media ,but who controls the media?

Control the media and you control what goes into the minds of those who rely on the media for their beliefs.

Is everyone under their mind control?
RE: Mind Control
Quote:Control the media and you control what goes into the minds of those who rely on the media for their beliefs.

A trick they learned from churches!
(May 24, 2014 at 6:21 pm)Artur Axmann Wrote: Why do you believe the things you believe.

Control the media and you control what goes into the minds of those who rely on the media for their beliefs.

Surely if this were true, everyone would think and believe the same things.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(May 24, 2014 at 6:42 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(May 24, 2014 at 6:21 pm)Artur Axmann Wrote: Why do you believe the things you believe.

Surely if this were true, everyone would think and believe the same things.

"Surely if this were true, everyone would think and believe the same things"

Well, Don't you think they do?.
Does ABC say anything different than CBS or CNN or Fox ??
No, I don't. Clearly people don't all believe and think the same things, otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion for a start. Whether those news agencies read from the same script isn't relevant to how people reseive and interpret that information; you're attempting to shift the goalposts here (what I'm trying to coin "dolphinetics" - leaping from one point to another in an attempt, deliberate or otherwise, to throw one's opponent off-balance).

Incidentally, it's not necessary to re-quote; just a little tip.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(May 24, 2014 at 7:03 pm)Stimbo Wrote: No, I don't. Clearly people don't all believe and think the same things, otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion for a start. Whether those news agencies read from the same script isn't relevant to how people reseive and interpret that information; you're attempting to shift the goalposts here (what I'm trying to coin "dolphinetics" - leaping from one point to another in an attempt, deliberate or otherwise, to throw one's opponent off-balance).

Incidentally, it's not necessary to re-quote; just a little tip.

thanks for the tip ;and glad to see you're an independent thinker.

[receive] ed.
Thanks, I hadn't spotted the typo. Appreciated Big Grin
See, if I had mind control powers (which I do NOT), I would probably use them to get people to think that the media were the ones doing mind control. This would direct suspicion away from myself and allow me to continue with my plans for world domination undetected.

But of course, I have no such powers, so stop even considering the notion that I do. You will stop thinking I can control your mind. You will stop thinking I can control your mind. You will stop thinking I can control your mind...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 24, 2014 at 7:09 pm)Artur Axmann Wrote: thanks for the tip ;and glad to see you're an independent thinker.

BTW, doesn't the existence of independent thinkers kind of negate the whole mind-control-through-media thing?
(May 24, 2014 at 7:29 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(May 24, 2014 at 7:09 pm)Artur Axmann Wrote: thanks for the tip ;and glad to see you're an independent thinker.

BTW, doesn't the existence of independent thinkers kind of negate the whole mind-control-through-media thing?

mwa ha ha....

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gun Control Leonardo17 38 1627 November 12, 2023 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Georgia on your mind. Brian37 89 3676 January 7, 2021 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Border Control Gets Bipartisan Support onlinebiker 20 1360 August 6, 2020 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
Thumbs Down Gun Control Crowd Safer? - and a control group onlinebiker 131 9700 April 21, 2020 at 5:24 am
  This Is NOT A Gun Control Thread!! BrianSoddingBoru4 34 1742 February 28, 2020 at 4:15 pm
  Antichrist to control us via gadgets alw0992 15 1250 January 10, 2019 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Will The Orange Fucktard Be Able To Control Himself? Minimalist 25 2481 August 28, 2018 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Good article "How America Lost It's Mind" drfuzzy 3 642 April 28, 2018 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hitler Burning The Reichstag Sprung To Mind Minimalist 29 2284 April 10, 2018 at 12:35 pm
  Trumpolini Has Lost His Fucking Mind Minimalist 48 4066 February 10, 2018 at 10:35 pm
Last Post: vorlon13