Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 1:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian here to show the truth... (Again)
Christian here to show the truth... (Again)
I took a little break here, and moved on to greener pastures for a while, and it seems that I killed the grass their too.

Alas I know what you 'good' people must feel like when censored by Christian websites. I went on a mission to explore some of the more fringe parts of Christianity, and even took some of your arguments, and the better parts of the ad hoc reasoning I got from you guys, and met with some success.

What did I learn from all of this? That their is only one difference in the fanatical beliefs of a boarder line faith in God/brand of Christianity, based believer, and they middle of the road atheist/misotheist.

It is what they believe not how they believe.

Not trying to stir the pot for the sake of doing it, but I honestly when debating these fringe Christians, began to wonder if some of you were members of that site. It's like they found something they wanted to believe and then filled in the gaps with 'evidence.' If they could not win me with their 'evidence' the name calling started.

That said I was eventually censored then all together bann. A few weeks later they even changed the whole web address.

So I took a few weeks of and made my way back here.
RE: Christian here to show the truth... (Again)
He he, welcome back.
I like you already!

Yeah, that evidence trick gets them every time!
Maybe, that minor detail is the ONLY reason we are atheist!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
To fail to impress us with your "evidence"? Wink

Welcome back Drich.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 28, 2014 at 12:55 am)Drich Wrote: I took a little break here, and moved on to greener pastures for a while, and it seems that I killed the grass their too.

Alas I know what you 'good' people must feel like when censored by Christian websites. I went on a mission to explore some of the more fringe parts of Christianity, and even took some of your arguments, and the better parts of the ad hoc reasoning I got from you guys, and met with some success.

What did I learn from all of this? That their is only one difference in the fanatical beliefs of a boarder line faith in God/brand of Christianity, based believer, and they middle of the road atheist/misotheist.

Not trying to stir the pot for the sake of doing it, but I honestly when debating these fringe Christians, began to wonder if some of you were members of that site. It's like they found something they wanted to believe and then filled in the gaps with 'evidence.' If they could not win me with their 'evidence' the name calling started.

That said I was eventually censored then all together bann. A few weeks later they even changed the whole web address.

Hello! I haven't been censored on a Christian site, but only because I haven't posted on one. I don't think they want to hear me.

I have had the Christian/Atheist debate in person a number of times. They always end (if the don't begin) with "you just refuse to see," "you know in your heart god exists," or "how has the church hurt you?"

As long as you aren't going any of those three places I'm happy to talk. Just don't expect me to find your personal revelation convincing. Reasoned debate on the other hand is fun.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Don't let Drippy kid you. He's no better than any of the others.
Hi drippy, glad to see you back.

What do you mean"show the truth again"

You never did the first time.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Heh. They changed their url because of you?
That's pretty epic.
Oh look, It's the guy who lied to a blind girl about her avatar and who wished (prayed) for people to get HiV.

*yawn*

Didn't even notice you'd left.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(July 28, 2014 at 2:20 am)Rhythm Wrote: To fail to impress us with your "evidence"? Wink

Welcome back Drich.

I like your new avatar it reminds me of John goodman in monument men.

(July 28, 2014 at 6:50 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: Oh look, It's the guy who lied to a blind girl about her avatar and who wished (prayed) for people to get HiV.

*yawn*

Didn't even notice you'd left.

If she is blind then why do her selfies have her looking into the camera lens?

(July 28, 2014 at 6:24 am)Bibliofagus Wrote: Heh. They changed their url because of you?
That's pretty epic.

They said it was to better focus on church studies. To make the forum less public.

(July 28, 2014 at 5:55 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Hi drippy, glad to see you back.

What do you mean"show the truth again"

You never did the first time.

I noticed that a recently bann member used that same title in his greeting, thought it would be funny.

(July 28, 2014 at 2:20 am)Jenny A Wrote:
(July 28, 2014 at 12:55 am)Drich Wrote: I took a little break here, and moved on to greener pastures for a while, and it seems that I killed the grass their too.

Hello! I haven't been censored on a Christian site, but only because I haven't posted on one. I don't think they want to hear me.

I have had the Christian/Atheist debate in person a number of times. They always end (if the don't begin) with "you just refuse to see," "you know in your heart god exists," or "how has the church hurt you?"

As long as you aren't going any of those three places I'm happy to talk. Just don't expect me to find your personal revelation convincing. Reasoned debate on the other hand is fun.

We shall see. We shall see.
(July 28, 2014 at 12:55 am)Drich Wrote: It's like they found something they wanted to believe and then filled in the gaps with 'evidence.'

One Christian accusing another of this. The irony.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello Christian here! Posting4Jesus24 19 2325 March 25, 2020 at 6:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Fundamental Independent Evangelical Bullshit, Suicide, and the Awakening of Truth DemonicBabyEater 16 1862 February 26, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  New here...again? The Reality Salesman01 8 1996 October 29, 2017 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Another man looking for truth Dayron 41 6211 August 18, 2015 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Iroscato
  The Voice of Truth and Reason PiousPaladin 52 10002 June 27, 2015 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  A Christian here to show the truth beentheredonethat 42 9005 July 15, 2014 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  New to the truth CleverCalvert 32 5571 March 14, 2014 at 5:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Hello I am new here. I am an ex christian and here are some of my beliefs p90powa 23 6679 June 2, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Pandas United
  New member here, and a Christian thechristophershow 30 6455 October 1, 2010 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Zen Badger
  Hello Truth Seekers omjag86 67 24377 August 16, 2009 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused