Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
should america support Israel?
should america support Israel?
Israel had been the largest annual recipient of U.S. foreign assistance. According to a November 2001 Congressional Research Service report, Israel: U.S. Foreign Assistance, U.S. aid to Israel in the last half century has totaled a whopping $81.3 billion.
In 2008, up to 27th Dec., the home-made rockets that Hamas fired into Israel killedd no-one. In return the Israelis killed 400 children and 900 adults in Gaza.

I don't see how Israel has the right to kick the Palestinians off their farms, bulldoze their houses,  kick them out of their homeland and slaughter them.It is a nation that stole its land through military force. I hear so many evangelicals and fundamentalists claiming that we have to give money to Israel because the Bible says "bless israel and you shall be blessed, curse israel and you shall be cursed".  What a shitcrock!

Now the Palestinians are imprisoned in the shithole Gaza Strip and forced west as israelis keep expanding into the west bank.

Without America (and others) funding Israel the nation wouldnt exist. 
RE: should america support Israel?
I think they'd still exist, they might have to make some hard choices though. Howsabout we split up the cash we funnel to israel 50/50 between israelis and palestinians?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
No. No. No. Money that should be going towards American health care and education is instead paying for Israeli weapons.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
Absolutely not.
Israeli and Palestinian children killed
[Image: childrenkilledindex.png]

Israelis and Palestinians killed

[Image: totalkilledindex.png]

Israelis and Palestinians injured.

[Image: totalinjuredindex.png]

Political Prisoners

[Image: prisonersindex.png]

Demolition of Israeli and Palestinian homes since 1967

[Image: homesindex.png]

Current Illegal Settlements

[Image: settlementsindex.png]

The bible permits God's chosen people and nation Israel to commit genocide against the other nations. yes in the Old Testament, the Israelis repeatedly annihilated pagan cities or rather those who were not Jews.

they were permitted to kill men women children and even the animals.so now evangelicals feel obliged to give a shit ton of money to Israel. they believe that by doing they will be blessed. All those billions of dollars that our government gave t to Israel does not include all the money given to Israel by those who embrace the Bible as the Word of God. 

which repeatedly justifies genocide against the enemies of Israel
Quote:the Israelis repeatedly annihilated pagan cities or rather those who were not Jews.

But that is just a bullshit story. It never happened just like the Death Star never really blew up Alderan.

This Israeli-Palestinian shit is actually happening. Big difference.
We give nearly as much to Egypt. It's basically a subsidy for our arms manufacturers. How did their sand get over our oil anyways?!?
I think American support for both Israel and Egypt will gradually diminish regardless of the influence of Jewish lobby simply because Shale oil and gas, withdrawal from Iraq, and strategic pivot to contain china has made that part of the world increasingly less important to the economy, influence and the prestige of the United States.
Shale wells really only produce for one year and take way too much water. Nice fantasy but it doesn't do anything for the long term. Saudi Arabia is running out of water. The pivot toward China means keeping them out of Africa and the Middle-East. We will be there forever. It's all about the military. We haven't stood down from WWII and can't afford to because our whole economy is dependent on war.
Today's Israel has nothing to do with the Israel of the Bible, which went out of existence in 70 AD. Our foreign policy towards Israel should be decided the way we decide any foreign policy - what is in the best interest of the US and the world. Of course it is in our interest to keep a friendly ally in that region, but we must continue to discourage unwarranted aggression as we have been.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation 11:30 (local Time) Iranian Drones were detected moving toward Israel Leonardo17 33 846 April 21, 2024 at 8:39 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Blinken practices Liberal Appeasement: "Do not support Taiwan's Independence". Nishant Xavier 37 1999 June 21, 2023 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Polio returns to Israel Foxaèr 1 180 March 15, 2022 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  America's newest chess master Foxaèr 9 525 May 20, 2021 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Israel and Palestinians exchange rockets Fake Messiah 5 476 May 12, 2021 at 7:28 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] Josh Hawley is the most dangerous man in America WinterHold 15 701 January 9, 2021 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The REAL Threat To America BrianSoddingBoru4 11 868 December 15, 2020 at 1:21 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I officially support Biden in the US elections WinterHold 34 2414 October 22, 2020 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  With UAE deal, Israel opens tentative new chapter with Gulf Arabs WinterHold 89 4303 September 6, 2020 at 7:05 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Border Control Gets Bipartisan Support onlinebiker 20 1360 August 6, 2020 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate