Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 5:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asian or muslim?
Asian or muslim?
In the Sun today (only bought it for the holiday vouchers), but Rod Lidl (ok Liddle) is criticising the director of children's services in Rotherham, and rightly so, but harping on about an overpaid woman who clearly didn't do her job but missing the point of the whole vile episode is remarkable..

This is muslim men raping chattel, which is non muslim women, and more easily girls because mohammed took a child bride - he married Aisha who was 9...

And not "Asian men" at all... nothing to do with Asian men...
RE: Asian or muslim?
I'm an ex-Muslim from Libya.
I'm just as European as I'm Asian (I'm mixed)
(September 11, 2014 at 4:47 pm)lifesagift Wrote: In the Sun today (only bought it for the holiday vouchers), but Rod Lidl (ok Liddle) is criticising the director of children's services in Rotherham, and rightly so, but harping on about an overpaid woman who clearly didn't do her job but missing the point of the whole vile episode is remarkable..

This is muslim men raping chattel, which is non muslim women, and more easily girls because mohammed took a child bride - he married Aisha who was 9...

Weren't the convicted men all Pakistani muslims?
It's not immoral to eat meat, abort a fetus or love someone of the same sex...I think that about covers it
(September 11, 2014 at 5:47 pm)DramaQueen Wrote: I'm an ex-Muslim from Libya.
Can you friend me or something so we can talk more??

(September 11, 2014 at 5:51 pm)vodkafan Wrote:
(September 11, 2014 at 4:47 pm)lifesagift Wrote: In the Sun today (only bought it for the holiday vouchers), but Rod Lidl (ok Liddle) is criticising the director of children's services in Rotherham, and rightly so, but harping on about an overpaid woman who clearly didn't do her job but missing the point of the whole vile episode is remarkable..

Weren't the convicted men all Pakistani muslims?
Exactly!
(September 11, 2014 at 6:00 pm)lifesagift Wrote:

(September 11, 2014 at 5:51 pm)vodkafan Wrote: Weren't the convicted men all Pakistani muslims?
Exactly!

And Pakistanis are known as Asians in England. Hence the "Asian men" thing.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(September 12, 2014 at 2:00 am)paulpablo Wrote: And Pakistanis are known as Asians in England. Hence the "Asian men" thing.

I know that. I live in the UK. My exwife is Indian. My point is that Indians are also Asian. The writer of the article is pinpointing the guilty men were muslims and not blaming all Asians .
It's not immoral to eat meat, abort a fetus or love someone of the same sex...I think that about covers it
(September 11, 2014 at 6:00 pm)lifesagift Wrote:

(September 11, 2014 at 5:51 pm)vodkafan Wrote: Weren't the convicted men all Pakistani muslims?
Exactly!

Are you guys for real?

Harold Shipman was a man, in England, therefore all English men are killers?

Rubbish.

The rape gangs are predominantly Pakistani, and muslim... "Asian" is a broad brush that ropes in Chinese/Japanese etc, but to avoid 'pointing the finger' by lily livered commentators.

These guys were men... that suggests I'm as bad !! but let's get real... they are not doing what they do because they are Asian !!! focus on that for a moment please!
(September 12, 2014 at 6:04 pm)lifesagift Wrote:
(September 11, 2014 at 6:00 pm)lifesagift Wrote: Can you friend me or something so we can talk more??

Exactly!

Are you guys for real?

Harold Shipman was a man, in England, therefore all English men are killers?

Rubbish.

The rape gangs are predominantly Pakistani, and muslim... "Asian" is a broad brush that ropes in Chinese/Japanese etc, but to avoid 'pointing the finger' by lily livered commentators.

These guys were men... that suggests I'm as bad !! but let's get real... they are not doing what they do because they are Asian !!! focus on that for a moment please!

Who are you talking to? And who is it that claimed that these men did this because they are men or because they are asian? I think a lot of newspapers are claiming these men got away with doing it for so long because they were asian Muslims and britain is so politically correct that it avoids confronting issues like gangs of pakistani pedophile men grooming under age white girls.
I'm assuming that no newspaper actually reported that these men did these things because of their race or because of their religion but that it's their race and religion which caused them to get away with it.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Where's the article in question.
Luke: You don't believe in the Force, do you?

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
The article is in my recycling bin. Sounds like you don't believe me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you be a "Non religious muslim"? Woah0 31 1753 August 22, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Muslim students less likely to be awarded top class degrees. Succubus#2 28 2340 March 22, 2020 at 6:02 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  An interesting Muslim-Atheist discussion on Religion and Rationality SuperSentient 10 2886 March 5, 2017 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: SuperSentient
  Here's what can happen to an atheist in a Muslim country drfuzzy 12 2207 February 13, 2016 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Christian Fundamentalism vis a vis Muslim Fundamentalism Rhondazvous 12 2247 November 1, 2015 at 9:33 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Being an ex-muslim in Britain Napoléon 24 4566 October 13, 2015 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  My story! I am an Ex-Muslim, became and Atheist. I was visited by an Angel of God. Prince 242 26270 June 19, 2015 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: nihilistcat
  Jew/Muslim are religions NOT A RACE Brian37 24 4894 May 1, 2015 at 4:13 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
Information FOR THE Atheist/Anti-Muslim/Non-Muslim, A Muslim ( Me) is going to answer you kahmed123 47 8357 October 8, 2014 at 8:37 am
Last Post: bladevalant546
  How to Debate a Muslim? Gooders1002 23 5968 May 19, 2014 at 11:54 pm
Last Post: MJ the Skeptical