Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 1:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Much Winning, huh Douchebag?
So Much Winning, huh Douchebag?
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny-news-...story.html

Quote:Border Patrol losing staff, despite Trump order to add 5,000 new agents

Quote:Border Patrol agents are leaving the agency in droves — despite President Trump’s promise soon after his inauguration to add 5,000 agents to the patrol’s 20,000-person staff.

A Government Accountability Office report last week found that attrition has outstripped improvements in recruiting and hiring.

Running your fucking mouth is easy.  Getting things done is not.
RE: So Much Winning, huh Douchebag?
Having to perform the onerous tasks being doled out by the shithead in the White House is taking its toll.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I wish his entire staff would grow a spine and just walk the fuck out.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I'm sure that if I had a job which required me to forcibly remove a crying child from a sobbing mother for a crime that is - basically - the legal equivalent of a broken tail light, I'd bail and never look back.  Good-o on the people quitting.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Increase the pay and give bonuses for the number of illegal aliens apprehended. And give them some spiffy uniforms and medals.
(July 8, 2018 at 9:30 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Increase the pay and give bonuses for the number of illegal aliens apprehended.  And give them some spiffy uniforms and medals.

As long as it's only your taxes getting jacked to pay for all that.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(July 8, 2018 at 8:17 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I'm sure that if I had a job which required me to forcibly remove a crying child from a sobbing mother for a crime that is - basically - the legal equivalent of a broken tail light, I'd bail and never look back.  Good-o on the people quitting.

Boru

It;s not even the equivalent of a broken tail light.  Thats some sad shit, huh?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 8, 2018 at 9:30 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Increase the pay and give bonuses for the number of illegal aliens apprehended.  And give them some spiffy uniforms and medals.

Sure and you can pay for it all
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

I notice that "all the taco's you can eat" was not listed as a remuneration.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Yeah...I know exactly what you have in mind.

[Image: GERhimmler5.jpg]

I imagine that would get your point across.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why so much recent transphobic legislation? FrustratedFool 15 802 August 15, 2023 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: no one
  Another US Export. Thank You So Bloody Much BrianSoddingBoru4 6 351 January 13, 2021 at 11:45 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1876 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The impeachment of Trump suddenly looks like much more than just a theory WinterHold 45 3797 January 10, 2020 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  So much about religious liberty Fake Messiah 14 1582 February 8, 2019 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hypocrisy much? Brian37 18 1975 January 29, 2019 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Huh. Maybe They All DO Look Alike BrianSoddingBoru4 8 672 August 18, 2018 at 6:52 am
Last Post: GUBU
  I Think The World Would Take Us Much More Seriously On Iran Minimalist 3 598 February 1, 2018 at 5:08 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  This Douchebag Should Have Died. Minimalist 0 460 October 4, 2017 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  So Much For That Brain Fart Minimalist 1 702 July 9, 2017 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie