Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Global Warming is a Hoax, huh?
So Global Warming is a Hoax, huh?
Ironic that it threatens to swallow the oil industry's installations!

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/28/so...n-quicker/

Quote:Southeast Louisiana is being devoured by the sea — and it’s going to get worse, even quicker
RE: So Global Warming is a Hoax, huh?
I think there has always been global warming and global freezing, even without us on the planet I think it would be the same.
(August 28, 2014 at 9:23 pm)psychoslice Wrote: I think there has always been global warming and global freezing, even without us on the planet I think it would be the same.

I'd much rather have GW than another Little Ice Age myself and I live only a few feet above sea level.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
Hope you can swim.

Actually....I don't care if you can swim or not.
(August 28, 2014 at 9:25 pm)Polaris Wrote:
(August 28, 2014 at 9:23 pm)psychoslice Wrote: I think there has always been global warming and global freezing, even without us on the planet I think it would be the same.

I'd much rather have GW than another Little Ice Age myself and I live only a few feet above sea level.

Please, stay right where you are, don't move.

That's like saying the earth always go through periods when creatures like us can live, and when environment would exterminate creatures like us, with and without us. So let's not do anything about it if we see a period of extermination coming.
(August 28, 2014 at 9:40 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Hope you can swim.

Actually....I don't care if you can swim or not.

People don't give a shit what you care about...
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
(August 28, 2014 at 9:25 pm)Polaris Wrote:

Yea me to, I rather run around with hardly anything on than be rugged up like polar bear.

(August 28, 2014 at 9:41 pm)Chuck Wrote:
(August 28, 2014 at 9:25 pm)Polaris Wrote: I'd much rather have GW than another Little Ice Age myself and I live only a few feet above sea level.

Please, stay right where you are, don't move.

That's like saying the earth always go through periods when creatures like us can live, and when environment would exterminate creatures like us, with and without us. So let's not do anything about it if we see a period of extermination coming.

Yes of course we should keep our planet clean, but that still doesn't mean the climate wont change, look at how much desert there is around the world, it has been there for thousands of years.
[Image: countdown_by_yuumei-d3lllcp.png]
Most of humanity's infrastructure is dominated by the fact the world climate in the last thousand years, particularly the last 150 years, was what it was. If the average global temperature had been just 1-2 degrees warmer or cooler, the major cities and ports won't be where they are today, agriculture would be wholly different, transportation network would have been laid out differently.

So any major swing in world climate would cause massively obsolesce of not just existing infrastructure, but would force big demographic shifts. So we have a big stake in delaying any major climate change in order to lessen premature obsolesce and force unwanted demographic shifts.

The fact that claimants shifts naturally is besides the point. We have a stake in controlling the climate to suit our needs. Our need is for future weather to resemble past weather.
Chuck is right, also the fact the people peddling the "skeptiscm" are the ones who are polluting things. We need to be proactive, also I think religions should be offended by the fact they are used to make greedy folks money.
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Far-Right Extremism Is a Global Problem WinterHold 164 12491 February 17, 2021 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  FORBES OP/ED blasts the global market. Brian37 17 1320 May 20, 2019 at 11:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  XR global warming International Rebellion Duty 23 1144 May 3, 2019 at 2:45 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Update on NDE hoax story purplepurpose 12 1731 November 6, 2018 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Huh. Maybe They All DO Look Alike BrianSoddingBoru4 8 679 August 18, 2018 at 6:52 am
Last Post: GUBU
  So Much Winning, huh Douchebag? Minimalist 16 2226 July 9, 2018 at 12:57 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Greed is global. Brian37 18 1998 May 1, 2018 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Stories of global greed. OP ED Brian37 0 230 November 15, 2017 at 9:01 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Huh Trump Actually Gets A Policy Through Now Watch Him Fuck It Up Amarok 11 4170 June 26, 2017 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Uh-Huh....Businesses would never "dsicriminate." Minimalist 5 1557 April 30, 2015 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen